- Jul 6, 2014
I hope this is okay:
I'll take GywGod's, then Sclammerz's (he posted it earlier on my VM), and then
Yrk's(I know just a little about GIFs).
Okay, whack me for being unfair but it was easy:
Well, its like this here, , and also, please don't forget the to replace the forehead sign with fire sign
Will you guys post it here, when your waiting list is not full anymore? Or will you just fill it up with already posted requests?
I have had Dragonson's sig for years now, and I believe it's time to give it an upgrade :3
Oh sorry dragonson, I don't understood what you said.
So here is my request :
- Full Image Size of Request: It's for the hive
- Request's Theme: Hight elves/blood elves
- Any Special Images You Want In The Request: this : http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=...ur=556&page=1&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=0CCgQrQMwAg (without the red and orange in the background)
- Desired Color Scheme Of Request : blue, teal, white, yellow.
For my campaign : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/rise-fallen-259916/
Thanks in advance
I hope I spelled it right. xD
It's full-sig size though, no space for tabs. Sion is hard to catch with only little space. :[
I'll be busy again starting tomorrow, see you guys.
Here is a WiP on Yrk's, but I have no idea what to put as a bg. Probably wood or something demonic. (Or demonic wood!)
Alright, although I admit that I've taken a few creative freedoms (such as adding blazing eyes of fire and tribal-rune-stuff. Minor stuff, amirite?) I've arrived at a final version of Edge45's avatar! Here it is!
Avatar-Ready Version: (Hard Background)
EDIT: Avatar-Ready Version: (Soft Background)
With the completion of that avatar - Does it mean that you have one spot free on your waiting list mister Drag? In that case, I have a special signature request for you:
The theme is my old signature, in a newer version. It should be around the same size, perhaps a bit wider tho. There shouldn't really be a color scheme, as the current one doesn't have any either - except if you make up some cool color stuff. You're good at that.
Changes, in detail:
- My Orc character, Am'ar Kardos, have changed a bit. He got cooler, with shades, cigar, a cowboy hat and a new beard.
- Next to him must be some sort of advertisement for my Roleplaying group, Kaelicious. The idea of letting a poster hang on Am'ar's Battle Staff is just an idea. You can do whatever you want.
- To the right side of Am'ar must be another advertisement - this one linking to the Hollideus Project Wiki. I suggest the advertisment is in the form of a newspaper article, since it would match my old sig - however, you have no boundaries. The picture used in the sig example below, which is of course not mandatory, can be found here. Give it colors if you want.
- To the ultimate right side, where I used to have a advertisment for your sig workshop... well, let's have it updated to your new one. I thought it would be fun to see the old one, being replaced, by having a fat logo painted above the old notes on the bulletin board, but once again, your decision.I also have a second request, and funny enough, I'd prefer to have Mythic make it, whenever he has the time. Its a temporary logo for the Christmas event in Kaelicious - so it should obviously have a Christmas theme. No boundaries related to its size and special images! But I'd like for it to say "Kaelicious" in red, and the rest of the image should also have some red in it too, along with some white snowy stuff, and perhaps some dark green tree-stuff, and who knows what else Mystic'll find?
Holy ****!!!, that is so good, I didn't imagine the Flamefeather's banner would be like this, its sooo extremely great enough XD
May I request a Christmas version of my avatar?
Can i request a signature ?
I thank you, milord.As in, putting a christmas hat on it? Well, we're all filled up right now, but something that simple might easily be done if your expectations for realism aint high. ^^ I might give it a try once I get home from Berlin, if Mythic hasn't done it first.
I think you need one more request-takers. You guys are really busy right now.