1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft III - Patch 1.30.2

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGoldenGoblin

TheGoldenGoblin

Resources:
    Resources:
    The game crashes immediatly when I try to open it no matter if I use administration mode or not. I played the game yesterday and it worked without any problems. I have not patched to 1.30.2 that rolled out today because I haven't been able to open the game. I have tried restarting my computer, reinstalled the game and I tried to open it with administration mode. I was able to open the PTR client that was on patch 1.29 without any problems. Nothing even happens when I try to open the World Editor now when I have reinstalled the game..
    I saw another guy on the Blizzard forums had the same problem and I also made a ticket. But I thought I could adress it here aswell.

2. Amigoltu

Amigoltu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still no updates to world editor? Function highlights, lists? :( I guess multiplayer stuff was the most important for now, but here I am still hoping for WE updates

3. Marshmalo

Marshmalo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    NEW BUGS:

- MAJOR BUG: Games finish and go instantly to score screens (I have not been able to work out exactly which triggers cause this but it is during certain triggers this happens on my map, I will try and test more.) This is a big bug, please can this be looked at urgently! I can provide the map this happens on if needed.

- Players can get auto kicked from the lobby with no message to other players in the lobby explaining why, they did not appear to have bad pings.

- One american player in our game reported high pings and lag when playing on an EU hosted game, he did not have these issues when playing accross realm back when we could use bots.

- Players can crash when viewing maps on the open custom games list. (acknowledged by Kam)

OLD EXISTING BUGS NOT FIXED:

- Players are still required to restart their WC3 client after every game or else risk crashes during loading screen and desyncs during game start.

FIXED BUGS:

- Sound issues appear much better now. (Thankyou)

SUGGESTIONS:

- In the custom games list please replace the old useless information displayed to something which actually informs players about the map. Remove the tileset, map size, suggested players field and replace with the map description so people can read about the map before they join.

4. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    The sounds work better now? Strange that they didn't post this on the update log

5. Sakata Gintoki

Sakata Gintoki

Resources:
    Resources:
    anyone know why the model that I use in my maps is like this after updating wc3 to patch 1.30.2?

Attached Files:

6. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Is that the Dire Defense Tower from DotA 2?

7. Sakata Gintoki

Sakata Gintoki

Resources:
    Resources:
    yeah, the models seem work nice before i update to patch 1.30.2 but now the model broken like that.
    the models in patch 1.30.2 always show redlight make the game lagging.
    Do you know how to fix that?

8. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I don't. Sorry.

9. anufis

anufis

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Kam if this info helps my map goes to score screen even when I start it solo in LAN. However if I start this map in single player mode it works fine.

10. kantarion

kantarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello @Kam , i entered bnet europe realm last night. I saw my ping in custom game lobby (eu), it was 60 ms.
    When community bots were up my ping was 32 ms on eu. But i will not argue about this, its ok ,as i unerstood we will have blizz bots in future ?

My question is : Is there a command to check my ping INGAME towards custom host or maybe blizz bots in some future (cause ingame its raising up for sure) ?

11. Frotty

Frotty

Wurst Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Have been stuck in a map loading screen for last 10 minutes. Closing the game now since nothing is happening :/

12. Proxym8

Proxym8

Resources:
    Resources:
    STILL can't go past the small blank window that is supposed to offer me the chance to login to verify the pre-purchase....any help?

13. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Goodbye custom gaming scene...

14. neven1

neven1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blizzard really hates their games.

15. Lord_Earthfire

Lord_Earthfire

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well, it looks like i'm lucky and in the "works on my machine"-club, since i neither had problems with the sound engine in the latest patches and actually never had problems with mouse delays or ping (good to live in europe with good connections to the servers i guess?).

Came just here to say that i didn't encountered any, for me, gamebreakring problems, except for some desynchs, which looks like it is already known, and some weirdness with the lobby selection. Sometimes i need to explicitely search for a game name to join it and cannot pick it from the game list, telling me that i need to select a lobby first. I think i will need to go deeper in this rabbidhole and put some tests of my map.

And man, people on reddit downvoted me into oblivion stating that i don't mind having the patch delayed so the devs got time to fix occuring issues...

Will conduct some tests within the next weeks and come up with more thoughout feedback.

16. Frotty

Frotty

Wurst Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
  17. Drake53

Drake53

Resources:
    Resources:
    • Maps with only 1 force/team can't be started
    • In lobbies with many player slots, the scrollbar can't be clicked/dragged in places where the new ping text overlaps with it

18. EredarArbeiterYU

EredarArbeiterYU

Resources:
    Resources:
    I must say, I think the new layout and look of the Blizzard forums is horrible. Why would they change the traditional logic of having pages (as all forums do by definition lol) for that foul endless scroll-down list???!
    Is this for mobile phones? But we are PC gamers lol, we use a computer-based browser to participate in the forums. :/

19. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Lets start a forum game: Guess the host!

Untitled.jpg

Thanks to @kantarion for providing me this epic screenshot!

20. chusrubi2

chusrubi2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tell him to activate Windows, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.