• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadowraze War v4.09

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
[A Shadowraze based on DotA style but with some remixes]

If you don't understand for this game concept , you can go to the tutorial mode which explains mostly basics.
Tutorial mode will has it's features more in the future.
I guess only Shadow Fiend users only know this before trying to play this game.

During the game , you can upgrade your damage from your Circle of Power.
In DotA , you gain damage by killing or denying an unit which is not a hero , but in this game , you will an unit which is called the 'Bear' . It increases your Raze damage by 10 but you gain 10 bonus damage at level 1 , maximum level is 10 (+100 damage).
Every upgrade from the Circle of Power , which increases your Raze damage by 20. Stacks up per every upgrade , (+20 Damage) . Maximum upgrades are 10 , (+200 Damage).

When the game starts , Red must type
-setkill 20/30/40/50 for a limit amount of kills to enforce victory judge for the first player which reached upon the target.
-go , which sends all the player to the tutorial cinematic mode , which is not too long , quite short the duration . (Might improve it since it was just added in)

Modes :
-ap (All Pick)
-as (All Shadow Fiend)
-ar (All Random)

Player commands :
-clear (Clear game messages , but not chat messages)
-ms (Shows your Hero current movement speed)
-cs (Creep Stats , which shows your number of Bear kills)

Events every 90 seconds of the game time :
-The Great Thunder Storm
-Modern War Field
-Invasion of the Burrow Strikes.
(More are coming soon , also with a 90 seconds cool down before a next event comes)

Special Skills :
-Ball Lightning
-Chronosphere
(Once a player learned a spell among the special skills , other player will not be able to learn it anymore. It might be unfair for other players who are unable to learn the skill which was being learned by other player first , so more skills are coming up. More custom skills instead of basing from DotA.
*1 limit special skill can be learned by a player)

Current available heroes :
-Shadow Fiend
-Luna
-Lich
-Invoker
-Sea Weaver
-Wraith Lord
-Zeus

Killing Flying Sheep also increases your gold by 100 , spawns every 45 seconds with a limit up to 10 spawns.

Updates of Fixes in 4.09
-Remove Ball Lightning from Wraith Lord which is only for testing , apologies for this silly mistake.

Credits to those people who made the models and so I took them and implemented it mostly for is Tarrasque for the Tidal Lord model.
Well , the last time I uploaded to hiveworkshop.com around version 2.00+ , that was completely silly.
This version is highly advanced comparing to the last upload almost a tonne of days ago.
Sorry for the re-upload , my apologies .
Cheers!

Keywords:
Shadow, Raze , shadowraze , fiend , shadow fiend , mirana , lich , invoker , luna , sea weaver , tarrasque
Contents

Shadowraze War v4.09 (Map)

Reviews
18:26, 7th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Lacking description: Template Is that your other username or do you have permission from the original author to upload his map here? Private message me once you've done the things mentioned
Level 3
So why you didn't update you are multi uploading the same map. I'm sick of people like this to lazy to read the rules that are 2-3 lines of words!!

I am very sorry for not reading the rules. . Well anyway, it's not an reupload or duplicate . It's an update. I don't have any testers , which I could only test for myself which is I use the another computer to test for my map.
So , I made clumsy mistakes in the past upload.
I am new to hiveworkshop , I will follow the rules after this. :ccry:

Need better description

I might improve it ! At least someone might think that my description is not much detailed . :)

So why you didn't update you are multi uploading the same map. I'm sick of people like this to lazy to read the rules that are 2-3 lines of words!!

And also , I found the 'Update' button. I will use that in the future too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
You may simplay 'edit' the previous post with the buttons found around the message.

Also, game sounds interesting, will test and get back to you.

Level 3
You may simplay 'edit' the previous post with the buttons found around the message.

Also, game sounds interesting, will test and get back to you.

Umm , I mean for the map upload removal while it's pending. The previous upload is seriously ridiculous and I just knew that there musn't be double post which is under the same branch type of map.