• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Path of the Damned (loktar's edit)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

RoC.jpg

UTitle.jpg

• New characters according to Warcraft lore
  • New, more unique models where appropriate: factions, heroes, ...
  • New quests and scripted events
  • Revivable Units
Also available: Exodus of the Horde, The Scourge of Lordaeron
- Unfinished/abandoned: The Invasion of Kalimdor

Special thanks to LISBOAH for his great feedback!

Changes

Resources

Tools

• Some special units can be revived at the Altar
    • Revivable units have passive abilities
  • 02:
    • Increased Gavinrad the Dire's level from 2 to 7
  • 03:
    • Replaced prisoner's Emissary model (human) with Priest model (elf) in intro cinematic
    • Added optional quest to destroy teal bases; each teal base drops a tome when destroyed
    • All teal bases send attack waves to player when triggered
    • North east teal base has Town Hall, Barracks and Peasants
  • 04:
    • Mooncrystals renamed to An'telas Mooncrystal, An'owyn Mooncrystal and An'daroth Mooncrystal
  • 05:
    • Destroying Sylvanas' base is a required quest
  • 06:
    • Warlock heroes (ex-Far Seers) have different abilities
    • Replaced Ice Troll in Murloc camp with Murloc
  • 07:
    • Added optional quest to release caged creatures
  • Undead:
    • Made Archimonde larger
    • Sylvanas (Banshee) is a revivable unit
    • New characters: Falric (revivable unit), Marwyn (revivable unit), Thassarian (revivable unit), Koltira (revivable unit)
    • New hero resources: Kel'Thuzad (Ghost), Kel'Thuzad (Lich), Archimonde
    • New unit resources: Sylvanas Windrunner (Banshee)
  • High Elves:
    • New ScoreScreen Player Icon
    • Renamed: Altar of Kings to Altar of the Sun, High Elf (Peasant) to Peasant (04 only), Runner to High Elf Runner
    • New characters: Koltira (revivable unit), Anasterian Sunstrider (lvl10 hero)
    • New hero resources: Sylvanas Windrunner
    • New unit resources: High Elf (Male Villager), High Elf Runner
    • New building resources: Town Hall, Lumber Mill, Blacksmith, Altar of the Sun
    • New doodad resources: Silvermoon Banner
  • Human:
    • New hero resources: Gavinrad the Dire, Sage Truthbearer, Uther
  • Blackrock Clan:
    • New Scorescreen Player Icon
    • Replaced Troll Headhunters with Troll Axethrowers (Forest Troll)
    • Renamed: Heroes to Blademaster and Warlock instead of same as proper name, Red Dragon to Dragonmaw Rider
    • New hero resources: Warlock (Far Seer)
    • New unit resources: Grunt, Raider, Dragonmaw Rider
  • Dalaran:
    • Renamed: Priest to Mage, Arcane Sanctum to Arcane Sanctuary, Altar of Kings to Altar of Archmagi
    • New hero resources: Kirin Tor Archmage, Antonidas
    • New unit resources: Mage
    • New building resources: Arcane Sanctuary, Gryphon Aviary, Barracks, Town Hall and upgrades, Lumber Mill, Towers, Workshop, Altar of Archmagi, Farm

Revivable Units System by loktar

Undead Scourge:
Kel'Thuzad (Ghost) by Direfury
Falric by Direfury - icon by loktar
Marwyn by Direfury - icon by loktar
Thassarian (Death Knight) by Direfury - icon by loktar
Koltira (Elf Death Knight) by Direfury - icon by loktar
Kel'Thuzad (Lich) ripped from WoW by kakevu
Archimonde by FerSZ
Sylvanas Windrunner (Banshee) (Dark Ranger (Banshee Form)) by Ujimasa Hojo

High Elves:
Town Hall, Lumber Mill, Blacksmith, Altar by Ujimasa Hojo
Koltira (High Elf Paladin) by Direfury
Anasterian Sunstrider (High King of the Elves) by Direfury
Sylvanas Windrunner (Waywatcher) from Heart of Storms, edited by stein123
Silvermoon Banner, Villager (Male) by loktar
Runner (Watcher) by 67chrome

Blackrock Clan:
Grunt by Tauer
Raider by Mister_Haudrauf
Dragonmaw Rider by Sellenisko
Warlock hero (Drek Thar (Warlock)) by Ujimasa Hojo - icon by Zephyrius2412

Dalaran:
Kirin Tor Archmage by Ujimasa Hojo - icon by Zephyrius2412
Antonidas by Direfury - icon by loktar
Mage, Arcane Sanctuary, Barracks, Town Hall and upgrades, Lumber Mill, Towers, Workshop, Altar by Ujimasa Hojo
Farm by paulH

Human:
Uther, Gavinrad the Dire, Sage Truthbearer by Direfury

2018-07-10
- Removed mana from Sylvanas (Banshee) as she has no abilities that use mana

2018-07-09
- Fixed Sage Truthbearer, Gavirad The Dire and Uther Lightbringer's portraits
- Fixed leaderboard displaying hero Names instead of hero Proper Names in 06
- Replaced Ice Troll in Murloc camp with Murloc in 06
- Sylvanas (Banshee): replaced abilities with Aura of Blight, same stats as other revivable units, same upgrades as Banshee
- Made Anasterian melee and gave him different abilities
- Farms no longer need to be destroyed for the optional quest in 03

2018-07-04 (2/3)
- Fixed Sylvanas (Banshee) not being available at altar
- New model for Runner and renamed Runner to High Elf Runner in 05

2018-07-04
- New model for Sylvanas (Banshee)
- Sylvanas (Banshee) is a revivable unit in 05-08

2018-07-03
- Each teal base in 03 sends attack waves to player and drops a tome when destroyed
- North east base in 03 builds Town Hall, Barracks and Swordsmen (not on Easy)
- Replaced Lordaeron banner with Silvermoon banner in 03
- New model for High Elf Villager (Male)
- Renamed High Elf (Peasant) to Peasant in 04
- Fixed Sylvanas Windrunner Quest Completed message in 05
- Renamed Anasterian from Blood Mage to Battle Mage in 05
- Gave Anasterian different abilities in 05
- Fixed Anasterian walk animation in 05
- Changed Orc hero names in 06 to Blademaster/Warlock (instead of same as proper name)
- Fixed: now using new Kel'Thuzad model in 07 and 08
- Added optional quest in 07 to release caged creatures
- Made Archimonde larger in 08
- Fixed ending cinematic loading screen title

2018-06-21
- New model for Kel'Thuzad (Lich) and Archimonde

2018-06-17
- New model for Anasterian and Sylvanas

2018-06-05
- New model for Uther, Gavinrad the Dire and Sage Truthbearer

2018-06-03 (2)
- Reduced experience rate for player by 10% in 02 and 05 (due to added/buffed enemy hero)
- Removed Sphere ability from Anasterian (adds "BloodElfBall" effect)

2018-06-03
- Fixed hero loading & saving in 02
- New skin for Sylvanas
- Added optional quest to destroy teal bases in 03

2018-06-02
- Added Anasterian Sunstrider to 05
- Made destroying Sylvanas' base in 05 a required quest
- New model for Gavinrad the Dire in 02
- Increased Gavinrad the Dire's level to 7 in 02
- Fixed prisoner's portrait in opening cinematic in 03 (now Priest instead of Emissary)
- Fixed Warlock heroes' (Far Seers) abilities in 06
- Fixed blue Archmage AI in 08
- Fixed High Elf Koltira's portrait glow visibility

2018-05-28
- Fixed Falric, Marwyn, Thassarian and Koltira not being undead and not regenerating on blight
- Fixed defeat conditions in 02 (regarding Falric, Marwyn and Thassarian)
- Fixed Falric, Marwyn, Thassarian and Koltira tooltips and hotkeys in Altar
- Replaced prisoner's Emissary (human mage) model with Priest (elf) model in 03 intro cinematic
Contents

RoC Act II: Path of the Damned (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Alright, this one goes to Substandard as well. This is an obsession modifying things to fit WoW... but at the same time not actually adding anything useful.
Level 5
Good concept, played 2 first missions and here my two cents: The new "mini heroes" are cool but they are not undead, wich lorewise sucks, and for gameplay you can not heal them with death Coil nor heal faster on blight, besides other things.

Making them undead would be a nice touch, also the fact that if they die you lose the mission is lame, as Heroes can be revived and they less important. Altar should be able to bring them back.

Level 29
I have been looking forward to this campaign for a long time.

Sadly, I can only give you a review two weeks from now. sorry.

Level 14
Or you could play Gates of Arimyth • View topic - WC3 Enhanced Campaigns Path of the Damned ENHANCED which actually changes the maps adds creep camps expands AI options and Adds major boss fights to the game.

This includes Proluge, Alliance, Undead, Horde, and Night Elves.

Althought i'd replace Alliance with The Scourge of Lordaeron by Teo on the Hive.

Your edits are ENTIRELY uneeded. You should stop.

Everything has been tested and works for 1.29.2 also.

Antonidas, Uther, Mannoroth, Ticondrius, Archimonde, boss fights.

Hive elven Runestone priest boss, 4 Unique Sunwell Guardians, Stonepeak Golem, Harpy Matriarch.

Lvl 15 Hero cap (good luck hitting anything beyond lvl 12)

The prologue Grom Rescue mission alone is amazing.

Sadly, I can only give you a review two weeks from now. sorry.
This isn't The Path of the Damned Enhanced you are thinking about.
to follow The Scourge of Lordaeron - Enhanced

This is the bare bones edit by a different user.

If you are remaking the campaign to make it better... PLEASE, make the Priest of third mission an elf and not a human.
This thing disturbed me for a long.

really it's supposed to be Dar'khan Drathir anyways

Last edited:
Good concept, played 2 first missions and here my two cents: The new "mini heroes" are cool but they are not undead, wich lorewise sucks, and for gameplay you can not heal them with death Coil nor heal faster on blight, besides other things.

Making them undead would be a nice touch, also the fact that if they die you lose the mission is lame, as Heroes can be revived and they less important. Altar should be able to bring them back.
Thank you. I'm fixing Falric, Marwyn, etc. to be actually undead right now, also the blight thing.
Falric, Marwyn and Thassarian's death is only supposed to trigger defeat BEFORE you recover Kel'Thuzads bones (Arthas' death also triggers defeat before this point). I've fixed it and will update soon.
After that point in the entire campaign those units can be revived at the altar.

Thanks for the rating, but I think you may indeed be confusing this with that "Enhanced" campaign. I suggest you try it out and adjust your rating :p

If you are remaking the campaign to make it better... PLEASE, make the Priest of third mission an elf and not a human.
This thing disturbed me for a long.
Will check it out. I always thought it was a high elf priest in the cinematic.

Your edits are ENTIRELY uneeded. You should stop.
Some people seem to like it :) I like my edits myself so yeah :p

really it's supposed to be Dar'khan Drathir anyways
I'll see if I can work him in. Maybe not by name though. If you know any other characters which should be in the campaign, please let me know :p

This is an obsession modifying things to fit WoW... but at the same time not actually adding anything useful.
Not really an obsession, just something to do :p

Level 14
Thank you. I'm fixing Falric, Marwyn, etc. to be actually undead right now, also the blight thing.
Falric, Marwyn and Thassarian's death is only supposed to trigger defeat BEFORE you recover Kel'Thuzads bones (Arthas' death also triggers defeat before this point). I've fixed it and will update soon.
After that point in the entire campaign those units can be revived at the altar.

Thanks for the rating, but I think you may indeed be confusing this with that "Enhanced" campaign. I suggest you try it out and adjust your rating :p

Will check it out. I always thought it was a high elf priest in the cinematic.

Some people seem to like it :) I like my edits myself so yeah :p

I'll see if I can work him in. Maybe not by name though. If you know any other characters which should be in the campaign, please let me know :p

Not really an obsession, just something to do :p

Anasterian Sunstrider should be defending Silvermoon if you're going for a "lore" based edit.

Level 14
And the Sunwell should be on an island...
Could make Gavindrad the Dire guarding Kel'Thuzads Remains more unique.

Gavinrad, Tirion, Uther, Turalyon, and Saiden were the original 5 Paladins. of the Silver Hand.

Everyone knows who Tirion, Uther, and Turalyon are. Saiden Dathrohan went on to lead the Scarlet Crusade until Balnazzar replaced him.

So yes, Gavinrad, do something.

Level 29

Gavinrad, Tirion, Uther, Turalyon, and Saiden were the original 5 Paladins. of the Silver Hand.

Everyone knows who Tirion, Uther, and Turalyon are. Saiden Dathrohan went on to lead the Scarlet Crusade until Balnazzar replaced him.

So yes, Gavinrad, do something.

Not all can have important roles. Some are killed in anti-climatic ways despite the great role they played. Ask Garrosh, Vol'jin, etc...

Another tips @loktar:
-Destroying Sylvanas should be a main quest, not an optional quest. She dies in the canon after all
-Make our heroes' abilities more unique rather than them having the usual ones
-If you want to make this realistic, acolytes and necromancers should be classified as living and not undead, and meat wagons shouldn't be classified as undead as well

Level 14
Not all can have important roles. Some are killed in anti-climatic ways despite the great role they played. Ask Garrosh, Vol'jin, etc...

Another tips @loktar:
-Destroying Sylvanas should be a main quest, not an optional quest. She dies in the canon after all
-If you want to make this realistic, acolytes and necromancers should be classified as living and not undead, and meat wagons shouldn't be classified as undead as well
theres this thing called gameplay.

you're starting to break it now.

I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe at least give him a more unique model.

Another tips @loktar:
I think I will make it a required quest, thanks!
The other two things I will not change. Kinda agree with Anaxie on that one.

Level 29
The other two things I will not change. Kinda agree with Anaxie on that one.

Ok. I was just suggesting.

It is just only has bothered me that Arthas, the Lich King's champion, and Kel'Thuzad, the Archlich, have the exact same abilities that regular death knights and liches have.
Arthas at this point still saw the undead as his subjects, so him having an ability that makes him sacrifice one of his subjects just to regain health doesn't make sense.

Level 14
Ok. I was just suggesting.

It is just only has bothered me that Arthas, the Lich King's champion, and Kel'Thuzad, the Archlich, have the exact same abilities that regular death knights and liches have.
Arthas at this point still saw the undead as his subjects, so him having an ability that makes him sacrifice one of his subjects just to regain health doesn't make sense.

Kelthuzad and arthas are the ONLY playable ones in the campaign anyhow so why does it matter

Level 29
Kelthuzad and arthas are the ONLY playable ones in the campaign anyhow so why does it matter
Ok

That is another thing that annoys me.
In all the other campaigns in Reign of Chaos we have the chance to control three heroes during the campaign. On the Undead campaign, however, we only control two. That seems unfair.

Level 29
I made some updates to the campaign.
Please let me know if you have any more ideas/suggestions :) Also for Exodus of the Horde, The Scourge of Lordaeron and The Invasion of Kalimdor I would appreciate any input!
Thanks for all the feedback so far.

I have played till Chapter 3.

-I don't keep the items from one mission to another
-Kel'Thuzad's model doesn't appear in the cinematics
-Here is an idea. How about granting us the chance to reach level 20 by the end of the campaign and either remove or increase the maximum level we can reach per mission? Because I reached Level 3 at half of the second mission and it was a pity I didn't level up by killing three paladins

Chapter 3
-By the end of Chapter 2 I had Level 1 Death Coil and Level 2 Unholy Aura. At Chapter 3 I had Level 1 Death Coil, Level 1 Death Pact and Level 1 Unholy Aura
-The southwest elven base only creates Sorceresses and Archers, while the Eastern Elven Base only produces Priests and Swordsmen
-I suggest giving Sylvanas a better model
-How about destroying the three elven bases as an optional quest?

Last edited:
Level 14
I have no clue why you are using those forgettablle models when thats the entire purpose of the campaign.

Let me do the work for you.

