• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Level 28
Sorry it's me again, is anyone here able to recolor some icons?

I need a Footman and Grunt icon recolored to match the Stromgarde version of them in the following links:
Captain, Footman, and Derivatives
Grunt and Derivatives

Maybe as well as the Gilneas Captain and the Highborne Sorceress here(Sorceress and Derivatives) if possible, they are optional but I'd be grateful :) , thanks in advance

Level 31
Sorry it's me again, is anyone here able to recolor some icons?

I need a Footman and Grunt icon recolored to match the Stromgarde version of them in the following links:
Captain, Footman, and Derivatives
Grunt and Derivatives

Maybe as well as the Gilneas Captain and the Highborne Sorceress here(Sorceress and Derivatives) if possible, they are optional but I'd be grateful :) , thanks in advance
Here you go.
BTNBTNFootman-edit345.png DISBTNBTNFootman-edit345.png BTNBTNTheCaptain-edit4a5a.png DISBTNBTNTheCaptain-edit4a5a.png BTNOrcEdit43.png DISBTNOrcEdit43.png BTNBTNSorceress-edit12.png DISBTNBTNSorceress-edit12.png

Attachments

• GA1.rar
    94.2 KB · Views: 186
Level 2
Hello there! I have one simple request, I'm looking for a reskin for the Dungeon Trees (Mushroom ones) to look like the Eastern Plaguelands giant plagueshrooms in World of Warcraft if possible. Thanks in advance.

Image if it helps:
maxresdefault.jpg

Can I request for a custom load screen, or is it too much here?

To be specific, I want to request a dark-themed loading screen with four characters on four different sides of the screen (sort of like the one Blizzard uses for four races) with each side having this unit:
top-left: Captain
top-right: Blood Mage
bottom-left: Priest
bottom-right: Lich

Level 4
Hi!
Who can recolor this icon?
I need "Fel Orc" version.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 183818-3592983883df6fd82ceb6065f6c06cd8.png
    183818-3592983883df6fd82ceb6065f6c06cd8.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 75
  • BTNGrommash.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 87
Level 12
hello can someone pleass make a footman skin of an undead footman with the Forsaken symbol on the shield and tabard ? based on wow (p.s also an icon fo said skin)

Level 14
hello can someone pleass make a footman skin of an undead footman with the Forsaken symbol on the shield and tabard ? based on wow (p.s also an icon fo said skin)
Could either of these suffice as an alternative?

Level 34

Level 12
to anwser both of your replays the shadow pack is a bit too dark and as for the forsaken dred guard i want to use it as its own unit and to use the risen footman model as a lower tier melee unit insed of just using ghouls that why i need this reskin for the footman
also can some pleass make an icone for this model ?
something in the style of the skine of the worierr hero in this campinge

Last edited:
Level 10
hello i have one request someone can make one icon for is model like a legendary item

Level 31
great job and it will come in handy (can you turn them into icons that i can downlode pleass ?) but i also mant the defand abilety of the Kirin Tor Guardien with the runeish magicel shield also thank you
252635-d85af43cb9cab6afb5dd5f3b8c5d25c8.png
:smile:
BTNKiringuard2.pngDISBTNKiringuard2.png
BTNKirinMagicGuardff.pngDISBTNKirinMagicGuardff.png
BTNKirinMagicGuardOn.pngDISBTNKirinMagicGuardOn.png
Also, you can convert these images to Blp format via Button Manager

Last edited:
Level 34
hello i have one request someone can make one icon for is model like a legendary item

Attachments

• SwordofSupreme.JPG
    SwordofSupreme.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SwordofSupremeBTN.rar
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
Level 12
Last edited: