• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Techtree Contest #16 - Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Lovely. "Warmother" is boss.

yeah and the corpse monger and blood witch are very promissing, this troll faction is very atractive themathically, going to a tribal faith, sacrifcies, polytheism, stonehenge or aztec pyramids

not a wip, brief telling: 6 skills, 2 heroes remain to finish triggering writting,
I would like to share what I think is my best/complex trigger idea.

Alexstraza Blessing

wich is a Level 1-2-3 resurrection, with temporal effect
each level has 3 triggers
1) an activator, the hero has to kill a level 3 unit or above. to gain the resurrection skill
2) situation 1, the pasive skill is not used in 30 secs, remove skill.
3) situation 2, the pasive skill is used, so there will be 240 secs cooldown.
to level up the skill, triggers 1-2-3 must be turn off to not overlap events (because 1 trigger gets activated and is time elapsed 30 secs remove... turn off, is a binary system of on off on off on off. and circular.
plus each player must have it set to not overlap effects.
so this Alexstraaza skill has 22 triggers (3 per level, 9, + 2 turn off leveling, 11, x2 per player, 22)
(note my idea is to make it balanced, like a low hp hero)

upload_2020-11-18_15-36-53.png

note: I know for any codder, this is cheap GUI. but to me it was a great challange, and triggers can be exhausting, to me. but only 6 skills remain, I am almost there. then text text and text.
edit:
all triggers done, now to adjust parameters and write text.

Last edited:
Level 27
I decided it. I'll remove the Ritualist from my race because he's getting very complicated and he's also complicating all the other mechanics of the race.

What really worries me are the balance and gameplay issues he will cause due to his overly complicated (and probably unnecessary) role.

With this I'll also get rid of the third-resource mechanic, which seems to characterize almost all of my entries :p

The Ritualist's model and icon will now replace those of the Hemomancer. This will also reduce the missing work to finish my entry, which will probably be ready the next week if there are no more inconveniences.

Level 29
I decided it. I'll remove the Ritualist from my race because he's getting very complicated and he's also complicating all the other mechanics of the race.

What really worries me are the balance and gameplay issues he will cause due to his overly complicated (and probably unnecessary) role.

With this I'll also get rid of the third-resource mechanic, which seems to characterize almost all of my entries :p

The Ritualist's model and icon will now replace those of the Hemomancer. This will also reduce the missing work to finish my entry, which will probably be ready the next week if there are no more inconveniences.

I sugest you to get rid of the bonebreaker hero. 3 heroes is enough, no need a 4th, 30 days remain and also you are in the minimap contest. you need to design a "unique" hero there.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Yeah. I've said it before & I'll say it again, while I'm a huge proponent of only designing "Warcraft-3-congruous" factions, when it comes to Techtree Contests I'm more than happy to abridge some of that strictness, not only to lighten the workload of Contestants but also Judges.

One of the biggest parts of that, IMO, is setting the maximum number of Heroes at 3, since the game is hard-coded to only allow you to train 3 at a time (in fact if I had my druthers I would have TC's be hard-set at "design a mini-faction, with probably 2 Heroes being the maximum, but alas). I just think we should do that from now on/going forward, personally.

But even if it's not in the Rules for this one, I think that's a great way to save some time & allow you to finish. : )

Level 8
I've got some noob questions, as this post got me thinking and now I have a kind of cool idea (at least I think so)

So,
1) Is it too late to join?
2) Can you use content that is downloaded from hive? As in, I did not make it myself (while giving credit to the creators of course)
3) If yes to question 2, is there a limit on how much you can use? Not as in file size, but say can you only use 50% of other peoples work and 50% your own, something like that, again not sure and have never joined anything like this before.

It'd be cool to work on this even though im starting a month late, just as something to do.

Level 27
I've got some noob questions, as this post got me thinking and now I have a kind of cool idea (at least I think so)

So,
2) Can you use content that is downloaded from hive? As in, I did not make it myself (while giving credit to the creators of course)
3) If yes to question 2, is there a limit on how much you can use? Not as in file size, but say can you only use 50% of other peoples work and 50% your own, something like that, again not sure and have never joined anything like this before.

It'd be cool to work on this even though im starting a month late, just as something to do.

1-It's never too late to join, assuming you have enough time to create a race before the deadline :D
2-Yes, you can use custom content if you give the corresponding credits to the authors.
3-There's not limit to that, in fact, what you have to create on your own is the race itself and its mechanics. But you can use as many custom stuff as you want without going over the file size limit.

