1. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I revert back to version 1.30.0?

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by Marshmalo, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Marshmalo

Marshmalo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Does anyone know where I can get my hands on earlier WC3 client versions? I patched to 1.30.2 but can barely join custom games and when I do join I just crash to score screen after a few minutes.

I was looking forward to not using hostbots but all my custom maps are now broken so I want to join the ENT custom game community.

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You'll have to wait for a proper fix. No use doing that. Imagine that other people would need your patch version to play et cetera et cetera.

3. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A bugfix came in today, supposedly it should have fixed some of the critical stuff they seem to come at a 1-2 day interval so it should be back to normal soon

That does not make it accepted to break the game in the first place however, but not much we can do about that

4. Robovision

Robovision

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its one of the reasons I suggested on Brigandshaven to make LTF compatible with patch 1.27 in case Blizzard get crazy, shutdown servers or just stop fixing bugs. But maybe 1.30.0 is ok.

You wanted earlier version so you can download patch 1.30.1 on ENT. Here is direct link to the forum post WC3Connect - ENT Gaming

No idea about 1.30.0.

5. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As a reminder, one will experience with v1.30.0 all the sound issues due to the switch to FMOD Ex.

6. Razorclaw_X

Razorclaw_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    1.30.0 is the one that FUBAR'd the Import Manager.