Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!Dismiss Notice
Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!Dismiss Notice
The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!Dismiss Notice
The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.Dismiss Notice
Jungle Dungeon v3.16
Submitted by JohnIsBack
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Image by Dennis Chan
Jungle Dungeon is a co-op PvE adventure located in a large jungle, with random PvP Arena Battles and Boss-fights. Inspired by the raid format in World of Warcraft. You make your way through a labyrinth with your companions, growing stronger by time and reaching checkpoints. Strategy, teamwork and communication is key. You are in for an adventure.
Will your team be able to make it all the way?
- 14 Selectable Classes - Each class has different traits (Tank, DPS , Healer or Support) and 5 customized spells each, presented in polished tooltips.
- Epic Boss-Fights and Battles - 4 bosses, 4 mini-bosses and many other mob battles.
- Arena Battles - Togglable 2v2 PvP Battles, happens a few times during the run.
- Life Difficulty - Selectable amount of lives for the run - Easy (20 lives), Normal (10 lives), Hard (5 lives) or Hardcore (1 life).
- Modes - You can either play on Normal- or Challenger Mode, if you would like a challenge.
- Adaptable Creep Difficulty - Can be set at anytime during a run. Useful if you are having a hard-/easy time or if a player leaves the game. Selectable difficulties - Classic (3 players), Expert (4 players), Master (5 players), Ancient (6 players) and Divine (7 players).
- Checkpoint Rooms and Chapters - The map is organized into 4 different Chapters - Crabs, Turtles, Murlocs and Hydras. Each chapter has a few checkpoint rooms where you can heal up, buy items and use it (as the name implies) as a checkpoint.
- Item Progression and Rarities - Every new chapter provides a new shop with stronger items. There are 4 item rarities - Basic, Rare, Unique and Legendary.
- Item System with more than 100 Customized Items - There are 5 different types of items - Weapon, Armor, Accessory, Spirit and Consumable.
- Loot system - Bosses, Mini-Bosses, Barrels and Treasures have a chance drop certain items.
- Beginners Guide - A guide for new players progressively introducing the maps mechanics.
- Repick System - Every player has one chance of repicking into another class before reaching the first checkpoint room.
- DPS- and Spellcast Display - Live indicators on damage dealt and the name of spell being used.
- Achievements - Optional ways to challenge your companionship.
- Rolling System - Opportunity to "roll" a number between 1-100. Useful in deciding who gets what while looting.
- Recall System - An ability given to every player, making it able to teleport to the last checkpoint room.
- Shared gold System - Every mob kill grants the same amount of gold to all players, Individual gold is received through drops.
- Shortcut System - A shortcut opens when entering a Mini-boss/Boss room, which can take the player back to the room quicker.
- Weather system - Random weather system that changes over time, can be turned on/off. There is also an ability to skip a certain weather condition.
Terrain & Gameplay Screenshots
Map in numbers
Also thanks to