Anyway, the rules are present in the first post of the Contest so that you can check them if you have doubts. Good luck!

It depends on the content you have in mind. Art assets and systems are fine, but outside them, you may not use someone else's object data, or use your own object data from before the contest.

Level 29

So,

1)

It'd be cool to work on this even though im starting a month late D), just as something to do.

B) 27 days remain, like 4 weeks, 1 lost month is a lot of disadvantage to be able to finish an entry. Unless you are a pro (wich is not my case, and not yours as you stated). I dont recommend it, you will have to rush and you may risk "burn out". (triggering can burn out your mind)
if you still want to try I sugest you to make an excel and write this stuff.

1) unit models and icons, 2) buildings models and icons, 3) special units models and icons, 4) unit skills icons,5) upgrades icons, 6) hero skills icons, 7) triggers, 8) more triggers, seriously, 9) unit parameters, 10) unit text, 11) skill text, 12)upgrades text 13)frontpage and credits, 14) beta test
15) items, I only have 1 item, but custom items is something to consider for a faction.
16)custom spell models, wich to save time, I am not using them. or I may use them if I have the time. thats for the last. same goes for items, if I get inspired I wish to add 2 items.
but my inspiration is exhausted/blocked.

it took me 2 weeks the step 6 and 7, 1 week of design in my mind the idea of each skill and upgrade, and 1 week of writting the triggers knowing what I wanted to do.
now I am in steps 9 and 10 unit parameters and unit text

from all the mapping contest, tech tree is the hardest by far because of the amount of things needed to be done to finish an entry,
then goes minimap contest (wich also requires triggers and balance)
melee contest (no triggers, balance required)
and terrain contest (no triggers, no balance)

so to re-cap, if you can do the 15) items in 27 days go ahead.
but , if I were you I would join the minimap contest instead, you will have 5 days more and much less work, and less risk of burn out (1 custom hero, 3 areas designed with cool enviroment, triggering for solve each area and get to the final boss).

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
but if 1 race has 4 heroes, and the melee races have 3
IMO thats unbalanced in terms of item capacity and casting skills,
#1 - I don't think it's actually all that imbalanced, when you consider that despite each having 4 heroes, rarely are all 4 heroes utilized in the meta; usually it's 1-2 that are the top-tier choices & often one or both of the other two are rarely seen, right?

#1.2 - ("Item Capacity"? You can only ever play with 3 Heroes to it's the same number of item slots...)

#1.3 - ("Casting Skills" makes more sense than "Item Capacity", but only if you're considering "all possible choices" (i.e. 16 total available Hero skills for the Humans/Orcs/Undead/Night Elf, vs. 12 total available Hero skills for your custom faction))

#2 - I think the needs of the Contest outweigh the concerns about Balance. Lightening the load on both Contestants & Judges in such a powerful way seems like such a win compared to the "loss" of not having "technically accurate factions".

#3 - Honestly, I've been talking about this on the "Factioneers" Discord with some folks & I am increasingly un-concerned about "Balance" even being something we worry too much about in these Contests.

Lots to say about that, but the bottom-line is: not only is Balance really hard to Get Right (e.g. Blizzard still patching the standard 4 factions after a decade), but it's difficult for both Contestants to do and for Judges to judge.

Now I'm not saying we should get rid of it as a Criteria entirely (at least, not yet ;P). We should certainly dock some points for egregious Balance concerns like a super-unit or a faction full of wimps. But it takes a long time & a lot of effort, and I think we can improve our Techtree Contests for everyone by getting rid of it as as primary concern.

B) 27 days remain, like 4 weeks, 1 lost month is a lot of disadvantage to be able to finish an entry. Unless you are a pro (wich is not my case, and not yours as you stated). I dont recommend it, you will have to rush and you may risk "burn out". (triggering can burn out your mind)
so to re-cap, if you can do the 15) items in 27 days go ahead.
but , if I were you I would join the minimap contest instead, you will have 5 days more and much less work, and less risk of burn out (1 custom hero, 3 areas designed with cool enviroment, triggering for solve each area and get to the final boss).
While it's true that Techtrees are some of the hardest, most work-intensive Contests we run here, I feel like a ~month is a fair amount of time (with some dedicated effort). And sure maybe he won't be winning first place, but I think he could still be competitive.

#1 - I don't think it's actually all that imbalanced, when you consider that despite each having 4 heroes, rarely are all 4 heroes utilized in the meta; usually it's 1-2 that are the top-tier choices & often one or both of the other two are rarely seen, right?

#1.2 - ("Item Capacity"? You can only ever play with 3 Heroes to it's the same number of item slots...)

#1.3 - ("Casting Skills" makes more sense than "Item Capacity", but only if you're considering "all possible choices" (i.e. 16 total available Hero skills for the Humans/Orcs/Undead/Night Elf, vs. 12 total available Hero skills for your custom faction))

#2 - I think the needs of the Contest outweigh the concerns about Balance. Lightening the load on both Contestants & Judges in such a powerful way seems like such a win compared to the "loss" of not having "technically accurate factions".

#3 - Honestly, I've been talking about this on the "Factioneers" Discord with some folks & I am increasingly un-concerned about "Balance" even being something we worry too much about in these Contests.

Lots to say about that, but the bottom-line is: not only is Balance really hard to Get Right (e.g. Blizzard still patching the standard 4 factions after a decade), but it's difficult for both Contestants to do and for Judges to judge.

Now I'm not saying we should get rid of it as a Criteria entirely (at least, not yet ;P). We should certainly dock some points for egregious Balance concerns like a super-unit or a faction full of wimps. But it takes a long time & a lot of effort, and I think we can improve our Techtree Contests for everyone by getting rid of it as as primary concern.

While it's true that Techtrees are some of the hardest, most work-intensive Contests we run here, I feel like a ~month is a fair amount of time (with some dedicated effort). And sure maybe he won't be winning first place, but I think he could still be competitive.

Whilst these are all very interesting points I think Wolf_Farkas was more referring to my faction which will allow you to get 4 heroes during a game (3 regular heroes plus a 4th Uber unit/hero) :)

Level 29

1) you didnt see my post?
upload_2020-11-23_16-58-56.png

1.2) I meant item capacity in terms of hold and use healing scrolls, protective scrolls, charged items , and hold permanents, (with a marketplace, item domination may be quite a thing)
2) I always think in basic balance,to avoid super units, not pro balance.
3) I am used to melee contest, cant get rid of the balance.
I have the theory to balance between hp and skills,
again for the last lines, some things require beta-test to know if needs some balance adjustment, and also to know if triggers work correctly,

a month is a fair amount of time? a month ended and nobody is even near to finish (no offense), to do a good competitive melee 1v1 map you need 8 days, I agree that you can do a minimap in 20, but create a new faction with units, heroes, buildings, skills an upgrades, I think the 2 month of time this contest has, you will use all that aviable time,.
also is nice to add lot of stuff like custom towers, custom items, special units,

pending:
1) hero skill text and parameters.
2) gonna design 1 item more, that will have certain effect plus a probabilistic thing. (got the idea of how to play with probability). I have a sun stone, so it will be the frost wand.

Last edited:
Level 8
Alright, here's my first WiP for my faction: Wolves of Winter.

The Wolves worship the Iceborn, a race of elementals who live exclusively in a spirit realm known as the Crystalline Nightfall (a spiritual realm where it is perpetually frozen night). All things relating to frost are enhanced greatly in this realm, thus why beings of pure frost came to conciousness. The Iceborn are the ones who grant specific wolves with the ability to communicate with the Realm of Crystalline Nightfall. The Iceborn knew that the wolves would serve them well, as wolves are natural hunters of the night.

The Wolves of Winter have a heirarchy, it goes:
Bottom = Still walk on all fours, cannot speak any language, no connection to the Iceborn
Low = Able to stand upright and smart enough to understand language, though untouched by the Iceborn. Still can gain respect through being viscious and fearsome, at least by the pack.
Med-High = Wolves that are not directly blessed by the Iceborn, but are still capable of channeling the Realm of the Crystalline Nightfall
High = Wolves that are directly blessed by the Iceborn, as well as able to fight without their powers and prove to the pack they are not weak. These wolves are known AS Iceborn, and although they are not directly related to the elementals that they worship, they are believed to have a fragment of the Iceborn within them. (Heroes :p )
Highest = Servants of the Iceborn, crystallized incarnations from the Realm of Crystalline Nightfall sent by the Iceborn themselves. All wolves bow to these creations, as they serve in a sense as the voice and will of their gods.

The Wolves of Winter are ferocious and aggression suits them perfectly. In their society, if you cannot fight then you must either serve, die, or both. That's exactly what many of them do, as the workers can sacrifice themselves to release a Spirit of Winter, a worker type unit that will have access to all Iceborn/Crystalline tech and units. On the flipside, the regular workers (the "Runts") will have access to all physical/wolf related tech.

Tier 1 will be exclusively wolven units, the way I imagine this is a pack (Their version of a tribe) will start up a quest to destroy *something*. They will need to sacrifice some of their own to gain favor with the Iceborn, as not every pack will be blessed from the get-go. These wolves must have it on good Faith that their sacrifice will aid the pack in both accomplishing their goals and survival.

Another way of looking at it is the wolves REQUIRE the Iceborn to accomplish their goals. They are great at skirmishes, sure, but they have no good ways of dealing with buildings. They rely entirely on the Crystalline Servants to accomplish any sieges that are evenly matched.

Here is a shot of the army so far, one of each unit that can be bought (Not including summons or workers)
WC3ScrnShot_112720_124837_001.png

Ignore the abilities it's WiP (although this is unit will be what grants true sight)

And here are the Heroes
WC3ScrnShot_112720_124241_001.png

From left to right it goes:
Feral Hunter, Iceborn Guardian, Iceborn Impaler, Bonetrapper

Level 29
Alright, here's my first WiP for my faction: Wolves of Winter.

The Wolves worship the Iceborn, a race of elementals who live exclusively in a spirit realm known as the Crystalline Nightfall (a spiritual realm where it is perpetually frozen night). All things relating to frost are enhanced greatly in this realm, thus why beings of pure frost came to conciousness. The Iceborn are the ones who grant specific wolves with the ability to communicate with the Realm of Crystalline Nightfall. The Iceborn knew that the wolves would serve them well, as wolves are natural hunters of the night.

The Wolves of Winter have a heirarchy, it goes:
Bottom = Still walk on all fours, cannot speak any language, no connection to the Iceborn
Low = Able to stand upright and smart enough to understand language, though untouched by the Iceborn. Still can gain respect through being viscious and fearsome, at least by the pack.
Med-High = Wolves that are not directly blessed by the Iceborn, but are still capable of channeling the Realm of the Crystalline Nightfall
High = Wolves that are directly blessed by the Iceborn, as well as able to fight without their powers and prove to the pack they are not weak. These wolves are known AS Iceborn, and although they are not directly related to the elementals that they worship, they are believed to have a fragment of the Iceborn within them. (Heroes :p )
Highest = Servants of the Iceborn, crystallized incarnations from the Realm of Crystalline Nightfall sent by the Iceborn themselves. All wolves bow to these creations, as they serve in a sense as the voice and will of their gods.

The Wolves of Winter are ferocious and aggression suits them perfectly. In their society, if you cannot fight then you must either serve, die, or both. That's exactly what many of them do, as the workers can sacrifice themselves to release a Spirit of Winter, a worker type unit that will have access to all Iceborn/Crystalline tech and units. On the flipside, the regular workers (the "Runts") will have access to all physical/wolf related tech.

Tier 1 will be exclusively wolven units, the way I imagine this is a pack (Their version of a tribe) will start up a quest to destroy *something*. They will need to sacrifice some of their own to gain favor with the Iceborn, as not every pack will be blessed from the get-go. These wolves must have it on good Faith that their sacrifice will aid the pack in both accomplishing their goals and survival.

Another way of looking at it is the wolves REQUIRE the Iceborn to accomplish their goals. They are great at skirmishes, sure, but they have no good ways of dealing with buildings. They rely entirely on the Crystalline Servants to accomplish any sieges that are evenly matched.

Here is a shot of the army so far, one of each unit that can be bought (Not including summons or workers)
View attachment 368996
Ignore the abilities it's WiP (although this is unit will be what grants true sight)

And here are the Heroes
View attachment 368995
From left to right it goes:
Feral Hunter, Iceborn Guardian, Iceborn Impaler, Bonetrapper

the spirit of winter is a great idea,!
a sugestion for speed up maping, Fordism a simple task repeated over and over
as example:
icons, put all the icons
tech requirements put all tech requirements
missile effects put all the missile effects.
write the all the upgrade text

22 days remain.

Last edited:
Level 29
Important and sorry for the double post in advance.

I cant access this site, ergo I cant access the 5th race tutorial. Is the site offline or is only me?

http://www.wc3c.net/

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

there is the tutorial to do the jass triggering for the 5th race with the handicap method.

8 hero skill parameters and text pending.
seting the custom race system. (got the triggers from an entry of an old tech tree contest.

and also , there was this video once. it helped me to do it.

Last edited:
Level 27
Now I am definitively dropping

-Tons of bugs, many are critically, plus crashing.
-Not enough time in RL to fix it all, many things requires a re do from 0.
-Tired ., exhausted, mind blocked, and with 0 will of keep going

sorry

Oh man, sorry to hear that. So, is it definitive this time? Is there no hope that you can fix those things?

Late entry, but here goes!

Cult of the Maw

Don't mind the icons/description. All pretty much subject to change.

a.PNG

About my entry, only Heroes and a mechanic are missing, but I've to be absent for a week again.

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Late entry, but here goes!

Cult of the Maw

Don't mind the icons/description. All pretty much subject to change.
Intriguing! I'm getting a nice lovecraftian vibe from it :D

Here's my late entry too

The Shadow Covenant:
-A faction of religious dark elves who worship a pantheon of four Dark Divines.
-Their gameplay idea is "What if there was a race which had a Talent Tree instead of a regular Tech-tree?"
full
full

Their tech-tree is divided into four different Cults, each providing access to their own sets of units, upgrades, technology and perks.

The player can produce a third racial resource called Faith, which can be invested into one of these cults:

Cult of Dread:
Followers of the Nightmare God, Xalanar, are menacing warriors who inflict terror in the hearts of all who oppose them. This cult provides powerful melee fighters capable of absorbing great amounts of incoming damage while also negating enemy damage output.

Cult of Shadows:
Worshipers of the Abyssal Lord, Du’ragh, are agile and dexterous assassins who excel at swift combat and assassination. They also possess great mobility and are able to pass though the shadow realm, allowing them to become invisible and quickly maneuver around the battlefield.

Cult of Darkness:
Devotees of the Goddess of Darkness, Setta, are powerful spellcasters who can cast an array of devastating spells and summon demons into battle. They provide magical support for other units and can unleash tremendous amounts of magical damage upon their enemies.

Cult of Spider:
Children of the Spider God, Ra’Gath, are monstrous arachnids who are worshiped by some dark elves as sacred beasts. This cult provides access to various specialized units, each possessing their own unique abilities and providing access to new strategies.

Last edited:
Level 27
Intriguing! I'm getting a nice lovecraftian wibe from it :D

Here's my late entry too

The Shadow Covenant:
-Their gameplay idea is "What if there was a race which had a Talent Tree instead of a regular Tech-tree?"
full
full

Their tech-tree is divided into four different Cults, each providing access to their own sets of units, upgrades, technology and perks.

The player can produce a third racial resource called Faith, which can be invested into one of these cults:

Cult of Dread:
Followers of the Nightmare God, Xalanar, are menacing warriors who inflict terror in the hearts of all who oppose them. This cult provides powerful melee fighters capable of absorbing great amounts of incoming damage while also negating enemy damage output.

Cult of Shadows:
Worshipers of the Abyssal Lord, Du’ragh, are agile and dexterous assassins who excel at swift combat and assassination. They also possess great mobility and are able to pass though the shadow realm, allowing them to become invisible and quickly maneuver around the battlefield.

Cult of Darkness:
Devotees of the Goddess of Darkness, Setta, are powerful spellcasters who can cast an array of devastating spells and summon demons into battle. They provide magical support for other units and can unleash tremendous amounts of magical damage upon their enemies.

Cult of Spider:
Children of the Spider God, Ra’Gath, are monstrous arachnids who are worshiped by some dark elves as sacred beasts. This cult provides access to various specialized units, each possessing their own unique abilities and providing access to new strategies.

Sounds interesting, although I can't see the attached images.

So, a Dark Elves faction? That reminds me of my entry for the 13th Techtree Contest.

Reactions: ISL

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Sounds interesting, although I can't see the attached images.

So, a Dark Elves faction? That reminds me of my entry for the 13th Techtree Contest.
Thanks for noting that. My stupid ass decided to attach images from a closed album :D
Should be fixed now(?)

