• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 2D Request Center is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo.png

That's right! My request center is back. This time, its loaded with a lot more features, so please, read the rest of this thread for requesting.

First, off, let me tell you what I can create for you. Some media such as websites, textures, and music take longer than others to complete. I have a first come first serve rule, so make sure to request fast before you get caught in line.

Requestable Media

Loading Screens
WC3 Icons
Textures
Signatures
Logos
Websites
Concept Art
Music
People helped so far

shamanyouranus
Dynasti
JOD
3rgytr54
Lord Lolhax
Vincent
MetalThing

Last edited:
Level 5
Screw this. I'll need you to render this.
2ykxnib.jpg
Should be quite easy for you.
And, alongside that, I also need you to skin the Ancient Protector (Unrooted). I need him to be a little holy, so Whitish, teal and grey. Also, make a glow-look around the eyes. Thanks ^.^

Sorry for the inconvinence caused

Last edited:
Level 10
I have a request too!

My request is that you make a pandaren avatar with a frame. The best would be if you made storm, but any other panda will do too. But it has to be a male.

Edit: I also need a loading screen. It shall say "Weldorans Tournament" with large cool letters that covers almost the whole picture. And some where in it there shall be a peon who is itching his head (Stand - Itch head animation for the peon). Also somewhere there shall be a peasant who also itches his head (Stand -4 animation for the peasant).

Last edited:
Level 6
I need an cooool loading screen!

I'm making an RPG named "The Lost Kingdom" and I need an Loadingscreen for that.
Maby an village or something with a cool hero and a nice sky etc.

Would be Awesome! And also an mini-map icon for that =)

Status
Not open for further replies.