• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I revert back to version 1.30.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on earlier WC3 client versions? I patched to 1.30.2 but can barely join custom games and when I do join I just crash to score screen after a few minutes.

I was looking forward to not using hostbots but all my custom maps are now broken so I want to join the ENT custom game community.

Level 2
Its one of the reasons I suggested on Brigandshaven to make LTF compatible with patch 1.27 in case Blizzard get crazy, shutdown servers or just stop fixing bugs. But maybe 1.30.0 is ok.

You wanted earlier version so you can download patch 1.30.1 on ENT. Here is direct link to the forum post WC3Connect - ENT Gaming

No idea about 1.30.0.

Level 20
Its one of the reasons I suggested on Brigandshaven to make LTF compatible with patch 1.27 in case Blizzard get crazy, shutdown servers or just stop fixing bugs. But maybe 1.30.0 is ok.

You wanted earlier version so you can download patch 1.30.1 on ENT. Here is direct link to the forum post WC3Connect - ENT Gaming

No idea about 1.30.0.
1.30.0 is the one that FUBAR'd the Import Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.