• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Fire Eagle
Here's my 2 (I hope that a lot of a lot better than 1) model. Allow to edit.

Update: In a pelvis where possible improved, added portrait.

Update: Axe is now black, now have some of the other skins.

Keywords:
Human, Warrior, Alliance
Contents

Footman (Model)

Footman (Model)

Reviews
23:51, 23rd Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Too simple.
Level 18
I took a look at your model and I have a few things to say...
1) You mess up the 'Pelvis' part of the model,
2) There is no 'Portrait' or 'Camera' for the model,
2) The edit is TOO SIMPLE (unfortunately),
4) And there are plenty of ways to make it unique and better...

I may not be the Hive's 'Model Moderator', but I know this model will not be approve...
Well... I can't blame you for the lack of quality since you are still new to WcIII Modeling...

Level 6
Too simple. You edited it in such an easy way. Nice try. I also experienced to make a simple model but It was rejected cause it was too simple. Keep observing until you learn.
Good work but That is way too simple. When I was new here, I created a bandit who attacks using his hands and has no shield. But they say it is too simple. So keep observing and look at the modelling tutorials.