Heres your Falric or Marwyn.
36977-45f2d03f3fd152146aca7849f131f877_tn2.jpg

arthaskillsterenas1.jpg

Heres Thassarian

37038-9f8ee6ad52350492fc289086461b1cd4.jpg

heres your Anasterian Sunstrider for Silvermoon

25690-1f717a1c13b9c2c42d1420f443f9f3c6.jpg

Heres your Sylvanas
44641-3539c0500f62514cadf30dc3dc1e2219.jpg

Heres your Arthas

32237-cbad8ab7e03cba06c984e1f83277c21e_tn2.jpg

^ I'm not gonna use a couple of high-res models and leave everything else at default, it would look bad.
Personally I like Direfury's models, although I wish they were mounted. It's nice that they are consistent with their alive counterparts from the human campaign (and with eachother).

I considered that model for Anasterian, but chose Direfury's model instead.

I have played till Chapter 3.

-I don't keep the items from one mission to another
-Kel'Thuzad's model doesn't appear in the cinematics
-Here is an idea. How about granting us the chance to reach level 20 by the end of the campaign and either remove or increase the maximum level we can reach per mission? Because I reached Level 3 at half of the second mission and it was a pity I didn't level up by killing three paladins

Chapter 3
-By the end of Chapter 2 I had Level 1 Death Coil and Level 2 Unholy Aura. At Chapter 3 I had Level 1 Death Coil, Level 1 Death Pact and Level 1 Unholy Aura
-The southwest elven base only creates Sorceresses and Archers, while the Eastern Elven Base only produces Priests and Swordsmen
-I suggest giving Sylvanas a better model
-How about destroying the three elven bases as an optional quest?

-Damn it, I thought I tested all the level data (hero items/abilities) carrying over. It has been fixed, will upload soon.
-Kel'Thuzad is showing up properly on my end? Is there a specific cinematic(s) you are talking about or is he invisible in all cinematics for you? Is his portrait showing?

-Hmm, it's an interesting idea allowing higher levels, but it would badly mess up the balance. I would have to make the campaign a lot harder. I think I'll leave it as it is. If it's possible I might let The Invasion of Kalimdor start with the Thrall from Exodus of the Horde, but I'm not sure if I will.

-The different elven bases creating different units was set up this way by Blizzard. I might change it, not sure.
-I'll consider implementing a better Sylvanas model.
-Good idea for the optional quest. I'll implement it.

roflcopter, lmaonaise

EDIT: I didn't find a good sylvanas/ranger model (without face tattoos etc), nor did I find the model from the screenshot above

Last edited:
Level 29
-Kel'Thuzad is showing up properly on my end? Is there a specific cinematic(s) you are talking about or is he invisible in all cinematics for you? Is his portrait showing?

It doesn't appear anything, just the shadow that shows that something is there.

-Hmm, it's an interesting idea allowing higher levels, but it would badly mess up the balance. I would have to make the campaign a lot harder. I think I'll leave it as it is. If it's possible I might let The Invasion of Kalimdor start with the Thrall from Exodus of the Horde, but I'm not sure if I will.

Ok, I was just suggesting.

My heroes end up leveling up very soon on the missions, and they stop leveling up too soon in my opinion.

Maybe I will slow down experience gain or something in the first few missions, would that be good?

As for Kel'Thuzad, try:
-placing the campaign in "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns"
-keeping the original campaign filename OR renaming the file to something very short

I think maybe the path may be too long, let me know if it helps :)

edit:
@Anaxie see the Resources tab to see what model I used for Anasterian

edit: updated the campaign

Last edited:
Level 29
Maybe I will slow down experience gain or something in the first few missions, would that be good?

That would be good, though it would difficult our efforts even more.

As for Kel'Thuzad, try:
-placing the campaign in "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns"
-keeping the original campaign filename OR renaming the file to something very short

I will try tomorrow.

Another idea: how about having skeleton units as recruitable and permanent units? I got this idea from the optional quest from the first mission.

Level 29
That's a nice idea. I thought about and thought it would be cool to raise skeletons on every graveyard like in the first mission, but there are no more graveyards that I've found in the campaign :(

I was actually suggesting you creating a building from which we could create skeletal units, or even zombies maybe. Because as we know, the Scourge army also had skeletons and zombies among their ranks, and not just ghouls and abominations.

Level 29
My review:

First Chapter:
-When Arthas appears occurs at the same the Dark Summoning and Teleportation effects. Why?

Second Chapter:
-Uther's portrait is not fixed

Third Chapter:
-The bridges are decorated with the Lordaeron banner
-Improve the AI. The enemy builders should try to rebuild their bases at least
-It is "High Elven bases"
-Don't we get a reward for destroying the three bases?
-I don't like Sylvanas' model

Fifth Chapter
-While Sylvanas' quest is now a Main Quest, it says "Optional Quest Completed"
-Anasterian should fight melee, plus I don't like his model. Give him some more fitting abilities
-I like Kel'Thuzad's model. Where did you get it?

Sixth Chapter
-How about adding Sylvanas as one of our mini-heroes?
-The Orc Heroes have as a title and name the same thing

Seventh Chapter
-Kel'Thuzad's model isn't the same
-Make releasing the creatures an optional quest

Eighth Chapter
-Make Archimonde larger

Final Cinematic
-I can't see the cinematic
-The chapter is called "Arthas' Betrayal"

Last edited:
Thanks for your review! I'm going through it to fix some stuff. I'll update this post as I go along.

My review:
First Chapter:
-When Arthas appears occurs at the same the Dark Summoning and Teleportation effects. Why?
This is how Blizzard made it. I see no reason to change it.

Second Chapter:
-Uther's portrait is not fixed
What do you mean? As far as I can see the portrait is displaying normally.

Third Chapter:
-The bridges are decorated with the Lordaeron banner
-It is "High Elven bases"
-Don't we get a reward for destroying the three bases?
-I don't like Sylvanas' model
-Will fix it later
-Will try to improve AI
-The main quest requirement is "Destroy the High Elf base (blue) guarding the Elfgate" so I made it consistent with that.
-The last building destroyed for each base now drops a tome of agility/intelligence/strength, is that a good reward or would you suggest something different?
-Personally I like it better than 67Chrome's reskin and the original blizzard model.

Level 29
What do you mean? As far as I can see the portrait is displaying normally.

In the first cinematic, when he says "Your father ruled this land for seventy years and you laid it to waste in a matter of days" his portrait dosn't appear

-The last building destroyed for each base now drops a tome of agility/intelligence/strength, is that a good reward or would you suggest something different?

Sounds good.

-Personally I like it better than 67Chrome's reskin and the original blizzard model.

Me too.

I'm improving the AI a little bit. If I'm not mistaken, the bases are already being rebuilt but only on hard difficulty (I'm going to find out for sure), if so I think I'll leave it like that, or maybe have a few more buildings rebuilt on normal difficulty.
I added attack waves from the teal bases (but they have to be triggered), and the northeast teal base now builds a town hall and barracks after the cinematic.

In the first cinematic, when he says "Your father ruled this land for seventy years and you laid it to waste in a matter of days" his portrait dosn't appear
The portrait appears for me. Does the portrait work in other places for you?

^That's really weird. No idea why that's happening, it works fine for me.

Fifth Chapter
-While Sylvanas' quest is now a Main Quest, it says "Optional Quest Completed"
-Anasterian should fight melee, plus I don't like his model. Give him some more fitting abilities
-I like Kel'Thuzad's model. Where did you get it?
-Fixed
-Fixed. I gave him Rain of Fire, Immolation, Cleaving Attack, Reincarnation. Not sure if they're all fitting. Any suggestions?
-The lich model is a WoW rip. I added/fixed some stuff like hero glow. There's a link to the original post in the Resources tab, but I got it from stein123.

Sixth Chapter
-How about adding Sylvanas as one of our mini-heroes?
-The Orc Heroes have as a title and name the same thing
-I may add her as a proper hero. I'm thinking of adding something to chapter 5 that shows sylvanas being turned into a banshee. There's some unused dialogue for a banshee version of Sylvanas in this campaign's game files.
-Fixed.

