• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(12)Melee Rush V1.0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
(12)Melee Rush
Player Suggest: Team
Player Recommend: 4v4/, 3v3, 5v5. (Order from the best recommend)

Information: As a TEAM you can choose which one you will play as a support, tank or main damage in team by the human units. Raid units is inhabit working when time goes around 13 minute enter late game the raid army will get extra under the theme of the destroyer to destroy every player who still alive in the map. But if you are lazy about that you can try bombing your base. Unless you still alive same as your foe, that time will be a battle between player.

=:UNITS ALL CHANGE:=

-COST ALL UP+

Tiers 0 (Townhall-Castle)

-Present: High health that before in order to survive longer from whoever make a rush.

--Militia got low health

Tiers 3 (Castle)

+Begone! (Ultimate one time used skill:kill all the units in its area. Can’t use against Spell Breaker.)

Tiers 1 (Barrack)

-Footmen[sword, plate]: Early game using or a small raid. lower health and medium attack

-Rifleman[gun, leather]: lower health lower damage and range, they are best in an early late game.

Tiers 2

-Knight[sword, plate]: high health medium damage. They are the second choice of melee ground units.

-Demon Archer[gun, leather]: quick movement speed and high damage with berserk skill and other. Have the longer range than rifleman in early game. Also had the best sight in night time best for an ambush attack. She also got an ability to slow down the enemy upgrade sorcerer adept to use her to the max ability

Tiers 2 (Arcane Sanctum)

-Priest[gun, leather]: A heal and buff range mage with low health and low damage.

-Sorcerer[gun, leather]: Now she is one of the best choice against footmen army. High damage with low health.

-Spell Breaker[sword, plate]: A third choice of ground melee ground units with chaos damage they did and high health follow with spell resistance!

Tiers 2 (Workshop)

-Flying Machine[gun, plate]: if you have no idea to use who help kill air units pick him.

-Mortar Team[gun, leather]: low-medium damage and short range. Do AOE damage.

Tiers 3

-Siege Machine[gun, plate]: Best late game building destroyer with high damage again air units.

-Ancient Pillar[gun, masonry]: A support uproot tower, can detect invisible unit can restore mana and hitpoint of that units do splash magic damage. Able to load and unload(when stable) if the unit death the unit inside will end up the same way.

Tiers 3 (Gryphon Aviary)

-Gryphon Raider[sword, leather]: He have the highest damage over other units tough before late game but he has no change against anti-air units

-Dragonhawk Rider[sword, leather]: He have variety of skill like cloud to stop the tower and also freezing breath to turn the table around.

-Destroyer[gun, masonry, priest adept]: Slowest flying dragon machine unit. With far range chaos attack at high speed will burn the enemy down. Skill: Forked Lightning, Cripple, Roar, Silence.

Tiers 3 (Trapshop)

-Bombard[sword, plate]: a low costs units that look similar with militia when he died he will do AOE death damage. send a group of him can broke down enemy frontier.

-Silence Hound[sword, leather]: An invisible melee mage do with variety AOE skill buff and attack and ward.

-Holy Knight[sword, masonry]: The fourth choice of melee ground units he had the highest health in the game, low damage do the best to all the building type.

Heroes:

AM: quite balance a bit weak late game with tornado and starfall extra(Very very strong). His water element[gun].

MK: Still his hammer last shot, great against other heroes... and also early late-game with reincarnation

BF: A bit weak in early game but late game he will be very useful with his AOE fire and serpant early game. Phoenix[leather].

PL: He become the best support, with his heal, resurrected and big bad voodoo.

Custom Heroes:

Double Blade(melee): A heroes with great speed low health and mana. with his blink and entering roots. he was very weak but if enemy didn't do MK there's no way that he will be dead.

Carripot(melee): Another heroes with Cleaving attack, Shadow strike and his Wind walk, Locust swarm and Royal wave(Pit of doom). This guy had a very strong ultimate when goes on late game.

Wrath of the Sea(Range): The early game heroes with 5 skill: Corrupter (raise corrupt tree from corpse), Critical strike, Incinerate, Charm(Very strong against Holy Knight), Transmute.

Soul Stone(Range): Best Support Control Heroes who have the most auto-attack skill all over other heroes, with Hungry Albratross (make a passive steal mana arrow from a units and heroes in his range), Sneaky Soul(Causes this unit to shift out of existence whenever it takes damage, temporarily avoiding any further damage. 1 second. +10% Atk Speed, +2% speed movement). Soul Bless(AOE slow heal mana and hitpoint if he died within these time the heal will be gone), Impale (AOE +Extra Stun time), Soul Storm (Call the imprison soul to help him fight.)

-Shade[Leather]

=:UPGARDE(Blacksmith):=

-The upgrade will relate to units career and which role do you want to play in the game… like for example: footmen, knight = sword and plate upgrade. Rifleman, sorcerer, mortarteam = gun and leather armor upgrade. And to contain balance some of them like holy knight will have a different upgrade to maintain the balance not to discuss only on one side career. Holy knight = sword and masonary. Silence hound(melee mage) = sword and leather armor.

These 5 original upgrade will reach maximum at lv.4. and there also other upgrade like gold gain improved, spike barricade, reinforce defense. That able to help you in other detail.

-Improve Blacksmith(lv.2 of blacksmith) Tier 3 unlocked

-This is the special blacksmith shop all of the upgrade will help the unit reach it strength by adding its special ability, the cost will be 1250g+100l. lumber in the map have all limited so use it carefully.

=UNITS ABILITY LIST=
-Footmen
-Rifleman
-Knight
-Priest
-Dragonhawk Rider
-Guard Tower
-Cannon Tower

=:TOWER(Defense):=

-Wall(Lv.1-3)

-Arcane Tower(Lv.1-3)[gun]

+lv.1 unlocked

-Free Reveal ability

+lv.2 unlocked

-Upper Tower Damage and Range to other update

-Unlocked Tower Unique Ability: Sleep(Change from reveal)

-Slow

-Guard Tower(Lv.1-3)[gun]

+lv.2 unlocked

-Unlocked Tower Unique Ability: Web[needed ability upgrade]

-Cannon Tower(Lv.1-2)[sword]

+lv.2 unlocked

-Unlocked Tower Unique Ability: Envenomed Spears[needed ability upgrade]

_This tower not allowed reinforce defense upgrade(too OP in the late game).

=: CUSTOM AI :=

The test Custom AI right now are broken so skip this for a while…

=:GUIDE:=

-The more level of heroes you are the stronger you goes.

-The game is base on best way to control your army.

-Wood are very rare and limited used it carefully, you can get later in the game from Gold Wagon only.

-Cannon tower do OP damage but it’s a double edge sword TD.

=:BUG:=

-For now the game is still under testing there are some bug still in the map(I have work on this project over 3 months by now).

-AI sometime will stop playing after upgrade to Keep, they will not even train new units or do any upgrade, this is why I try to make an AI myself but they still end up

-Some units maybe not balance. If u see any units too strong comment below I will look into it.

=:UPDATE:=

1.0.1 Release

-=Change Log=-
-Reduce Barrack build space.
-Reduce Workshop build space.
Both = to Arcane Spectrum
-Reduce Silence (Destroyer learn skill) cost 975>675 [Balanced]

-=News=-

-Farmer Training (Barrack Upgrade) Tiers 3 Unlocked
Increases the maximum hit points of Footmen, Rifleman, Present, Magic Present, Military, Silence Hound, Bombard and Spell Breaker by 45. and HP regeneration faster +0.38

-Haste (Barrack Upgrade) Tiers 3 Unlocked
Increases the movement speed and attack rate of Rifleman, Demon Archer, Silence Hound, DragonHawk Rider, Ancient Pillars, Spell Breakers, Soceress, Guard Tower and Arcane Tower. (by 8%/17%)

-Defend upgrade lv.2 -Give Pale Ability to footmen-
Activate to gain magic immunity, but have 30% reduced movement speed.

