• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Footman

Keywords:
footman dark corrupted black knight crusader
Contents

Dark Footman (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 19th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (3) Lacking Main points: [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This model includes no team color. [-] A faulty death animation...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 19th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (3) Lacking

Main points:
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.
[-] A faulty death animation costs this model a lot of points.

Level 2
The round shield seems like a neat idea. It might be a little overdone, or what have you, but a nice steel shield with a spike in the middle would be nice. One thing I would like to see it a weaponless version of this model, if you could swing it.

Level 3
The skin for the shield looks so unbelievable blurry and it doesnt fit the model very well i think.
But the rest looks awesome man ;)

4/5
MfG JunJee

Level 2
this is great a 5/5 but on the animation the defend attack is faster than attack 1 which should be the fastest defend attack is usually a few seconds slower

Level 2
i love it and its perfect for my map it looks like the orcs in the black armor in lotr thanks for making it good job

Level 5
there is something i dont understand, i <download trhe model and i follow the guide cause 50% of the time it doesn't work with me, and finally it work. Then i close the computer and the next day when i come back it don't work anymore. Can anyone help??

Level 4
Any ideas for the shield? I was thinking same face but a round shield. One of the problems was that if i made it too long it cuts right through his leg :p Also, i'm thinking of making a 2nd version to sort of add variety to this dark army possibly with a sword

You should do a round black shield with a picture of the knight statue head on it.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I really like the model but the death animation needs to be fixed.
4/5 from me.

Level 8
Great model but i've noticed in game when the model is facing away from the camera you can see straight through his left shoulder on the inside of his shoulder guard, there are a few little gaps like that, but other than those, this model is on point, 5/5

Level 29
Looks very good!

Good job!

Question. The model doesn't appear. Should I remove all war3mapimported/ part of the files?

Last edited: