• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Reforged - Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I hate Blizzard as much as anyone these days.

Especially after reforge went live and i found custom campaigns missing.

HOWEVER

I swapped to classic and been using the auto mission win cheat to check around maps.

Classic Retains RoC tuning for RoC campaign and map layout/ balancing I believe no extra buildings or workers granted.

I hear people talking about asthetic changes one that stands out to me I havnt heard much about that affected classic.... did Terrain or buildings always cast shadows? I dont believe they did? its okay? I guess? Wasnt really needed considering this is an RTS. Terrain casting shadows that look washed out and blotchy is kinda stupid imo.

it seems kinda darker? color wise? Not sure if i like it?

lol i dunno guys.

Can only pray customs come in once they allow their new client to read custom imports. Probably why its disabled who knows.

lets all pray that we dont need to keep pirate or CD Versions installed with 1.29.2 1.30.4 or whatever your flavor is installed miles away from the Bnet Game destroyer launcher.

Level 3
Hey do Map protectors still exist? i want to make blizzard work to steal my stuff even if they could probably eventually get around it.

edit: nvm found one that seems to work, can't open my map in the editor after using so works as advertised xD ExtProtect v0.1.2.0b good old hive always having what i need.

Love how a map protector from 2008 still works on wc3 reforged in 2020

Last edited:
Level 12
First impressions... The menu is horrible. I can't play single player? Piss off. I can't use cheats too or do I have to activate them somewhere or what?

Bugs... When playing reforged the sounds don't work on non-reforged model portraits. That's right I said portraits because I saw 1 model in particular using the reforged style but because it only had a custom portrait it's voice was not being played (proudmore with the custom portrait with a hat). Custom voices played fine from reforged models' mouths. Here's another stupid "bug": that annyoing rain sound in the main menu. I can't disable it without disabling all the sound effects. That's just so dumb. I don't want to hear rain all the time while browsing for rooms.

Guys, this is my story: I wanted to buy the game so I could get access to the latest patch - that's it. I opened the website and was ready to do the deed but saved it for tomorrow. The next day the page was shut down. I could no longer buy warcraft 3. I looked everywhere for a copy but it got pulled down from pretty much every place. I could only buy reforged and now it cost me even more than before. To add insult to injury after being suckered into paying for this %$#@ Activison-Blizzard (Activision comes first - don't forget who owns the place) denied me the normal warcraft 3 games they promised me for over a month. This is truly a sad tale and I believed this happened to me because I haven't finished my new map in so long - this is God's wrath.

At this point I am thinking of going back to my 1.26 warcraft I still have saved.

Though here are some positive things I will say: the new models are mostly true to the original source (it could have been as bad as in WoW or even worse), the models are actually not too unfitting compared to the original and when playing with custom and new reforged models it's not as bad as I expected, the new shadows look very good, the new effects and the de-birdification of many units' missles (priest, sorceress, keeper of the grove) is a welcome improvement, and so far the game seems to run without crashing for me.

What irks me the most really is this creeping lock down on the game. Single player is gone, installation path is now always the same and gives you no choice, you can't freely choose a username anymore and many usernames are prohibited for being "offensive" (whatever that's supposed to mean), and worst of all the way back is sealed - new warcraft 3 players are incapable of buying warcraft 3. It's a legacy feature made just to keep the old fans happy enough that we all know they will eventually remove. In a couple years or less the old warcraft 3 will be deleted forever, stored only on pirated and un-updated legacy copies that can only be played online through game proxies like Garena and Gameranger. The game is moving into the direction where less and less aspects of it are controlled by the player - less of the game is owned by you. I don't want to give Activision-Blizzard any ideas but I am worried that the game will turn into a paid subscription rent-a-game model they use for WoW sometime in the future too. They'd do and they won't lose any sleep over it and you know it.

Dark days. I need to finish my map and fast before the playerbase dries away but by the looks of it I may be too late!

Last edited:
Hey do Map protectors still exist? i want to make blizzard work to steal my stuff even if they could probably eventually get around it.
Lol, right? I was fine with the game bugs and all but when I saw that new EULA, that was over the red line, way over. They asked the hive for all this help and diagnostics on the beta, then as soon as our cordial relationship was no longer necessary, turned on us and regarded us as free slaves who will make them money.