Yes, dark elves are my most favorite fantasy race. I felt more inspired to develop them rather than any other faction that came to my mind.
And yes, I remember your entry! :D
Now I feel sorry for never finding a moment to actually play and check them out.

I dropped out of modding during that contest, because I lost all of my code that I've been writting over the years. In fact, this is my first reply in a little over a year
This contest had me motivated enough to start modding again

Level 27
Thanks for noting that. My stupid ass decided to attach images from a closed album :D
Should be fixed now(?)

Yes, dark elves are my most favorite fantasy race. I felt more inspired to develop them rather than any other faction that came to my mind.
And yes, I remember your entry! :D
Now I feel sorry for never finding a moment to actually play and check them out.

I dropped out of modding during that contest, because I lost all of my code that I've been writting over the years. In fact, this is my first reply in a little over a year
This contest had me motivated enough to start modding again
Yes, they are visible now :)

Dark Elves are an interesting choice with a lot of possibilities and ideas. Hope you and @Spellbound finish your entries before the deadline. Good luck.

Intriguing! I'm getting a nice lovecraftian vibe from it :D

Here's my late entry too

The Shadow Covenant:
full
full

Cult of Dread:

Cult of Shadows:

Cult of Darkness:

Cult of Spider:

Pretty cool! I am intrigued to see this faction in action. I suppose we're both cutting it a bit short with the deadline fast approaching but here's to hoping we both get to finish in time!

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Second wip

Daemonic Invocation:

2020-10-24-04-gif.369301
2020-12-01-1-gif.369302
2020-12-01-2-gif.369303
Numerical values and Special effects are a subject to change.

Pretty cool! I am intrigued to see this faction in action. I suppose we're both cutting it a bit short with the deadline fast approaching but here's to hoping we both get to finish in time!
Cheers! :D

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Third wip
I decided to work on their base mechanics a bit

The Nexus:

2020-12-06-3-gif.369480
2020-12-06-2-gif.369481
Totally inspired by Godstones from Spellforce 3
2020-12-06-1-gif.369482

Wow that looks intense, I love the vivid purple color scheme that it's going on. And the building models look really nice all together like that. So far it seems awesome!

Best of luck to you for finishing it in time
Thanks! I hope you are making it in time too! :D

Shameless plug, but feel free to upload your race here after the contest concludes:

Advanced Tech-Tree Development
Sure thing!

Level 17
leoric.png

after a long time i finished hero for cult, His first ability is call ethernal slavery: for 120 mana your can take coltrol of skeleton pagan from stone coofin, after you buy shadow key from shop to open stone coffin. Stone coffin is food produce building for 2 foot, with each stone coffin you can have only 1 skeleton pagan. In spell 2 your can boost your skeleton into skeleton vanguard, and its permament.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Not only that, but creating an entire AI for your custom faction is really going above & beyond. A Contest like this is supposed to be 'testing' just one thing: your skill & talent at designing a custom faction (now that comes as a bundle of different subskills, including "designing heroes", "coding spells/abilities/mechanics", "Object Editor stuff", "balancing", etc). The AI is entirely unnecessary and, if I had my way, wouldn't even be allowed (so as not to complicate the process & allow extraneous skills to 'weigh in')

Level 8
Okay, time for WiP #2. It's basically done at this point all that's left is tweaking some numbers and fine tuning.

Here's some screenshots of... ~things~

Gorepit has 2 abilities. Uses bones (kills) as a resource
WC3ScrnShot_120920_121809_001.png

Spirit of Winter, the crystalline builder, can now be trained outright at T2 & 3 halls
WC3ScrnShot_120820_221840_001.png

Glimpse of the T3 Crystalline units
WC3ScrnShot_120920_124558_001.png

This is the Wolves' unique healing item from their racial shop, the Tasty Boar
WC3ScrnShot_120820_221331_001.png

here we see the wolves hunting their natural prey, those pesky gnolls
WC3ScrnShot_120820_220849_001.png

Level 8
My entry is finished, and now I'm doing some balance tests and trying to make sure everything is okay.

I'll use the weekend for that, and I'll probably submit it this sunday.
Very good. I have played your all custom race map. Your custom race map is number one for me.

My entry is finished, and now I'm doing some balance tests and trying to make sure everything is okay.

I'll use the weekend for that, and I'll probably submit it this sunday.

I'm in the same boat, been finished for a while now but been busy so not able to upload and just need some tweaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.