• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
well basically i dont know anything about modelling and just to get helpfull comments for a starter i host my first effort here on the hive, i call it The FootKnight, cause its a knight thats not on a horse(doesn't sound logic) but knights dont have to have horses so its just a footman with a square shield and a slightly longer and thinner sword

Keywords:
footman,footknight,square,square shield,tower shield,tower,shield.
Contents

Footman (Model)

Footman (Model)

Reviews
17:35, 2nd Mar 2009 LiOneSS: More changes. This is really too simple. And the portrait is wrong. Read the rules before you upload a model the next time.

M

17:35, 2nd Mar 2009
LiOneSS: More changes. This is really too simple. And the portrait is wrong. Read the rules before you upload a model the next time.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Extract a normal footmans portrait from wc3viewer and rename it to use the same name as your model but don´t delete the _portrait, also you can create custom portrait through magos by going through windows,camera manager create new and name it camera01 *Note create it through current view, the portrait will display same image as your viewing in magos so zoom into the head of the footman before creating a camera*

Also, use this instead of magos Oinkerwinkle's Warcraft 3 MDL Tools download & support, its a lot better in my opinion.. i only use magos to create portraits or spells effects.