Level 14
Not a single mission changed after the RoC undead campaign

Human had a tree removed here a diff path there i could list them but its unimportent.

or they did stupid stuff like in the Final Human level replaced the nerubians with golems called SERVENT OF LOKEN but left the nerubian zigs? they drop +15 claws

DIFF REWORKED MAPS INCLUDE
Culling which if you use Iseedeadpeople you see how sloppy it is. Hell look at the bottom right for just how sloppy
You can farm Mal'ganis for as many +6 str belts as you want

Silvermoon LOTS of open empty space. You do fight anasterian though
Sylvanas is a hero once u kill her

Dalaran, And its really weird

These 3 maps feel out of place as hell in an RTS BUT THATS NOT ALL

Final undead level Under the Burning Sky map was "Remade"
Yes these amatures reworked a SIEGE mission. be afraid! pretty sure u cant nuke a camp in first 5 mins with goblin land mines now.

AFTER FINAL UNDEAD MISSION THE NEXT ONE ALTERED IN ANY WAY ISSSSSSSSSSSS

Blood elf level #1 Misconceptions. AND its a HUGE downgrade in every single way

The dalaran portion is literally cut in ohhhhh..... it's about 1/3 the size about about 1/4 of the enemies. Its BIGGER but they leave 80% of the space empty. Not only is
GOOD JOB!

Robe of magi +6 int secret at the very start in gone too because they probably didnt even know it existed

Oh an Archimonde is level 1 In Mount Hyjal

UPDATE GOOD NEWS

Dungeons of Dalaran got the Remake treatment by these all stars.

It's half the size

They have this trend of like WIDE open spaces in all their Rework maps.

its terrible

I wish we had an option to play the OLD maps with the NEW graphics.

YOu know what.

I'm glad the scrapped their plan to remake the entire campaign. they shouldnt of even did these maps and used it on QA and retaining Classic features.

Last edited:
Wow, I thought what little they changed about the campaigns would at least be well done, but they seem to have messed it up completely?
Updated campaigns was the main thing I was excited about for Reforged along with improved WE, more than updated graphics (which looks pretty bad too from what I can see on youtube). We don't even have syntax highlighting in WE (AFAIK not even in 1.32). What a mess.

The campaigns would have been a win-win if they had updated the map layouts and added new characters and unique models for different factions etc, because we still would have classic WC3 for the original campaigns. 1.32 doesn't change the campaigns in classic too does it?

About the graphics, I don't mind the general art style, that's pretty okay IMO. But the lighting, mood, atmosphere looks very generic and bland. Everything looks pasted onto the terrain instead of looking like a whole, as if they changed the style (in terms of lighting and color correction) halfway through and didn't want to adjust the textures to fit (which I think actually happened).
I also noticed a blue gleam on all the portraits, which looks like crap. There is no consistency in the look of the game, it looks rushed and half finished.

Last edited:
Level 12
The campaigns would have been a win-win if they had updated the map layouts and added new characters and unique models for different factions etc, because we still would have classic WC3 for the original campaigns. 1.32 doesn't change the campaigns in classic too does it?
That sounds like an aweful wish to have. Retconning old campaings, adding in more ill-fitting WoW stuff, changing up characters just to fit them in with their WoW universe (which at this point has almost nothing to do with the original warcraft 3) etc. You have to keep in mind that you can't get the old game anymore. This is an permanent update that you have to pay for. I am quite certain that sometime in the future all those who have been graciously allowed to keep their old un-updated games will be forced into using Reforged one way or the other (a "reward" for long-time loyal fans or something equally satanic can be used as an excuse).

A sensible thing to do is to introduce new campaigns with new stories and new characters instead of trashing up old ones. Though this entire reforged debacle is a palpable money grab. There's no creativity, no originality, no risk in it. They're not about to spend a significant amount of time or resources on a quick re-skin hyped up to an extreme. This sort of work deserves to be a DLC but since they are getting more money by turning it into a payed update that you could pre-order while pulling the old game from the shelves and forcing any new players to pay extra for any kind of warcraft 3 experience at all that's what they went for.

Level 2
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is what happens when you sell your soul to the corporate devils down the silk road. You suck the soul out of your very creation for interest payments.

That sounds like an aweful wish to have. Retconning old campaings, adding in more ill-fitting WoW stuff, changing up characters just to fit them in with their WoW universe (which at this point has almost nothing to do with the original warcraft 3) etc. You have to keep in mind that you can't get the old game anymore. This is an permanent update that you have to pay for. I am quite certain that sometime in the future all those who have been graciously allowed to keep their old un-updated games will be forced into using Reforged one way or the other (a "reward" for long-time loyal fans or something equally satanic can be used as an excuse).

