1. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Warcraft III - Patch 1.30.2

Discussion in 'Patch Discussion' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Dec 1, 2018.

1. MyPad

MyPad

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    That's a really weird list of buildings to build. I suppose that it must be isolated towards the peasant unit-types only, but it is a disconcerting bug nonetheless.
    @Kam

2. Lord_Earthfire

Lord_Earthfire

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Did it and that is actually the case, which is quite akward. It actually goes for all custom buildings. I made a custom altar of kings and gave it to the peasants build line and the same occured. I never stumbled upon that (Probably because i believe the call to arms ability is kinda useless to use for custom maps due to odd hardcoded mechanics and this bug shows that even further...)

Well anyway, its an odd bug, good that that is reported. By the way, i made a testmap for that and attached it to this post

Attached Files:

3. Trakya

Trakya

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah. 12 days no respond from Classic Team.. I made a private message to Kam and contacted BNet Support for this bug. Hopefully they pass that bug report to the Classic Team.

4. Gwy

Gwy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now all seems broken down again

5. Darklycan51

Darklycan51

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Blizz doesn't work on Sundays so you'll have to wait till tomorrow for them to start working on the game again.

6. looking_for_help

looking_for_help

Resources:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Since I installed this patch, Bnet doesn't seem to find games anymore... I tried with Europe and US-West/East already, but it doesn't find any games on ladder, even after waiting 20+ minutes, tested multiple times at different time of day (1on1, same with 2on2 or 4on4...).

Before the patch, it found games within 1 or 2 minutes. Anyone having the same issue/knows something about it?

7. Lord_Earthfire

Lord_Earthfire

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Just checked. Yesterday the game lists were full, while today they are completely empty.

My best guess would be that they shut down the servers for maintance, since the update didn't really hit the best way. Just following common corporate workflow, i would guess that in the next days a further hotfix should hit in and the servers should be up again. But thats just an educated guess.
    I am kinda wondering why the communication about that isn't really the best. It litterally screams "restrictive PR guidelines" to me.

8. Aeryn

Aeryn

Resources:
    Resources:
    B.net servers are not working properly, guess we gotta wait for the fix.

9. Lord_Earthfire

Lord_Earthfire

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    So, looks like the servers are up again. And i also dont have the 'specify game to join' error anymore. Looks like they have fixed that (although do you guys encounter that?), although we had on a gem td map also an desynch at game begin, so thats there still.

10. Amigoltu

Amigoltu

Resources:
    Resources:
    What a bunch of crybabies you lot are... The patch just went out and you want everything to be perfect? Give them time, they'll fix these things. Like seriously, I feel sorry for blizz for having such a toxic fanbase. "Gib me everything NOW!"

11. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Resources:
    So do you will ask us this right: Don't you guys have ph0nes?!

12. kantarion

kantarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    it has been passed 2 days and people arent allowed to join custom games.

Jesus Christ (blizzard ban him from account create system) has awaken after 3 days .

It has passed 2 days and you still cant fix it.

When he returns, you will be judged along with your satanic masters. Repent, right now mortal

13. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Surely Blizzard is going to fix everything - in Reforged only of course. ;)

14. looking_for_help

looking_for_help

Resources:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Where can you see that?

For me it is still not working (i.e. not finding any games)...

15. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Except they have been testing it on the PTR for months now - we don't expect it to be perfect, but we do expect it to at least... function. As it stands, many people have been outright unable to play at all. Considering the amount of people who have been voicing concerns over this change from the day it was announced, you'd think they would have a QA team working to make the transition as smooth as possible.

16. Lord_Earthfire

Lord_Earthfire

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I uploaded a screenshot i just made, i am in the eu realm though, so i cannot say how it is looking for other realms. I see some US West and east games there, but almost none from asian realms.

Attached Files:

17. looking_for_help

looking_for_help

Resources:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Ah ok, you mean custom games. I am using eu realm as well and oddly enough it states something like "11154 users are playing 5400 games on bnet". So according to these numbers there are quite some games being played, but at least for me its not finding any RT/ladder games (which is one of the reasons why I asked this question, if its just a "local" problem of if others have the same issue)...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  18. anufis

anufis

Resources:
    Resources:
    3+ months of PTR.

19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you don't like it you can switch to another thread.

20. Lord_Earthfire

Lord_Earthfire

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I have not much information to melle, sadly. Other people would be more suited to comment on that. Although from what i know a good chunk of the melle community have switched to third party sites, so the amount of players on melle could be quite low.