-New units "Magic Present" Unlocked Tiers 2
Basic worker unit with spell immune and ghost. Can harvest gold and lumber, build magic and defend structures and repair. Can't become Militia.
Contents

(12)Melee Rush V.1.0.1 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
The terrain is pretty much cramped up. All players are Human. Akama doesn't have a proper description like the usual heroes and the Void Walker's description is a mess. Tooltip Tutorial Creating Good Descriptions Hero abilities need proper positions...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. The terrain is pretty much cramped up.
  2. All players are Human.
  3. Akama doesn't have a proper description like the usual heroes and the Void Walker's description is a mess.
    Tooltip Tutorial
    Creating Good Descriptions
  4. Hero abilities need proper positions in the learn ability menu and on the command card. They are chaotically placed.
  5. More than 1 hero can be trained per tier.
  6. The Soul Stone's abilities have little to no descriptions, especially in the ability learn panel. Also, two autocast abilities isn't viable since you can only use one at a time.
  7. Hero glow can be added to heroes that have none: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  8. Trapshop needs a proper description.
  9. The gameplay in this modification is a mess. Everyone can call an Infernal, two Potions of Invulnerability in the shop will make things very annoying especially if used in tandem with Paladins. Also, tomes of experience. Sure, these items cost but they are very dangerous. Ah, and Ankhs.
  10. All that and random neutral units all over.
  11. I think the neutral Militia expire into Peasants. That should not be.
  12. Walls could use another model or better differentiation from Scout Towers.
  13. Trapshop doesn't want to be built for some reason.
Sadly, it's a mishmash of Warcraft III stuff into one.

Substandard.

For proper altered melee refer to:
How to: Create a Full-working Custom Race
Custom Race Creation: Advanced Mechanics
Ultimate Battle v2.30d
Deforestation of Felwood v2.1.1
Nightborne v1.05B
Planetary Domination v2.04
Sands of Time [v1.9]
The Grand Citadel (Racial Issue 1.6)

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 26
  1. The terrain is pretty much cramped up.
  2. All players are Human.
  3. Akama doesn't have a proper description like the usual heroes and the Void Walker's description is a mess.
    Tooltip Tutorial
    Creating Good Descriptions
  4. Hero abilities need proper positions in the learn ability menu and on the command card. They are chaotically placed.
  5. More than 1 hero can be trained per tier.
  6. The Soul Stone's abilities have little to no descriptions, especially in the ability learn panel. Also, two autocast abilities isn't viable since you can only use one at a time.
  7. Hero glow can be added to heroes that have none: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  8. Trapshop needs a proper description.
  9. The gameplay in this modification is a mess. Everyone can call an Infernal, two Potions of Invulnerability in the shop will make things very annoying especially if used in tandem with Paladins. Also, tomes of experience. Sure, these items cost but they are very dangerous. Ah, and Ankhs.
  10. All that and random neutral units all over.
  11. I think the neutral Militia expire into Peasants. That should not be.
  12. Walls could use another model or better differentiation from Scout Towers.
  13. Trapshop doesn't want to be built for some reason.
Sadly, it's a mishmash of Warcraft III stuff into one.

Substandard.

For proper altered melee refer to:
How to: Create a Full-working Custom Race
Custom Race Creation: Advanced Mechanics
Ultimate Battle v2.30d
Deforestation of Felwood v2.1.1
Nightborne v1.05B
Planetary Domination v2.04
Sands of Time [v1.9]
The Grand Citadel (Racial Issue 1.6)

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Nah that's all your opinion
1. Yeah it suppose to be like that
2. Same as 1.
3. I will rework him later
4. I will fixed it later
5. The heroes is pretty much OP than other units. You can choose only one heroes. It suppose to be like that. But I didn't remove it out. So player can still read other heroes ability
6.Fixed that later, I use two auto-cast dosen't mean I want it together I want player to choose one
7. What is heroes glow anyway
8. Sure. But later.
9. yeah It design for a mess game, and somehow need a little balanced. I will checked it later
10. I already explain why in the map detail you can scroll back up and read
11. They are some random units that gave money different from a big wave of units
12. I agree. Change later
13. Sometime it was like that and I didn't know how to fixed it.

I don't know what should this map type called. It some kind of melee but different. Not a altered melee either. But I can't find a good tag that can hang this map on so I leave it in this tag. That's why it come out like this if this hive have other tag I will put it there.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
5. The heroes is pretty much OP than other units. You can choose only one heroes. It suppose to be like that. But I didn't remove it out. So player can still read other heroes ability
I trained 4 heroes and I still could others.
7. What is heroes glow anyway
I just linked you a page about it. It's the thing that appears under them much like a neon under a car at night.
I don't know what should this map type called. It some kind of melee but different. Not a altered melee either. But I can't find a good tag that can hang this map on so I leave it in this tag. That's why it come out like this if this hive have other tag I will put it there.
Sadly, there's not any other tag for it now and melee it is not since that means normal Warcraft III (ladder).