A sensible thing to do is to introduce new campaigns with new stories and new characters instead of trashing up old ones. Though this entire reforged debacle is a palpable money grab. There's no creativity, no originality, no risk in it. They're not about to spend a significant amount of time or resources on a quick re-skin hyped up to an extreme. This sort of work deserves to be a DLC but since they are getting more money by turning it into a payed update that you could pre-order while pulling the old game from the shelves and forcing any new players to pay extra for any kind of warcraft 3 experience at all that's what they went for.
As I said, as long as the campaigns don't change in classic WC3 I don't see the problem. And all I'm talking about is adding more variety in terms of models, maybe changing the map layouts a bit (as long as it's still fun to play), and adding a few NPCs.

Level 6
Lol, right? I was fine with the game bugs and all but when I saw that new EULA, that was over the red line, way over. They asked the hive for all this help and diagnostics on the beta, then as soon as our cordial relationship was no longer necessary, turned on us and regarded us as free slaves who will make them money.

As a somewhat quiet amateur member, who looks in on the forum from time to time, this literally boggles me. Not knowing much about how much help (from what I understand, it's quite a lot) the Hive actually delivered to Blizzard with testing and so on, personally I would be seething to an extent, where I would tell them to... well, I won't swear profusely, to eff the eff off in no subtle way, should they ever desire any fan community input from me after pulling such a stunt.

I joggled with a lot of ideas for custom stuff I wanted to make. Not that I ever thought I'd actually deliver anything earthshatteringly good, but still. This move from Blizzard effectively killed off any motivation on my part to make something new. And I imagine other far more talented people than me feel the same way. Or even more so, if they put more effort into their creations.

Level 2
I'm just hoping Elf_Lord will be able to finish The Chasing Dawn series besides this EULA bullfish. Among other great custom content the community has under its sleeve.

Level 39
Apparently something to do with Honda Grom copyright / trademark nonsense.

I have a hard time believing that they have to change the name of an established character in an 18-year-old game because of some stupid motorcycle. Do you have a source on that? Just curious. If this really is the case that just goes to show how dumb copyright claims have really gotten.

Level 13
Glad I didn't preorder this. What a disappointment, I expected bad things for a rushed product but not like this one. They are just repeating like what they did with Diablo Mobile, they just care for money, ya know? They are like making this community's beloved game to somewhat we might consider to uninstall right away. And what's with that copyright custom maps thing? It is just non-sense. Come on Blizzard, you guys are just Valve 2.0(they also keep making DotA 2 worse).

Anyway, I might have a harder time considering to buy Reforged now, maybe they could bring what's promised in the future but it won't work anymore by that time.

Level 14
Classic in reforged is still 1.31 bugged aka grom no inventory and prob tyrande too.

Reforged campaign has no bugs from what i saw. Well other than fucking archimonde being LEVEL 1 in hyjal

Bout to start Frozen Throne nelf

Level 39
That's just what I've heard. I have no reliable source or confirmation for this. I have a hard time believing they'd go through editing the files and cleansing all mention of the name "Grom" if it wasn't about copyright, legal issues or money.

Personally, I think it's more of an attempt to make the game more accessible to WoW players, who only know him as 'Grommash' or 'Hellscream'. Mannoroth still calls him 'Grommash'. They're probably worried that these players would be confused by the different names.

Not that this is any less ridiculous than copyright reasons. I just can't believe that the name of a fictional character that has been established for over 20 years would be seen as a copyright infringement on a bike that came out in 2014. Why wouldn't they change it back then if that were the case? It doesn't make any sense. Besides, they've cut out dialogue lines where Malfurion is referred to as 'Furion' as well, and I doubt anyone else has copyright on the name 'Furion'.

Level 14
Personally, I think it's more of an attempt to make the game more accessible to WoW players, who only know him as 'Grommash' or 'Hellscream'. Mannoroth still calls him 'Grommash'. They're probably worried that these players would be confused by the different names.

Not that this is any less ridiculous than copyright reasons. I just can't believe that the name of a fictional character that has been established for over 20 years would be seen as a copyright infringement on a bike that came out in 2014. Why wouldn't they change it back then if that were the case? It doesn't make any sense. Besides, they've cut out dialogue lines where Malfurion is referred to as 'Furion' as well, and I doubt anyone else has copyright on the name 'Furion'.
You, dear sir, are confused.
It's obvious that this is nothing more than a feeble attempt by Activision to escape the payment of the billionary revenue demands over GROM™, advanced by the most evil managers of Unilever with their army of lawyers.
(Grom (company) - Wikipedia and its sources. You see, those guys won the Trademark race and registered the name first)

Grom, Grom everywhere...
Bottom line: mmhm there is always a bigger fish, my dude <3

Last edited:
Level 2
You, dear sir, are confused.
It's obvious that this is nothing more than a feeble attempt by Activision to escape the payment of the billionary revenue demands over GROM™, advanced by the most evil managers of Unilever with their army of lawyers.
(Grom (company) - Wikipedia and its sources. You see, those guys won the Trademark race and registered the name first)

Grom, Grom everywhere...
Bottom line: mmhm there is always a bigger fish, my dude <3

That's true. Italian gelato companies are basically the rotchild banking illuminati alien elves of western capitalism.
Now if Activision was smart, they'd have simply retconmaned the name to Grem. Or Billy.

Level 50

And from what I saw you play with mounted Furion model in the RoC campaign too.

Level 14
That's true. Italian gelato companies are basically the rotchild banking illuminati alien elves of western capitalism.
Now if Activision was smart, they'd have simply retconmaned the name to Grem. Or Billy.

"You did this... to our people... knowingly, BILLY? Arrrgghhh!"

Get gelatoed, punks :peasant-cool:.

And from what I saw you play with mounted Furion model in the RoC campaign too.
It's Muh-furry-on beginning from next patch.

Level 5
Well, at least pretty much, Reforged remained loyal to the original Warcraft 3 lore, and NOT retconning it just to connect it to the shitty WoW lore. That is the only good part of it to say the least...

But for the rest of the game itself?... No need to say anything else, everywhere I look, Reforged is a solid thumbs down as a game in general.
Classic Warcraft 3 is still SUPERIOR.

Here is a thought to all the people who love Warcraft 3, and also 2 & 1 as well:
Classic Warcraft III was made by Blizzard Entertainment.
Reforged Warcraft III is made by ACTIVISION Blizzard.

Know the difference...

Level 14
@tomoraider @OutsiderXE @Shar Dundred @Razorclaw_X @Turnro @LordPerenoldeII

What version of classic would be best to keep as a legacy for compatability. You guys have pretty much the major campaign collections and are still active.

What are your plans moving forward? What version is best for released campaigns?

Also you guys made the real Warcraft 4. Id pay $60+ for each of your work without thinking twice

Razorclaw i cant even believe you never pitched your series as a stand alone game. Wanderers of Sorceria id a magnificent work of art and better than the vanilla campaign.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
1.29.2 is the most stable of the newer versions and I have it as a backup so I will keep using it. I also think most campaigns work best with it.
I do not plan to move Arkain to Reforged but if they add Custom Campaigns back in, I will see what I can do to make it playable for the classic version of 1.32.
I still do not plan to move onto Reforged. I do not see the benefit - updated graphics are hardly a reason since so many user created models would not fit in anymore.

Level 14
1.29.2 is the most stable of the newer versions and I have it as a backup so I will keep using it. I also think most campaigns work best with it.
I do not plan to move Arkain to Reforged but if they add Custom Campaigns back in, I will see what I can do to make it playable for the classic version of 1.32.
I still do not plan to move onto Reforged. I do not see the benefit - updated graphics are hardly a reason since so many user created models would not fit in anymore.

Unfortunately i cant find my disks or any of my software disks. Box has vanished.
Ugh prob just order a battlechest off amazon

Level 28
For my projects it would be 1.31, but I plan to move to Reforged as soon as custom campaigns are possible. At some point I will also want to update all custom art to fit Reforged style.
Some people may be dissapointed if the backwards compatibility is missing, but I want to design campaigns with a forward thinking attitude.

Level 14
For my projects it would be 1.31, but I plan to move to Reforged as soon as custom campaigns are possible. At some point I will also want to update all custom art to fit Reforged style.
Some people may be dissapointed if the backwards compatibility is missing, but I want to design campaigns with a forward thinking attitude.
Thoughts on the 1.31.1 ptr client i was able to salvage?

Yeah i mean they have the dismounted thrall model im sure you could use in reforged. They use it alot in the campaign. Most cutscenes really

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
campaigns with a forward thinking attitude
forwardthinking.png

Thoughts on the 1.31.1 ptr client i was able to salvage?
PTRs are buggy and should only be used for testing, not mapping.

Level 14
I mean so far in the campaign the cutscenes are new and better such as first nelf level ends when the night elfs retreat from the orc/human base tichondrius persues tyrande.

Dylvanas being raised a vanshe and the frost bridge is pretty cool.

I like the new cutscenes which is pretty much ever one was redone

I was a lucky one who has had 0 campaign errors as said my only gripe is lvl 1 archimonde in hyjal. Doing terror of the tides tonight

If custom campaigns are added and fully functional im a notimorious ass who hates bl8zz but 8d give reforged a 7-8/10 then i dont really care about multiplayer but i hear theres plenty of issues in that regard

Last edited:
Level 20
@tomoraider @OutsiderXE @Shar Dundred @Razorclaw_X @Turnro @LordPerenoldeII

What version of classic would be best to keep as a legacy for compatability. You guys have pretty much the major campaign collections and are still active.

What are your plans moving forward? What version is best for released campaigns?
I deliberately made a version compatible with 1.26a because I felt that was one of the most commonly played versions. Even with that in mind I wanted future patches to work with it just as well, but that basically meant I could not use the new Player slots or new functions for that particular version. I don't particularly care for 1.31's loading game bug so I didn't bother trying to fix it, and the new functions have issues between 1.30 and 1.31 anyway with the whole zero indexing thing.

TL;DR: as far as the Classic client goes I wouldn't touch 1.30+ versions with a ten foot pole. Anything between 1.26 and 1.29 is probably fair game.

If Reforged gets off the ground I've thought about making a version that works just that (using the new functions which hopefully actually work as advertised by then) and leave the transitional versions behind knowing they still work fine in the older versions. As far as the graphics go I see no reason to not maintain both SD and HD modes as they can both mostly coexist (something I experimented heavily on during the beta, but which is currently broken in 1.32 Live patch); I've already made moves to introduce HD models for people playing HD mode.

Razorclaw i cant even believe you never pitched your series as a stand alone game. Wanderers of Sorceria id a magnificent work of art and better than the vanilla campaign.
I feel like if I did it over again it wouldn't be the same and it would lose something because of that-- especially if money is involved.

Last edited:
Level 14
I deliberately made a version compatible with 1.26a because I felt that was one of the most commonly played versions. Even with that in mind I wanted future patches to work with it just as well, but that basically meant I could not use the new Player slots or new functions for that particular version. I don't particularly care for 1.31's loading game bug so I didn't bother trying to fix it, and the new functions have issues between 1.30 and 1.31 anyway with the whole zero indexing thing.

TL;DR: as far as the Classic client goes I wouldn't touch 1.30+ versions with a ten foot pole. Anything between 1.26 and 1.29 is probably fair game.

If Reforged gets off the ground I've thought about making a version that works just that (using the new functions which hopefully actually work as advertised by then) and leave the transitional versions behind knowing they still work fine in the older versions. As far as the graphics go I see no reason to not maintain both SD and HD modes as they can both mostly coexist (something I experimented heavily on during the beta, but which is currently broken in 1.32 Live patch); I've already made moves to introduce HD models for people playing HD mode.

I feel like if I did it over again it wouldn't be the same and it would lose something because of that-- especially if money is involved.

its probably one of the best stories nobody has ever played honestly. I'd rank it literally top5 and i played All the Ys / Legends games , Witcher, Morrowind, Divinity, Baldurs, Planescape ect.

I fell in love with every one of those characters how you developed their personalites and character arc. it's a masterpiece.

I havnt played it since you redid the models and last time i played through it all was before you released The Fire Wheels. so. i've prob been missing out.

i'll have you know I PLAYED Ys and FOUND Legend of Heroes BECAUSE of your campaign and the music you imported was so freaking catchy and you would mention Ys here and there on CC website.

Last edited:
Level 20
Blizzard will burn with this failure...
You're an incredible idealist if you truly believe that botching Reforged will actually hurt Blizzard.

Give it a few more days and the "outrage youtubers" such as The Quartering, YongYea or Heelvsbabyface will move on to another fuck-up of the gaming or the movie industry, big media such as Polygon or Kotaku are pretty much already gone and the amount of people raging on the forums will go down significantly as a lot of people will either refund and quit or just get tired of screaming into the void.

And sure, some folks will give up on Blizzard and stop buying their shit, but the vast majority of people who are pissed off or jumped on the anger train, will forget and when Blizzard releases another fancy trailer for whatever is the next game or patch that they are planning to launch, they will happily open their wallets. And those who left? It won't make a difference, because Blizzard will put out more store mounts in WoW or HS loot bo... card packs and that will more than even out their bottom line.

You want to know how I know? Look at WoW. Their last expansion, Battle for Azeroth, is an even bigger shitshow than Reforged and WoW is a much bigger game than W3 could ever hope to be in this day and age - yet, in every single quarterly earnings report Blizzard discloses good financial results. And if screwing up WoW somehow doesn't hurt them, there's no way in hell that the Reforged fiasco will.

In truth, nothing will change until a) a miracle happens and the wider gamer public, especially the big spenders, open their eyes to how they are being milked and stop paying or b) US and EU governing bodies finally clamp down on all the loot boxes, in-game casinos and other BS practices of the gaming industry.

Either one of those is very unlikely to happen in the near future, so realistically the only thing that we can do is a) save ourselves and not buy into this madness and b) get our gaming fix from indie / rising developers, who haven't yet been corrupted and still care for at least trying to release something good.

Last edited:
Reactions: pyf
Level 14
You're an incredible idealist if you truly believe that botching Reforged will actually hurt Blizzard.

Give it a few more days and the "outrage youtubers" such as The Quartering, YongYea or Heelvsbabyface will move on to another fuck-up of the gaming or the movie industry, big media such as Polygon or Kotaku are pretty much already gone and the amount of people raging on the forums will go down significantly as a lot of people will either refund and quit or just get tired of screaming into the void.

And sure, some folks will give up on Blizzard and stop buying their shit, but the vast majority of people who are pissed off or jumped on the anger train, will forget and when Blizzard releases another fancy trailer for whatever is the next game or patch that they are planning to launch, they will happily open their wallets. And those who left? It won't make a difference, because Blizzard will put out more store mounts in WoW or HS loot bo... card packs and that will more than even out their bottom line.

You want to know how I know? Look at WoW. Their last expansion, Battle for Azeroth, is an even bigger shitshow than Reforged and WoW is a much bigger game than W3 could ever hope to be in this day and age - yet, in every single quarterly earnings report Blizzard discloses good financial results. And if screwing up WoW somehow doesn't hurt them, there's no way in hell that the Reforged fiasco will.

In truth, nothing will change until a) a miracle happens and the wider gamer public, especially the big spenders, open their eyes to how they are being milked and stop paying or b) US and EU governing bodies finally clamp down on all the loot boxes, in-game casinos and other BS practices of the gaming industry.

Either one of those is very unlikely to happen in the near future, so realistically the only thing that we can do is a) save ourselves and not buy into this madness and b) get our gaming fix from indie / rising developers, who haven't yet been corrupted and still care for at least trying to release something good.

Vast majority that are angry are angry about cutscene . The 2018 revel ones we ugly FOR an RTS the current new and they are all new in reforged are good imo.
Or they are angry about not many reforged or shall i say deforged maps. Considering how pathetic their terrain and mapping and enemy AI are in those missions im glad they stopped when they did.

The culling? A lot of doodads but anything outside the city is just blank something custom campaign people and the creators never did. Its lazy.

Dalaran can be beaten with starting units. Its pretty stupid actually and flat and ugly.

Under the burning sky is a downgrade

Fall of silvermoon. Sylvanas base is right mext to you wxcept its not. Its now a LEVEL 3 archmage and his attack waves mever change its like him and 2 archs and 2 footies thats ot rinse repeat.

Sylvanas becomes a hero for you the second you kill her and you can kill her by walking north immedialty on map start. The city has handplaced units but pretty much no AI its all about the theatrics because like dalaran, like culling , like misconceptions and dungeons of dalaran. The maps they chose they chose and balanced showing they have no clue how to make or program and rts properly.

Dungeons of dalaran went from 10/10 design to 3/10 substandard

Misconceptions aka blood elf level 1 lost the ruins of dalaran maze area its literally all flat open terrain and disgusting when u finally see it.

Blood elf level 2 where u had the dalaran ruins taking up a small portion of the right aide of map empty just for asthetics. Well its still empty but its abiut 30% of the map now.

Their maps are dogshit.

The major points people should be angry about it blizzards EULA and most importantly the gutted classic features and #1 the client merge and retiring the old client and removing people for getting it.

That is why Im appauled and angry and will never buy anything from them even if they get reforged nack to where the game had been the last 18 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.