Black-Haired Blood Elf Crusader

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is, more or less, the Blood Elf equivalent of the Knight. The model is by Cavman and the texture is by Mr.Goblin. Sadly, I have no absolute guarantee that this works, but a moderator will surely get around to testing it.

Why am I uploading this? Well, neither Cavman or Mr.Goblin has yet, and the project that these resources belonged to was led by me and I just happened to have the files lying around.

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS ANYWHERE OR USE WITHOUT CREDIT.

This model's blond haired alternative version can be found here.

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Elf, Blood, Crusader, Paladin, Blood Knight, Knight, Rider, Black-haired, Black.
Contents

Black-Haired Blood Elf Crusader (Model)

Black-Haired Blood Elf Crusader (Model)

Reviews
00:47, 1st Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Works ingame and performs well. Looks nice and will be a good addition for the Blood Elf race.

M

00:47, 1st Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Works ingame and performs well.
Looks nice and will be a good addition for the Blood Elf race.

Level 11
A decent model, but the horse's head and the blade's size can be improved in my opinion.

Level 8
It's pretty good, I like the book that it has and the nice details, but the horse's head is DEFORMED! The sword is too small, and the ears are too big. 3/5.

Edit: actually, are those ears or horns?

Level 12
o_O, Elves don't have to have 1 kind of hair color, being blood elf doesnt mean anything(blood elves are high elves just so you know). Its like saying only humans can have orange hair =P

Level 1
Hello. I'm sorry for my english, i didn't understood everething in the title. Can I use this model in my project?

Level 2
Since i'm a fan of Blood Elves i couldn't really pass rating this. The model is pretty detailed at least in my opinion. It looks decent, but the model size is pretty high, so i rate it 4/5.