Seventh Chapter
-Kel'Thuzad's model isn't the same
-Make releasing the creatures an optional quest
-Fixed (also in chapter 8)
-Done

Eighth Chapter
-Make Archimonde larger
-Made him as large as possible without his head going off-camera (which is only a little bit)

Final Cinematic
-I can't see the cinematic
-The chapter is called "Arthas' Betrayal"
-It works for me :s Does the cinematic work from the official campaign screen? Are you running the latest patch? Are you running the English version of the game? Not sure what could be causing it.
-Fixed

I updated the campaign, could you maybe see if Uther's portrait and the ending cinematic work now?
I didn't change anything to those but you never know ^^

Also, I'm going to add a cinematic in chapter 5 using the unsed dialogue from chapter 4. So I will probably also add bashee Sylvanas as a hero to later chapters, but I'm going to read her page on wowpedia again first :p
Edit: totally forgot this already exists :xx

Banshee sylvanas is now a revivable unit (mini-hero) in chapters 5 through 8 :)

Last edited:
Level 29
Cool, thanks! I forgot to add sylvanas to the altar though, I'm fixing it now, will upload soon.

Ok, but since I am already playing...

Review

Chapter Two:
-For some reason the Sage's and Uther's portraits aren't fixed. When I face Sage, the portrait that appears is of the first of the three paladins to kill. And when I kill Uther and says "I dearly hope there is a special place in Hell waiting for you Arthas" his portrait doesn't appear

Chapter Three
-While the AI of the northwest base is good, the AI of the other two aren't as they don't rebuild the base

Review the AI for the Elves on all missions

Chapter Six
-In the List that says the Orc heroes to kill, they all say "Blademaster" or "Warlock"
-Remove the Ice Troll Warlord that is on the Murloc camp in the south. Why is he there?
-Improve the Orc AI
-Sylvanas not receiving upgrades makes her seem outclassed by the others. Give her an ability that makes her more useful

Chapter Eight:
-I just noticed something. There is a Gnoll camp in the southeast, but no way to reach it

Last edited:
Thanks for your review!

Chapter Two:
-For some reason the Sage's and Uther's portraits aren't fixed. When I face Sage, the portrait that appears is of the first of the three paladins to kill. And when I kill Uther and says "I dearly hope there is a special place in Hell waiting for you Arthas" his portrait doesn't appear
That's so weird. I have no problems with this, and all the models and object data and stuff are correct. And it's different than before.
Is it the same way every time you load the map?

I'm going to have a look at the portrait cameras and stuff soon.

Edit: apparently Sage, Gavinrad and Uther didn't have a portrait camera :s This problem should be fixed.

Chapter Three
-While the AI of the northwest base is good, the AI of the other two aren't as they don't rebuild the base

Review the AI for the Elves on all missions
Ive made it so all elf bases rebuild 1 Town Hall, Altar (except 04), Barracks and Sanctum on Normal and Hard
I changed my mind, people can still play on hard for the AI to rebuild. There's nothing else I can do to improve AI I think.

Chapter Six
-In the List that says the Orc heroes to kill, they all say "Blademaster" or "Warlock"
-Remove the Ice Troll Warlord that is on the Murloc camp in the south. Why is he there?
-Improve the Orc AI
-Sylvanas not receiving upgrades makes her seem outclassed by the others. Give her an ability that makes her more useful
-Fixed
-Replaced him with a Murloc
-The only thing I can really do is make them rebuild some buildings. I think for now I'll leave it as it is. I'm still not sure if I should've done that with the Elves, since it's already happening on Hard.
-I gave her the same stats as the other revivable units and the same upgrades as the Banshee. Also replaced her abilities with Aura of Blight.

Chapter Eight:
-I just noticed something. There is a Gnoll camp in the southeast, but no way to reach it
It can be reached with your air units, and you can hire zeppelins elsewhere on the map.

Last edited:
Level 29
My review. Sorry for only posting it now.

Second Chapter
-When I face the Paladin Sage (Blue Team) the portrait that appears is the one of Ballador (the first of the three paladins)
-Uther's portrait doesn't appear when he dies and he says his final words

Chapter Five
-Since we have Anasterian as a hero, there is no need for an Archmage Hero. Having a human archmage there makes no sense

I still don't like living Sylvanas' model
-Since Sylvanas doesn't have spells, she doesn't require mana. That or give her an Autocast ability instead of Aura of Bligt.

Last edited: