• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Path of the Damned Enhanced

Sequel of my Human Enhanced Campaign, if there's some bugs/malfunctions/bad ideas just tell me :)

Use Warcraft 1.27.1 (1.27b) or higher to avoid maps that don't load.

This Campaign is basically the Undead Campaign, but harder and with lots of new things, if you want to replay The Path of the Damned but you want also something new, this is the mod for you!
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Undeads, with both new models and old ones)
- Lots of new custom Items.
- Added a few Side quests in some levels.
- Lots of custom upgrades and custom abilities!

- Falric will again accompany you throughout the Campaign and this time he will be revivable.
Thanks to teozamait for the idea and thanks to TERRY MCDONALD for the map base.

Credits:
Thanks to PrinceYaser, KAIL333XZ, Rolo, Anvil, Direfury, Galadgod, HappyCockroach, Paultaker, Stefan.K, Tranquil , loktar, Novart, Mister_Haudrauf, Murlocologist, Asssssvi, BogdanKry, wingednosering, Panto, Friz88, Sin'dorei300, Mr.Goblin, Eagle XI, Solu9, zbc, San, The Panda, ~Nightmare, MultiGod, Marcos DAB, Traggey, Ceterai, IanMarty, Alpain, nfWAR, mad, Kimbo, Don Valentino, kangyun, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Darkfang , Chaosy, ChosenOne, AesirJenssen,
oh_snap, Kuhneghetz, Chen, Sun gate, Thrikodius, HappyTauren, Ujimasa Hojo, MatiS, skrab, PrMosquito, Windrunner29, John_Drake, Elenai, -Grendel, stan0033, mythic, Kwah and Fuzzyfury for Models/icons.

ChangeLog
1.0.1 - Reduced difficulty in chapter 2.
1.0.2 - Fixed Zulu Bug in chapter 3.
1.0.3 - Minor improvements(Banshees with Death Negation now will have 50% chance to resurrect instead of 25%, Falric now has Aura of Blight).
1.0.4 - Reduced difficulty in chapter 3
1.1.0 - Added new models for: Superior Footmans, Elite Footmands, Champion Footmans, Superior Swordsman, Elite Swordsman, Superior Ghouls, Elite Ghouls, Champion Ghouls, Advanced Barracks, Wizards Sanctuary, Superior Grunts, Elite Grunts, Fire Mages, Orc Barracks.
Changed a few Icons.
Falric now can carry 3 items with him.
Variable difficult levels(easy,normal,hard)
Previews
Contents

Path of the Damned (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Some improvements made. Approved. (previous comments: Path of the Damned Enhanced)
Level 6
Wich version of warcraft u play? Because the AI shouldn't beheave like that, it should send heavy attacks but some units remain at the base, i'm starting to think that some different version of warcraft changes (or bugs) the AI.
Also i'm not american/english so its normal if there are grammatical errors, tell me how i could improve that dialogue.
The siege ghoul has massive health and lots of armor, he can be usefull for tanking.

That dialogue thing is not a problem for me, just a small note. Anyway, I'm playing on version 1.31. Like I said blue will send every unit it has each wave. That wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the mass mages/sorceresses spamming slow and stun on my units. I just get destroyed lol. Or I can just go and destroy blue's base while he attacks me which makes the entire thing pointless

Edit hours later: After several tries, I deem this mission (03) impossible. The best I could do was get half of blue's castle HP with only arthas because blue's army was distracted with my bases I had on top but when blue gets attacked he will automatically come back to his base to protect it but he takes a little bit of time to come so I managed to get 2000 hp out of the castle with ONLY arthas. Unfortunately, when his army does come, which is filled with about 12 mages, they will just spam Firebolt(which is a stun move) so you can't escape. I don't know why'd you put them with a stun ability + holy light + MANA BURN?. Remove firebolt from mages.

YoBVFm8.png

Update/Edit #2: I completed the mission (03) but this AI is so boring, you have to rework it man. It just does the same thing over and over. Really bad AI, you can just stall with Arthas forever while you make mass towers so you can take out the entire army when they attack and u can start getting another gold mine. Then they'll just build the same army again and do the same thing. After you kill blue's castle he'll just stand in the same spot forever, I think this is probably the default AI computers use. Shame.

Last edited:
Level 2
I only have the 1.21 and I have no option to mount it and I really want to play it because the first one was very good @soviet_00

Level 13
That dialogue thing is not a problem for me, just a small note. Anyway, I'm playing on version 1.31. Like I said blue will send every unit it has each wave. That wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the mass mages/sorceresses spamming slow and stun on my units. I just get destroyed lol. Or I can just go and destroy blue's base while he attacks me which makes the entire thing pointless

Edit hours later: After several tries, I deem this mission (03) impossible. The best I could do was get half of blue's castle HP with only arthas because blue's army was distracted with my bases I had on top but when blue gets attacked he will automatically come back to his base to protect it but he takes a little bit of time to come so I managed to get 2000 hp out of the castle with ONLY arthas. Unfortunately, when his army does come, which is filled with about 12 mages, they will just spam Firebolt(which is a stun move) so you can't escape. I don't know why'd you put them with a stun ability + holy light + MANA BURN?. Remove firebolt from mages.

YoBVFm8.png

Update/Edit #2: I completed the mission (03) but this AI is so boring, you have to rework it man. It just does the same thing over and over. Really bad AI, you can just stall with Arthas forever while you make mass towers so you can take out the entire army when they attack and u can start getting another gold mine. Then they'll just build the same army again and do the same thing. After you kill blue's castle he'll just stand in the same spot forever, I think this is probably the default AI computers use. Shame.
Wizards have firebolt frostbolt and Mana Burn, also you can't just rush arthas to the enemy base you will certanly lose because of the wizards stun, anyway i will rework the AI.
Also why your arthas doesn't have Animate Dead? Its his ulti and also very usefull

I only have the 1.21 and I have no option to mount it and I really want to play it because the first one was very good @soviet_00
Well... if the other campaign worked maybe it will work also here, anyway can't you download the patch 1.27b?

Level 6
Wizards have firebolt frostbolt and Mana Burn, also you can't just rush arthas to the enemy base you will certanly lose because of the wizards stun, anyway i will rework the AI.
Also why your arthas doesn't have Animate Dead? Its his ulti and also very usefull

How am I going to use animate dead if ALL my units get slowed by sorceresses , I get stunned 10 times AND I lose all my mana instantly? 250 mana burn, are you serious? What a joke. Ghouls and necromancers vs max upgraded footmen, sorceresses, mages who stun and waste hero mana instantly. AND ALSO inner fire damage buff from priests to their army. I completed mission 3 because of dumb AI, I couldn't even build a proper army to face blue's army due to lack of gold income + wave every 30 seconds. My only kills on that mission was some teal units and death coil to blue's mages and stalling blue army with arthas.

Level 13
How am I going to use animate dead if ALL my units get slowed by sorceresses , I get stunned 10 times AND I lose all my mana instantly? 250 mana burn, are you serious? What a joke. Ghouls and necromancers vs max upgraded footmen, sorceresses, mages who stun and waste hero mana instantly. AND ALSO inner fire damage buff from priests to their army. I completed mission 3 because of dumb AI, I couldn't even build a proper army to face blue's army due to lack of gold income + wave every 30 seconds. My only kills on that mission was some teal units and death coil to blue's mages and stalling blue army with arthas.
i have updated the campaign, now chapter 3 is less hard.
Bro just update it, u have to download the patch and apply it, its really simple.

Level 2
You may have a link to this update please on Battle Net Unable to update (in game)

Level 2
err then i think you need to give me more ghoul because i already use them to chop those tree or maybe i cut some wrong tree i'll try it again later

edit1: i try it already there is not enough ghoul to chop those tree. it needs two ghouls to chop one tree and you only give us four ghouls and need to chop atleast 3-4 tree to go to the hidden murlocs. please just remove the trees or make some hidden passageway or give us more ghouls

You dont need to chop the trees with the ghouls, you need to atack the trees with them or you will never have enought ghouls

Level 6
Suggestion to last mission: make Archimonde playable after the 30 minutes passed(there was someone who edited the map to make him playable). This will make the wait more rewarding since you keep getting totally destroyed by mass waves of 3 heroes and massive amounts of units just spamming stuns and slows and healings everywhere all session long. Make the undead unplayable and have it send waves too just like the humans. Give archimonde a nice boost to stats and nice abilities but change his armor from divine to hero.

Level 9
Played on Warcraft 1.31.1. I use iseedeadpeople cheat when playing this

Again this Review does contain Spoilers.

Mission 1:

Decent mission. Wish there were more secrets

Mission 2:

When you upgrade like an elite ghoul or like give chaos damage. Please upgrade the already existing ones as well.
so both the Keg and Cheese do nothing? If they do please tell us. Or say keep it till x mission to see the effects.
Dropped the cheese for King terenas's urn.

mission 3:

Nice Mug lmao. Honestly i would like more of these stupid jokes.
Ok small thing in the first wave. all the armies attack together. Like if this is a feature than first wave is too strong. If it isn't the enemies basically clump together.
So i found Panderen Zulu. But my keg became a mug. Can i not give it to him. even when i try to drop it in his inventory it doesn't work.
Sylvanus windrunner is Level after i level the very tiny base to my right.
Master Acolyte can create Ulitmate Fortress. I'm guessing its because its Ultimate Necropolis

Mission 4:

Too many attacks at the same too fast. The bases on the right are weaker and supposed to be our first attack but you removed the Goblin. So now we are forced to attack the strongest base. Which was pretty hard ngl. Had to cheat a few times.

Mission 5:

As i suspected. possessing a human worker breaks the game lol. Your additions and the old elven units cross over. Becoming a bit of a mess basically.
Great mission. You should add more temporary heroes.

Mission 6:

Everyone attacks us. At the same time. Why though. :(
Armored Ziggurats. has a good upgrade but says. "A little his range." It should be it not his.

Mission 7:

This took me 9 hours to do. Each goldmine was used up before i was able to attack. Pretty damn tough dude.

Mission 8:

Niceeeee. Love the addition of tichondrius.
Couldn't really do it without cheats either though.

TLDR:

Personally i really liked this campaign. I'm surprised how much i liked it. I liked the addition of new units i liked the addition of new characters. Add more unique heroes (Prefarably that show up in the next mission as well.) More unique upgrades. And much much weaker initial waves. We can weather these. But we need time. The enemies do like all out attacks at the very beginning we can't do anything. Add more duration Initially. Add more duration per waves. So we can actually have a chance to counter attack.

As far as heroes goes. You can give us 1-2 mini hereoes instead. Like Falric only levels up to level 10 instead. That way we can keep those cool items while not being overpowered either.

I want more of those really bad jokes as well. Absolutely hilarious. Good Campaign. Despite needing a considerable amount of polish

Level 13
Played on Warcraft 1.31.1. I use iseedeadpeople cheat when playing this

Again this Review does contain Spoilers.

Mission 1:

Decent mission. Wish there were more secrets

Mission 2:

When you upgrade like an elite ghoul or like give chaos damage. Please upgrade the already existing ones as well.
so both the Keg and Cheese do nothing? If they do please tell us. Or say keep it till x mission to see the effects.
Dropped the cheese for King terenas's urn.

mission 3:

Nice Mug lmao. Honestly i would like more of these stupid jokes.
Ok small thing in the first wave. all the armies attack together. Like if this is a feature than first wave is too strong. If it isn't the enemies basically clump together.
So i found Panderen Zulu. But my keg became a mug. Can i not give it to him. even when i try to drop it in his inventory it doesn't work.
Sylvanus windrunner is Level after i level the very tiny base to my right.
Master Acolyte can create Ulitmate Fortress. I'm guessing its because its Ultimate Necropolis

Mission 4:

Too many attacks at the same too fast. The bases on the right are weaker and supposed to be our first attack but you removed the Goblin. So now we are forced to attack the strongest base. Which was pretty hard ngl. Had to cheat a few times.

Mission 5:

As i suspected. possessing a human worker breaks the game lol. Your additions and the old elven units cross over. Becoming a bit of a mess basically.
Great mission. You should add more temporary heroes.

Mission 6:

Everyone attacks us. At the same time. Why though. :(
Armored Ziggurats. has a good upgrade but says. "A little his range." It should be it not his.

Mission 7:

This took me 9 hours to do. Each goldmine was used up before i was able to attack. Pretty damn tough dude.

Mission 8:

Niceeeee. Love the addition of tichondrius.
Couldn't really do it without cheats either though.

TLDR:

Personally i really liked this campaign. I'm surprised how much i liked it. I liked the addition of new units i liked the addition of new characters. Add more unique heroes (Prefarably that show up in the next mission as well.) More unique upgrades. And much much weaker initial waves. We can weather these. But we need time. The enemies do like all out attacks at the very beginning we can't do anything. Add more duration Initially. Add more duration per waves. So we can actually have a chance to counter attack.

As far as heroes goes. You can give us 1-2 mini hereoes instead. Like Falric only levels up to level 10 instead. That way we can keep those cool items while not being overpowered either.

I want more of those really bad jokes as well. Absolutely hilarious. Good Campaign. Despite needing a considerable amount of polish
The Cheese doesn't do nothing, i don't even remember why i putted it in some missions, probably just for adding a little secret, in mission 3 you have to borrow the keg to Zulu and he will give you the Mug(probably you downloaded the previous version of this campaign, where i forgot to remove the Keg at the beginning of Chapter 3, also in that version the attacks were really tought, so i reduced the difficult, check the changelog for more info), chapter 4 is the hardest of all, even i had troubles to beat it without using the "Reduce" mechanism(and that's why i added it :D), also i forced you to attack the main base because when you destroy it you have pratically won, there will be only Teal(?) base that sends you 4-5 flying units.
You really decided to possess a human worker?! You should't had seen the Elf techtree, its all messed up but of course its because the AI use it:hohum: .
In mission 6 its true that everyone attacks you, but you have two heroes above level 10, if you find the right strategy it becomes simple trust me:infl_thumbs_up:.
9 hours for chapter 7? I mean i know its a bit tough but when kel'thuzad reaches level 20 it has "Dawn of the dead" that spawns tons of skeletons,that should help you a lot.
Anyway thanks for the detailed review, i will probably add a "normal" difficult for this campaign after i finish the Orc's one.

Level 9
The main thing in regards to difficulty you need to change is the duration of the waves. The initial wave should not happen that fast. The subsequent waves should not happen that quick after the previous. I mean i think in regards to the other difficult parts i think its fine.

Also please do consider adding a *mini-hero* and cap them at level 10. That way we aren't excessively overpowered either.

Also you say

> also i forced you to attack the main base because when you destroy it you have pratically won, there will be only Teal(?) base that sends you 4-5 flying units.

But thats exactly how you should not do. We should attack the smaller base first and then work our way up. Isn't that how its supposed to go lmao.

Level 13
The main thing in regards to difficulty you need to change is the duration of the waves. The initial wave should not happen that fast. The subsequent waves should not happen that quick after the previous. I mean i think in regards to the other difficult parts i think its fine.

Also please do consider adding a *mini-hero* and cap them at level 10. That way we aren't excessively overpowered either.

Also you say

> also i forced you to attack the main base because when you destroy it you have pratically won, there will be only Teal(?) base that sends you 4-5 flying units.

But thats exactly how you should not do. We should attack the smaller base first and then work our way up. Isn't that how its supposed to go lmao.
Well personally i prefer my way but i'll keep that in mind:piru:

Level 6
I completely agree with Shellsock's analysis and points and also, Falric is probably the most useless addition in there, I never used him once. Even ghouls are more useful. I didn't even bother playing mission 7 and mission 8. As soon as I saw grey attack me with 3 level 20 heroes and mass mages/all these units with heavy armour was just a deal breaker for me(I also had about 10 frost wyrms at that point, I mean they destroyed me so what can I do?).
If Archimonde was playable at the end it would feel way more rewarding like I said in the post above. I really hope you can consider that and I will enjoy it alot(if not I'll just do it for myself to my liking). There are so many upgrades for everything it's kind of overwhelming and some that felt pretty pointless. The undead race feels about 5x times weaker than the humans.

I mean the point of the whole edit is to make the experience harder, so I didn't mind this at all. Basically the only major problem I had was how fast and great the enemy waves were compared to the resources you get(and also mages just instantly consuming your entire mana, 250 mana per hit lol).

Mission 3's blue was just horrible AI attacking everything you had so fast, mission 4 was pretty much the same problem only it was 2 enemies every minute and you had this new 'armored' ziggurat which, you guessed it, was pretty expensive compared to how much resources you were getting and how often the enemy attacked.
Barely had time to process the new upgrades, etc etc, just had to spam towers the first few minutes.

Mission 5 was probably the easiest mission besides the first one.

Mission 6 comes again with the fast/huge cycled waves but this time with every base almost at the same time WITH their catapults which destroy your 'armored' ziggurats in 4/5 hits(also the upgrades for these ziggurats didn't work, they didn't increase range/damage). Mass frost wyrms were the best option for this mission, I never found the "necro crypt" units that useful so I never used them.

Level 13
I completely agree with Shellsock's analysis and points and also, Falric is probably the most useless addition in there, I never used him once. Even ghouls are more useful. I didn't even bother playing mission 7 and mission 8. As soon as I saw grey attack me with 3 level 20 heroes and mass mages/all these units with heavy armour was just a deal breaker for me(I also had about 10 frost wyrms at that point, I mean they destroyed me so what can I do?).
If Archimonde was playable at the end it would feel way more rewarding like I said in the post above. I really hope you can consider that and I will enjoy it alot(if not I'll just do it for myself to my liking). There are so many upgrades for everything it's kind of overwhelming and some that felt pretty pointless. The undead race feels about 5x times weaker than the humans.

I mean the point of the whole edit is to make the experience harder, so I didn't mind this at all. Basically the only major problem I had was how fast and great the enemy waves were compared to the resources you get(and also mages just instantly consuming your entire mana, 250 mana per hit lol).

Mission 3's blue was just horrible AI attacking everything you had so fast, mission 4 was pretty much the same problem only it was 2 enemies every minute and you had this new 'armored' ziggurat which, you guessed it, was pretty expensive compared to how much resources you were getting and how often the enemy attacked.
Barely had time to process the new upgrades, etc etc, just had to spam towers the first few minutes.

Mission 5 was probably the easiest mission besides the first one.

Mission 6 comes again with the fast/huge cycled waves but this time with every base almost at the same time WITH their catapults which destroy your 'armored' ziggurats in 4/5 hits(also the upgrades for these ziggurats didn't work, they didn't increase range/damage). Mass frost wyrms were the best option for this mission, I never found the "necro crypt" units that useful so I never used them.
The necro crypt is very usefull in mission 3(bullseye unique upgrade in that level), you can train Panzer skeletons that have tons of defense(when upgraded) and also Death Archers that have Black arrows, also in mission 6 you unlock Scourge Warriors and they are very usefull for defending(high hitpoint regeneration, 100% attack damage returned in hit points and also their attacks decreases the armor of enemies)

Level 6
The necro crypt is very usefull in mission 3(bullseye unique upgrade in that level), you can train Panzer skeletons that have tons of defense(when upgraded) and also Death Archers that have Black arrows, also in mission 6 you unlock Scourge Warriors and they are very usefull for defending(high hitpoint regeneration, 100% attack damage returned in hit points and also their attacks decreases the armor of enemies)

Yes that is fine but like I said I barely had a chance to look at the new units because of the fast waves and I had no resources most of time because of that. Only unit I mostly used was that giant gargoyle(or dragon don't remember name) from the "undead fortress" it's a really good unit in my opinion. Also buff falric to around 2000 health and let him be able to use items, he's useless after mission ONE lol.

Also, bringing 'Master Zulu' to mission 8 (if you completed that small easter egg) could be a fun addition instead of doing tichondrius :grin:

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Crown of Terenas' icon doesn't look like a proper icon. The borders are also weird. It seems more like a deactivated icon.
  2. The Wizard is a normal unit but has hero glow. Hero models will not decay and their bodies will remain on the ground. Same with: Light Paladin, War Mage, Scourge Warrior.
  3. Advanced Tower has a big selection circle.
  4. Skeletal Longevity and Putrid Hands have the same icon.
  5. The huge golem needs a bigger selection circle.
  6. Necro Armour looks like Cloak of Shadows.
  7. Could be more creative with Sylvanas than a Banshee; some custom spells, upgrades and stuff like with Falric.
  8. The buildings in the Master Acolyte's build menu seem to have random positions in that they are all over the place, not organized.
  9. Taurens in chapter six!? An Ancient in Azeroth :D? That would be neat in a High Elf druids context. Also, Darkspear trolls!?
  10. Why no Tomb of Relics if we have Nerubian Towers anyway?
  11. Iron Constructs should have bigger selection circle.
  12. Vampiric Strike's icon=Vampiric Aura's.

The campaign could use more custom items; maybe some more RPG elements like a crafting system and whatnot.
Could be a neat idea to give Falric the possibility to carry items.
Since there are two free slots for the hero command card, you could add some unique spells or something.

Generally, a nice edit that could use some improvements and content. Seems a bit like something's missing.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 13
  1. Crown of Terenas' icon doesn't look like a proper icon. The borders are also weird. It seems more like a deactivated icon.
  2. The Wizard is a normal unit but has hero glow. Hero models will not decay and their bodies will remain on the ground. Same with: Light Paladin, War Mage, Scourge Warrior.
  3. Advanced Tower has a big selection circle.
  4. Skeletal Longevity and Putrid Hands have the same icon.
  5. The huge golem needs a bigger selection circle.
  6. Necro Armour looks like Cloak of Shadows.
  7. Could be more creative with Sylvanas than a Banshee; some custom spells, upgrades and stuff like with Falric.
  8. The buildings in the Master Acolyte's build menu seem to have random positions in that they are all over the place, not organized.
  9. Taurens in chapter six!? An Ancient in Azeroth :D? That would be neat in a High Elf druids context. Also, Darkspear trolls!?
  10. Why no Tomb of Relics if we have Nerubian Towers anyway?
  11. Iron Constructs should have bigger selection circle.
  12. Vampiric Strike's icon=Vampiric Aura's.
The campaign could use more custom items; maybe some more RPG elements like a crafting system and whatnot.
Could be a neat idea to give Falric the possibility to carry items.
Since there are two free slots for the hero command card, you could add some unique spells or something.

Generally, a nice edit that could use some improvements and content. Seems a bit like something's missing.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Wich Golem are you talking about? the holy golem?
If I download the aneva version, will I lose my progress and my objects?
Well i don't know but i think yes

Level 1
I see a lot of comments about the waves in the beginning on the map, so i want to give some tips how to deal better with them.​

1. The first thing is actually exploring every detail of the map,by exploring i mean destroy every building and kill every neutral monster.I found a lot of books which buff your stats and hp(dont know real name), which help a lot , because of that Arthas literally became god.
  2. Personally for me Death pact is useless ability especially in the beginning.Instead i take Unholy aura every time when its possible.With that tactic Arthas can tank forever, also your units became more tough(i used combination of Arhas+Panzer Sceleton in front line and Death archer in back line).I often go alone with Arthas against enemy wave, kill healer and sorceries and retreat.
  3. When bulding base i ignore Altar of Darkness and Crypt(you realy dont need them that early in game), instead i focus on bulding 5 ziggurats as fast as possible.Five of them with Arthas will be enough for begging,later you can build more ziggurats because why not.
I Hope this will be helpful.I does not finish campaing so i cant help you with waves in last two chapters.English is not my native language so i not so good at writing, so i hope you understand point of my tips.I will reply on this comment with review of campaing when i finish​

Last edited:
Level 2
I was able to figure out where to put the map (at the end I had to put it in the documents there was a folder of warcraft 3) for it to work and I in stage 2 sorry for the rush and great campaign soon I will also start the orc

Level 12
I played on version 1.31 of War3.
~ Chapter one "Trudging through the Ashes"

-Nice one with the crown :D
nice one, crown.png

-I like how Falric became undead too, and he has orb of corruption as a hidden passive, pretty cool!
Falric can even chop wood, this man is op! :D

~ Chapter two "Digging up the Dead"

-Its nice we can revive Falric from the Altar, that is helpful.

-This was a good mission, Loved all the newly added creeps and mini bosses, especially the one with the little wizards, it was pretty funny, even tho the big wizard died kinda fast, he should have more hp.

-hehe be sure i did, gotta find all those secrets!
indeed, gotta find them all secrets.png

-By playing this mission i thought of something, I love secrets and hidden things on the map, and i like that you put lots of them in your campaigns, but, the problem with some of them is the fact that they are too hidden and there is no hint that there might even be a secret somewhere, for exemple, in this mission there was that bandit in the forest (Lyre) as a hidden creep/secret, the problem with him being there was the fact that there was no indication of him living in the forest (apart from the fact that the minimap was still unexplored in that area), there should be some sort of trails, footprints or objects which indicate something secret!

-How for example the hidden area with the sasquatch is done, there are some skulls near the trees which indicate that maybe is something there behind them,
sasquach secret zone.png
that is how a secret area should be done, with some small tips and indications, so the player can have some clue of where to search, because if the player has 0 clues, he will end up using "iseedeadpeople" in the end so he can make sure he didn't miss anything, or in the worst case scenario he will most likely just skip it by mistake, and that is bad, because that means you put that secret there for nothing.

-An example would be puting the bundles of wood in a line after we go over that ramp, so the player will get the hint that, maybe there is something at the end of the bundles of wood behind the thick forest.
wood trail.png
-Another example is with the hidden Orc blademaster, is as simple as just puting 2 similar flags in front of the trees on the road towards his spot, as in here.
orcflags example.png

-And another thing, The fight with Uther felt too easy, he should be much stronger, not only in stats but in the size of his personal Silver Hand guard as well. (he is one of the most important characters in the story, so he should not go down easy! his battle should feel like a real boss fight).

~ Chapter three "Into the Realm Eternal"

-Not sure whats up with the Panda in this mission, he tells me he wants his lost keg, but the keg from the previous mission transformed into another item called "Zulu's Mug". I tried to give it to him but i can't, so what was i supposed to do there?

-I liked the Pacifist ogre thing :D

~ Chapter four "Key of the Three Moons"

-Only 1 creep on the entire map? >.<

-The moon crystals in this mission should be either like tomes or they should stack with eachother on the same item spot, so they don't take more than 1 inventory spot, because of two reasons:
1. is annoying having to carry them either on the hero or on Falric
2. i kinda lost a few items thinking i need the moon crystals on arthas when i stepped on the circle to open the gate but in fact i didnt... and the mission ended with me having lost 3 items >.<

~ Chapter five: The Fall of Silvermoon

-This mission compared to the previous one felt a lot easier, The base of Sylvanas fell pretty easy and after that i just massed a huge army and crushed Silvermoon :D

-But damn son, so many secrets, heroes, mini bosses in this one! I loved them all, my favorite was the one where i had to blink with Arthas to get to that hidden area, pretty unique and cool idea!

~ Chapter six "Blackrock & Roll, Too!"

-Frostworms having pierce damage makes them totally useless, since their dmg ain't that good with their slow attack speed and the piercing dmg is bad against heavy armor. They should have magic dmg!

-Do not use invisible colors like Light Grey and light green for any armies, they are invisible on the mini map and sometimes the player can't even notice them and can get into trouble, Usually i play with warcraft 3 sounds off and i do not hear the sounds when my base is under attack so i rely a lot on my mini map, but when the enemy is invisible on the mini map is kinda hard to do that, it happened to me in this mission to fight some random orcs and just checked my base for a sec to do some upgrades and noticed that my base was full of orcs attacking my buildings lol.

-Same thing like the bandit one, some murlocs were too hidden, they should have some indications they are there.

~ Chapter seven "The Siege of Dalaran"

-Well, the difficulty sure spiked with this one :D, the first time i played this mission i got destroyed, those spells from the enemy wizard units, the stuns, the mana burns and the incinerates were super strong, made my heroes totally useless haha, but this is why Warcraft 3 is a strategy game, you gotta come up with ways to counter the enemy and that's what i just did, the answer for this mission was the banshee! Her magic shell is a pretty good spell indeed ^_^ especially for my op heroes!

- Now what is this Demi-god creep!
wow.png
haha, i love these creeps you implement in your maps man! and the item says it all indeed!
good one.png
Once again i love seeing these side creeps and their evolutions.

-Monster chamber (building) has the hitbox too big.

~ Chapter eight "Under the Burning Sky"

-Once again i love the way you make small changes to the story, in this case having Tichondrius helping us, and it makes total sense because it is in his best interest that kel'thuzad stays alive and succeeds doing the summoning, and indeed he was necessary to have as a second hero cuz those wizard armies were pretty crazy lol, but i still managed to defeat them and crush their bases after, i even managed to kill all 3 bases in under 20 minutes, having to wait 10 more minutes for the timer lol.

-Not many secrets or new creeps in this mission i see, i guess cuz is the last mission anyway, but still, i would have loved to see more stronger creeps similar to the last one, the Murloc Sun demigod.

-There is this solo Archmage in the middle of the map on that small island, similar to the og mission, but he was soo weak, he needs to be buffed a lot!

-Bug: The Elven Commanders from the Kirin Tor army don't seem to benefit from upgrades, they had 0 dmg and 0 armor upgrades.

And that's all i had to say for this one, it was a nice custom campaign, i think it was better than the human one, now i am gonna go for the orc one next!

Level 13
I played on version 1.31 of War3.
~ Chapter one "Trudging through the Ashes"

-Nice one with the crown :D

-I like how Falric became undead too, and he has orb of corruption as a hidden passive, pretty cool!
Falric can even chop wood, this man is op! :D

~ Chapter two "Digging up the Dead"

-Its nice we can revive Falric from the Altar, that is helpful.

-This was a good mission, Loved all the newly added creeps and mini bosses, especially the one with the little wizards, it was pretty funny, even tho the big wizard died kinda fast, he should have more hp.

-hehe be sure i did, gotta find all those secrets!

-By playing this mission i thought of something, I love secrets and hidden things on the map, and i like that you put lots of them in your campaigns, but, the problem with some of them is the fact that they are too hidden and there is no hint that there might even be a secret somewhere, for exemple, in this mission there was that bandit in the forest (Lyre) as a hidden creep/secret, the problem with him being there was the fact that there was no indication of him living in the forest (apart from the fact that the minimap was still unexplored in that area), there should be some sort of trails, footprints or objects which indicate something secret!

-How for example the hidden area with the sasquatch is done, there are some skulls near the trees which indicate that maybe is something there behind them, that is how a secret area should be done, with some small tips and indications, so the player can have some clue of where to search, because if the player has 0 clues, he will end up using "iseedeadpeople" in the end so he can make sure he didn't miss anything, or in the worst case scenario he will most likely just skip it by mistake, and that is bad, because that means you put that secret there for nothing.

-An example would be puting the bundles of wood in a line after we go over that ramp, so the player will get the hint that, maybe there is something at the end of the bundles of wood behind the thick forest.
-Another example is with the hidden Orc blademaster, is as simple as just puting 2 similar flags in front of the trees on the road towards his spot, as in here. .

-And another thing, The fight with Uther felt too easy, he should be much stronger, not only in stats but in the size of his personal Silver Hand guard as well. (he is one of the most important characters in the story, so he should not go down easy! his battle should feel like a real boss fight).

~ Chapter three "Into the Realm Eternal"

-Not sure whats up with the Panda in this mission, he tells me he wants his lost keg, but the keg from the previous mission transformed into another item called "Zulu's Mug". I tried to give it to him but i can't, so what was i supposed to do there?

-I liked the Pacifist ogre thing :D

~ Chapter four "Key of the Three Moons"

-Only 1 creep on the entire map? >.<

-The moon crystals in this mission should be either like tomes or they should stack with eachother on the same item spot, so they don't take more than 1 inventory spot, because of two reasons:
1. is annoying having to carry them either on the hero or on Falric
2. i kinda lost a few items thinking i need the moon crystals on arthas when i stepped on the circle to open the gate but in fact i didnt... and the mission ended with me having lost 3 items >.<

~ Chapter five: The Fall of Silvermoon

-This mission compared to the previous one felt a lot easier, The base of Sylvanas fell pretty easy and after that i just massed a huge army and crushed Silvermoon :D

-But damn son, so many secrets, heroes, mini bosses in this one! I loved them all, my favorite was the one where i had to blink with Arthas to get to that hidden area, pretty unique and cool idea!

~ Chapter six "Blackrock & Roll, Too!"

-Frostworms having pierce damage makes them totally useless, since their dmg ain't that good with their slow attack speed and the piercing dmg is bad against heavy armor. They should have magic dmg!

-Do not use invisible colors like Light Grey and light green for any armies, they are invisible on the mini map and sometimes the player can't even notice them and can get into trouble, Usually i play with warcraft 3 sounds off and i do not hear the sounds when my base is under attack so i rely a lot on my mini map, but when the enemy is invisible on the mini map is kinda hard to do that, it happened to me in this mission to fight some random orcs and just checked my base for a sec to do some upgrades and noticed that my base was full of orcs attacking my buildings lol.

-Same thing like the bandit one, some murlocs were too hidden, they should have some indications they are there.

~ Chapter seven "The Siege of Dalaran"

-Well, the difficulty sure spiked with this one :D, the first time i played this mission i got destroyed, those spells from the enemy wizard units, the stuns, the mana burns and the incinerates were super strong, made my heroes totally useless haha, but this is why Warcraft 3 is a strategy game, you gotta come up with ways to counter the enemy and that's what i just did, the answer for this mission was the banshee! Her magic shell is a pretty good spell indeed ^_^ especially for my op heroes!

- Now what is this Demi-god creep! haha, i love these creeps you implement in your maps man! and the item says it all indeed! .
Once again i love seeing these side creeps and their evolutions.

-Monster chamber (building) has the hitbox too big.

~ Chapter eight "Under the Burning Sky"

-Once again i love the way you make small changes to the story, in this case having Tichondrius helping us, and it makes total sense because it is in his best interest that kel'thuzad stays alive and succeeds doing the summoning, and indeed he was necessary to have as a second hero cuz those wizard armies were pretty crazy lol, but i still managed to defeat them and crush their bases after, i even managed to kill all 3 bases in under 20 minutes, having to wait 10 more minutes for the timer lol.

-Not many secrets or new creeps in this mission i see, i guess cuz is the last mission anyway, but still, i would have loved to see more stronger creeps similar to the last one, the Murloc Sun demigod.

-There is this solo Archmage in the middle of the map on that small island, similar to the og mission, but he was soo weak, he needs to be buffed a lot!

-Bug: The Elven Commanders from the Kirin Tor army don't seem to benefit from upgrades, they had 0 dmg and 0 armor upgrades.

And that's all i had to say for this one, it was a nice custom campaign, i think it was better than the human one, now i am gonna go for the orc one next!
Thanks for the review!
Also yeah you are right about the secrets, i've put some helps to find "important" secrets, like the Forest Guardian in chapter 6(the trees are cowered in snow and there's a crate), but the less important i've just skipped, anyway i'll put more attention next time
The Mug should be the reward for bringing the Keg to Zulu, not sure why the Keg transformed in the Mug...
in chapter 4 i put only a creep because there's literally no space to use, i could expand the map but it would become a little ugly :D
in the final mission i didn't put any special creep because when i tried it i hadn't time to go aroud the map so i just thought that the player should be focused on the defense of kel thuzad.
Also enjoy my orc campaign! I'm sure you will enjoy it more than this one! :D

Level 10
@soviet_00 I think you also messed up the paladins' voice acting and dialogue in this campaign lol. I assume it's the same problem with the one you had in the Orc campaign with Grom, right?
I'm liking the campaign so far, but Falric is too weak. He is a liability at this point, and just keeps dying over and over again, even though I already prioritize him for healing using "death coil". I think you should upgrade him a little bit and give him the ability to utilize items. He is nothing more than a courier.

How do I give the stupid pandaren his keg? I tried putting it in his inventory or in front of him, but nothing happens. Any help?

Attachments

• Screenshot (176).png
    Screenshot (176).png
    4.1 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Level 13
@soviet_00 I think you also messed up the paladins' voice acting and dialogue in this campaign lol. I assume it's the same problem with the one you had in the Orc campaign with Grom, right?
I'm liking the campaign so far, but Falric is too weak. He is a liability at this point, and just keeps dying over and over again, even though I already prioritize him for healing using "death coil". I think you should upgrade him a little bit and give him the ability to utilize items. He is nothing more than a courier.

How do I give the stupid pandaren his keg? I tried putting it in his inventory or in front of him, but nothing happens. Any help?
You should give the pandaren his keg and he schould give you the Mug, as i can see you already gave him the Keg, anyway did you fully upgrade Falric?(he also has attacks that reduces armor)

Level 10
You should give the pandaren his keg and he schould give you the Mug, as i can see you already gave him the Keg, anyway did you fully upgrade Falric?(he also has attacks that reduces armor)
I see. Looks like it already changed into his Mug without me knowing lol. As for Falric, maybe he gets stronger in the next chapters or so. Yeah, I always upgrade him to the max.

Level 1
I'm having a lot of fun so far and i'm up to the key of the three moons and that's where the problems start. The mission is just insanely unfair once the acolyte finishes building the bridge. Blue team just keeps attacking with massive armies every 2 minutes and teal team keeps attacking with dragon hawks that do like 50 damage each attack?? WTF!? I barely have enough time to build an army because all my resources are going to try and build towers just to survive the assaults made by blue team. I literally spent an hour just barely trying to survive and build an army large enough to destroy the FIRST BASE! My gold mine ended up collapsing due to how long it took. Every time I managed to try and build up a sizable force, everything immediately dies and I have to start from scratch. I even managed to make a giant ghoul but he died in 30 seconds when blue attacks. Reducing the teams handicap doesn't help much as they still hit like a truck. Please fix this as I really don't want to use cheats just to beat this one level!

Level 1
I just want ask that when I want to play the second chapter of this Campaign but it didn't pop up for me to play but
The Scourge of Lordaeron I can Full Campaign ?

Level 9
I enjoyed playing this version, loved the new creep editions in each level.
Though it would be a good idea to have an item system like the one used in the enhanced version of the Invasion of Kalimdor. There are too many items and only one hero for most of the campaign, Falric has a couple of inventory slots but he doesn't have the ability to use them, I would have loved to actually use some of the items I stacked on him instead of them being wasted like that.
Overall, it's a good campaign for anyone looking to play the campaign with a new challenge.

Is this a sequel to the teozamait mod? Is soviet_00 the same person as teozamait? Why the chance in accounts?
I think they're two different people inspired with similar ideas. They both upload their verse of Scourge of Lordaeron, which means they are not the same person.