• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

2D Request Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent.png

http://wc3armory.net/sigs/Vincent.png

Level 5
Well if you still are taking request's could you make me and loading screen and a minimap icon showing Hell and heaven? (like some fire and ice etc.)

Level 7
Can you make a skin of kel thuzad to look more dead and evil,gruesome,misty,gloomy,diabolic and not ice. can you make that skin?
no reference in general

Level 3
Can you make me a good patrol icon the color theme is red

Edit: Oh yeah forgot i also need a loading screen. my map is about demon and slayer i dont know what loading screen i should put.

Last edited:
Level 7
His lich form,
yeah i think i saw that molten kel'thuzad... looked cool but wasn't what i was looking for..:(

i'd need a more shadowy themed form like i said earlier.

Level 3
lol i dont like that sexy omg they might think my map is x-rated o_O ^^ i think ummm maybe just a demon picture?

Edit:What's up are you still doing my request?

Edit:Hellow???

Last edited:
Level 10
A request for loading screen:

I am very near to complete my "The Assassin's" map and for loading screen:
I would like loading screen what could represent either Assassination , The King or Royal Captains and Assassins...

+Rep Of course ;)

Level 3
can u make a better/high res texture that replaces the villager male (2) which is the male one with the blue shirt, please! i really need this. or could u make him look more modern, thanks alot if u complete this!

Level 2
im making a naga map and need a boat to transport my naga catapult

all i need is a human transport boat skin that looks like it was created by the naga

credit will be given

-kaadu554-

Status
Not open for further replies.