• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Patch 1.30.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Same here... and for everyone else

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

set your filters to the realm. example you are on gateway europe, set the filters to europe realm, then join, it will work

I cant join too. I am mad now .
There is 1 possibility , lets say with this private-personal hostings in 1 moment 2 much people create too much games.And weird things start happening.

With 3 major bots,there was limited game numbers. Same custom game ends,new created . You will have maybe 4 dota created on eu bnet by bots simulteniosly and always full etc.Then process peridically repeats when game starts

NOW : You can have 100 dota lobbys, mostly empty. Same thing for many other games. A list is geting overflood, maybe thats the reason ?

Or i am JUST AMATEUR GUESSING

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Desync appearing, all players instant disconnection, can't join a lot of games...."love you Blizzard" the first hour in the morning I'll be at your door with a giant torch and an axe.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
It kinda feels like a cruel joke.

MORE GAMES THAN EVER BEFORE!!!
Too bad half of the players will desync before finishing the map.
Also too bad most of the lobbies wont be filled because joining issues.

Still, some fixes which is nice. But when new once are introduced in the process we have no really moved forward.

Level 4
Holy crap. So many people are active and so many more player hosted games to choose from to join and a crap ton more various maps.

And people said removing host bots would kill wc3, lol.

I guess host bots really were poison.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
2nye37.jpg

They are doing a pretty good job killing it themselves.

Level 10
"you must specify game to join" is the error for me

I have the same bug, but for some reason it works fine for me when i specify the game list by searching for the games name. So when i condense the game list down by searching for the specific games name, i can join quite fine. So maybe this is how you can dodge that.

Level 10
Common Bug. I hope they fix it. I've waited for 12 days when I made my post
War3 1.30.2 PTR Identify this bug? (footage included).. Still no response from Developers and bug is not in the Known Issues. It was tested on a PTR and today on the live patch, but the result is the same

I hope developers to see it or Kam to tell them about this..

Actually, when you build the goldmine, well or fountain, i was kinda intrigued. Normally, peasants could only build buildings that are categorized as "human" in the race category (the same goes for peons and orc buildings, and every other builder with their respectable race). From the youtube video it looked like they changed that.
So how the peasants build their buildings after morphing back to peasants is normally the way it always was (I never saw that they changed that). Can you provide a testmap? I find that kinda interesting.

Level 6
Actually, when you build the goldmine, well or fountain, i was kinda intrigued. Normally, peasants could only build buildings that are categorized as "human" in the race category (the same goes for peons and orc buildings, and every other builder with their respectable race). From the youtube video it looked like they changed that.
So how the peasants build their buildings after morphing back to peasants is normally the way it always was (I never saw that they changed that). Can you provide a testmap? I find that kinda interesting.

Well you can test it as well, just make new map and try it. Result is always the same. It works with all other non human buildings like moon well Fountain of Life/Mana Gold mine etc. As for Gold mine I only put Mechanical on the Unit Classification. But this doesn't matter. All you need to do is replace few human buildings with orc/undead/Nightelf or Neutral and as soon as militia unit is back to peasant he no longer can build customized buildings. I don't know why but its wired.

P.S test with Human Race but its the same result.

Last edited:
Common Bug. I hope they fix it. I've waited for 12 days when I made my post
War3 1.30.2 PTR Identify this bug? (footage included).. Still no response from Developers and bug is not in the Known Issues. It was tested on a PTR and today on the live patch, but the result is the same

I hope developers to see it or Kam to tell them about this..

That's a really weird list of buildings to build. I suppose that it must be isolated towards the peasant unit-types only, but it is a disconcerting bug nonetheless.
@Kam

Level 10
P.S test with Human Race but its the same result.

Did it and that is actually the case, which is quite akward. It actually goes for all custom buildings. I made a custom altar of kings and gave it to the peasants build line and the same occured. I never stumbled upon that (Probably because i believe the call to arms ability is kinda useless to use for custom maps due to odd hardcoded mechanics and this bug shows that even further...)

Well anyway, its an odd bug, good that that is reported. By the way, i made a testmap for that and attached it to this post

Attachments

• Test build bug.w3x
    17.6 KB · Views: 63
Level 6
Yeah. 12 days no respond from Classic Team.. I made a private message to Kam and contacted BNet Support for this bug. Hopefully they pass that bug report to the Classic Team.

Level 14
Since I installed this patch, Bnet doesn't seem to find games anymore... I tried with Europe and US-West/East already, but it doesn't find any games on ladder, even after waiting 20+ minutes, tested multiple times at different time of day (1on1, same with 2on2 or 4on4...).

Before the patch, it found games within 1 or 2 minutes. Anyone having the same issue/knows something about it?

Level 10
Just checked. Yesterday the game lists were full, while today they are completely empty.

My best guess would be that they shut down the servers for maintance, since the update didn't really hit the best way. Just following common corporate workflow, i would guess that in the next days a further hotfix should hit in and the servers should be up again. But thats just an educated guess.
I am kinda wondering why the communication about that isn't really the best. It litterally screams "restrictive PR guidelines" to me.

Level 7
Since I installed this patch, Bnet doesn't seem to find games anymore... I tried with Europe and US-West/East already, but it doesn't find any games on ladder, even after waiting 20+ minutes, tested multiple times at different time of day (1on1, same with 2on2 or 4on4...).

Before the patch, it found games within 1 or 2 minutes. Anyone having the same issue/knows something about it?
B.net servers are not working properly, guess we gotta wait for the fix.

Level 11
What a bunch of crybabies you lot are... The patch just went out and you want everything to be perfect? Give them time, they'll fix these things. Like seriously, I feel sorry for blizz for having such a toxic fanbase. "Gib me everything NOW!"

What a bunch of crybabies you lot are... The patch just went out and you want everything to be perfect? Give them time, they'll fix these things. Like seriously, I feel sorry for blizz for having such a toxic fanbase. "Gib me everything NOW!"

So do you will ask us this right: Don't you guys have ph0nes?!

it has been passed 2 days and people arent allowed to join custom games.

Jesus Christ (blizzard ban him from account create system) has awaken after 3 days .

It has passed 2 days and you still cant fix it.

When he returns, you will be judged along with your satanic masters. Repent, right now mortal

Level 14
Just checked. Yesterday the game lists were full, while today they are completely empty.

Where can you see that?

So, looks like the servers are up again. And i also dont have the 'specify game to join' error anymore. Looks like they have fixed that (although do you guys encounter that?), although we had on a gem td map also an desynch at game begin, so thats there still.

For me it is still not working (i.e. not finding any games)...

Except they have been testing it on the PTR for months now - we don't expect it to be perfect, but we do expect it to at least... function. As it stands, many people have been outright unable to play at all. Considering the amount of people who have been voicing concerns over this change from the day it was announced, you'd think they would have a QA team working to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Level 10
Where can you see that?

For me it is still not working (i.e. not finding any games)...

I uploaded a screenshot i just made, i am in the eu realm though, so i cannot say how it is looking for other realms. I see some US West and east games there, but almost none from asian realms.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_120218_164055_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_120218_164055_01.png
    1 MB · Views: 105
Level 14
I uploaded a screenshot i just made, i am in the eu realm though, so i cannot say how it is looking for other realms. I see some US West and east games there, but almost none from asian realms.

Ah ok, you mean custom games. I am using eu realm as well and oddly enough it states something like "11154 users are playing 5400 games on bnet". So according to these numbers there are quite some games being played, but at least for me its not finding any RT/ladder games (which is one of the reasons why I asked this question, if its just a "local" problem of if others have the same issue)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.