• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Patch 1.30.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can someone help me, I just downloaded the 1.30.2 patch and it automatically goes to reforged I want to play the classic game so I can play the custom campaigns. What do I do from here?

Level 11
Hmm, do you open the "Warcraft III Launcher.exe", or "Warcraft III.exe"? Because you should open the latter, always. And do not try BNET.

EDIT: Also, if you ever had Reforged on your PC, uninstall it and delete registry of it. Only then extract your 1.30.2, and activate it.

If you do this, then I honestly have no idea, because I use version 1.30.4, and it runs just fine, except for one little thing, that started a couple weeks ago, while I was meddling with stuff:

wc3main-png.352494

Honestly, it doesn't look half bad :D . Anyways, the cinematics, and gameplay (including Editor) run nice n smooth. *shrug*

Attachments

• wc3main.png
    wc3main.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 494
Level 2
Hmm, do you open the "Warcraft III Launcher.exe", or "Warcraft III.exe"? Because you should open the latter, always. And do not try BNE hi
Hmm, do you open the "Warcraft III Launcher.exe", or "Warcraft III.exe"? Because you should open the latter, always. And do not try BNET.

EDIT: Also, if you ever had Reforged on your PC, uninstall it and delete registry of it. Only then extract your 1.30.2, and activate it.

If you do this, then I honestly have no idea, because I use version 1.30.4, and it runs just fine, except for one little thing, that started a couple weeks ago, while I was meddling with stuff:

wc3main-png.352494

Honestly, it doesn't look half bad :D . Anyways, the cinematics, and gameplay (including Editor) run nice n smooth. *shrug*

T.

wc3main-png.352494

Hey new problem I just downloaded the game only its in 1.31.1 Public test but it works fine offline problem is the custom campaign is empty I tried making a folder but its not working.

Last edited:
Level 11
Hey new problem I just downloaded the game only its in 1.31.1 Public test but it works fine offline problem is the custom campaign is empty I tried making a folder but its not working.
I would suggest not using Public Tests. Those may be more buggy, being tests, and they may soon be replaced with Reforged ones. Better just get a pre-installed folder of older versions and use your keys for it.

By the way, what happened with your 1.30.2? Did it work?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
the full path for the campaigns folder is OS drive (usually C):\users\username\documents\Warcraft III Public Test\Campaigns
It is important for the last two to be written like that. If there is no Campaigns folder. Create it yourself and put the .w3n (campaign) files there.

If that doesn't work precisely so, then something must have gone wrong with the registries.

Status
Not open for further replies.