• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bladetitan Council - Calling all request-takers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I hope I spelled it right. xD

It's full-sig size though, no space for tabs. Sion is hard to catch with only little space. :[

230106-albums7812-picture92502.png

I'll be busy again starting tomorrow, see you guys.
Bloody hell this looks awesome.

Level 27
OHHH MY GOD SOOO MANY POOOOSTS!
I WAS JUST GONE FOR ONE FRIIIIDAY! I AM ALLWAYS GONE ON FRIIIIDAYS!

...ahem.

I hope this is okay:

230106-albums7812-picture92493.png

I'll take GywGod's, then Sclammerz's (he posted it earlier on my VM), and then Yrk's (I know just a little about GIFs).

Okay, whack me for being unfair but it was easy:

230106-albums7812-picture92495.gif

I bow down to your GIF prowess!

Well, its like this here, :), and also, please don't forget the to replace the forehead sign with fire sign :D

th1-vi.jpg

Ah, that makes sense. I'll get on that. Cheers!

Will you guys post it here, when your waiting list is not full anymore? Or will you just fill it up with already posted requests?

I have had Dragonson's sig for years now, and I believe it's time to give it an upgrade :3

Well, mythic's waiting list is kind of like a sporadic whirlwind of unpredictable activity, so I probably won't bother making announcements for him. He just kind of takes and finishes requests whenever he wants, and although I really have absolutely nothing against this It'd be a hell to constantly update. :p

I guess I'll let you folks know when I have spots open on my own waiting list, though. Easier to deal with after all.

Oh sorry dragonson, I don't understood what you said.
So here is my request :

- Full Image Size of Request: It's for the hive
- Request's Theme: Hight elves/blood elves
- Any Special Images You Want In The Request: this : http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=...ur=556&page=1&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=0CCgQrQMwAg (without the red and orange in the background)
- Desired Color Scheme Of Request : blue, teal, white, yellow.

For my campaign : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/rise-fallen-259916/

Thanks in advance :)

That's exactly what I wanted. I'll let you know if I need something. Cheers!

I hope I spelled it right. xD

It's full-sig size though, no space for tabs. Sion is hard to catch with only little space. :[

230106-albums7812-picture92502.png

I'll be busy again starting tomorrow, see you guys.

That really does look damn good. Only thing I could really criticize is the slightly weird shape it has and the rough fade on Sion's body. Great work man!

EDIT: I've updated Mythic's info on the first page to properly reflect his the way he gets stuff done.

Level 27
Alright, although I admit that I've taken a few creative freedoms (such as adding blazing eyes of fire and tribal-rune-stuff. Minor stuff, amirite?) I've arrived at a final version of Edge45's avatar! Here it is!

Big Version:
SigAvatarEdge45FinalizedPNG_zps59b2a12a.png

Avatar-Ready Version: (Hard Background)
SigAvatarEdge45FinalizedHardBackground_zps96300a60.jpg

EDIT: Avatar-Ready Version: (Soft Background)
SigAvatarEdge45FinalizedPNGSmall1_zps47620b2c.png

Level 19
With the completion of that avatar - Does it mean that you have one spot free on your waiting list mister Drag? In that case, I have a special signature request for you:

The theme is my old signature, in a newer version. It should be around the same size, perhaps a bit wider tho. There shouldn't really be a color scheme, as the current one doesn't have any either - except if you make up some cool color stuff. You're good at that.
Changes, in detail:
  • My Orc character, Am'ar Kardos, have changed a bit. He got cooler, with shades, cigar, a cowboy hat and a new beard.
  • Next to him must be some sort of advertisement for my Roleplaying group, Kaelicious. The idea of letting a poster hang on Am'ar's Battle Staff is just an idea. You can do whatever you want.
  • To the right side of Am'ar must be another advertisement - this one linking to the Hollideus Project Wiki. I suggest the advertisment is in the form of a newspaper article, since it would match my old sig - however, you have no boundaries. The picture used in the sig example below, which is of course not mandatory, can be found here. Give it colors if you want.
  • To the ultimate right side, where I used to have a advertisment for your sig workshop... well, let's have it updated to your new one. I thought it would be fun to see the old one, being replaced, by having a fat logo painted above the old notes on the bulletin board, but once again, your decision.

174866-albums3028-picture92633.png

I also have a second request, and funny enough, I'd prefer to have Mythic make it, whenever he has the time. Its a temporary logo for the Christmas event in Kaelicious - so it should obviously have a Christmas theme. No boundaries related to its size and special images! But I'd like for it to say "Kaelicious" in red, and the rest of the image should also have some red in it too, along with some white snowy stuff, and perhaps some dark green tree-stuff, and who knows what else Mystic'll find? :)

Level 24
Alright, although I admit that I've taken a few creative freedoms (such as adding blazing eyes of fire and tribal-rune-stuff. Minor stuff, amirite?) I've arrived at a final version of Edge45's avatar! Here it is!

Big Version:
SigAvatarEdge45FinalizedPNG_zps59b2a12a.png

Avatar-Ready Version: (Hard Background)
SigAvatarEdge45FinalizedHardBackground_zps96300a60.jpg

EDIT: Avatar-Ready Version: (Soft Background)
SigAvatarEdge45FinalizedPNGSmall1_zps47620b2c.png

Holy ****!!!, that is so good, I didn't imagine the Flamefeather's banner would be like this, its sooo extremely great enough XD

Level 27
With the completion of that avatar - Does it mean that you have one spot free on your waiting list mister Drag? In that case, I have a special signature request for you:

The theme is my old signature, in a newer version. It should be around the same size, perhaps a bit wider tho. There shouldn't really be a color scheme, as the current one doesn't have any either - except if you make up some cool color stuff. You're good at that.
Changes, in detail:
  • My Orc character, Am'ar Kardos, have changed a bit. He got cooler, with shades, cigar, a cowboy hat and a new beard.
  • Next to him must be some sort of advertisement for my Roleplaying group, Kaelicious. The idea of letting a poster hang on Am'ar's Battle Staff is just an idea. You can do whatever you want.
  • To the right side of Am'ar must be another advertisement - this one linking to the Hollideus Project Wiki. I suggest the advertisment is in the form of a newspaper article, since it would match my old sig - however, you have no boundaries. The picture used in the sig example below, which is of course not mandatory, can be found here. Give it colors if you want.
  • To the ultimate right side, where I used to have a advertisment for your sig workshop... well, let's have it updated to your new one. I thought it would be fun to see the old one, being replaced, by having a fat logo painted above the old notes on the bulletin board, but once again, your decision.

174866-albums3028-picture92633.png

I also have a second request, and funny enough, I'd prefer to have Mythic make it, whenever he has the time. Its a temporary logo for the Christmas event in Kaelicious - so it should obviously have a Christmas theme. No boundaries related to its size and special images! But I'd like for it to say "Kaelicious" in red, and the rest of the image should also have some red in it too, along with some white snowy stuff, and perhaps some dark green tree-stuff, and who knows what else Mystic'll find? :)

Ah, this looks exciting.
Consider it accepted!
However, as excited as I am to work on its, it's probably going to be complex as shit if it is to look any good. So, I'm probably going to finish Windrunner's request and throw myself at Hayate's once again (GOD. DAMN. MANGA. DRAWING. STYLE. ARGH.) before I get around to yours.

Holy ****!!!, that is so good, I didn't imagine the Flamefeather's banner would be like this, its sooo extremely great enough XD

Ha, glad to hear it! I'll consider it done then, although if you need any changes made just let me know.

EDIT:
Oh, by the way, if you're using it as a banner or logo you might want a simplified black/white version of it. I could probably do that pretty quickly if you want, although there might be a few issues and other requests here would take priority over it.

EDIT2:
By the way guys, for the next week or so I am going to Berlin.
Involuntarily.
On a student trip.
For the 7th time.

Fun fact: Not even two of those seven trips were with the same group of people, or the same institution.

Anyways, I'll be bringing my laptop with me but I still can't be sure if I can actually get access to the internet ot not. Regardless, I'll try and get some work done. Cheers everyone!

Level 27
Hey everyone! I've got access to the net in Berlin, but I don't know how much work I'll get done. It is a student trip after all, and contrary to popular belief those do occasionally include actual studying. The slight hangover from yesterday which I've got right now speaks against this, but I'm afraid it is the case.
I'll let you guys know if I get anything of actual worth done during these few days. Cheers, and merry christmas!

May I request a Christmas version of my avatar?

As in, putting a christmas hat on it? Well, we're all filled up right now, but something that simple might easily be done if your expectations for realism aint high. ^^ I might give it a try once I get home from Berlin, if Mythic hasn't done it first.

Can i request a signature ?

List's full right now, sorry!

Level 27
I think you need one more request-takers. You guys are really busy right now. :D

Heh, yeah.

Quick update, windrunner has been away for a little while. I've sent him a message asking if he still wants the request. I'm assuming he does, but this procedure ensures that I'm not working on undesired requests.
Until he answers, I'll work on Amar's request.

Level 27
Hey folks! Another update;
Although the holdiay hubbub has passed and I've resumed work, my studies are currently taking up a lot of my focus. So, although progress is being made it is being made at snail's pace.

So yeah, don't worry. I'm not disappearing again. :p

Level 14
Hey, it's been a looooong time. :)
Missed you and your work, I think I still have a few of the signatures you've made for me (it's Archange1) a while back, saved somewhere.

Just stopping by to let you know I may be in search of another one in the near future to match the new name.
For now, I'm going to roll with one of your support signatures. Goodluck with your shop again! Send me a private message sometime! :)

Level 27
Hey folks! Sorry to bring you more bad news seeing as I'm currently mostly inactive, but since the bad news are here I reckon that you guys ought to be informed.
I actually thought my original post on this subject had been posted a while ago, but apparently not. 'seems like a lot of my posts are vanishing into the ether these days...
Anyways, I've written a new one so here it is.

First off, Mythic has left the team. He contacted me a while ago and apologized for his inactivity, saying that he'd kind of lost interest in doing 2D stuff. So, as is only to be expected, he won't be making stuff here anymore.

In the wake of this, I am going to shelf the idea of making a 'Bladetitan Council'. While I still believe that a centralized hub-thread for request-takers is a pretty sweet idea, it didn't really take off.
A large part of why it didn't is primarily my fault, seeing as I haven't really put in all that much effort to make it work. The fact that my studies sort of overwhelmed me not long after I started this thread didn't help either, but still.

So, although I won't bar the idea of trying again sometime in the future, for now this thread will just be Bladetitan Signatures #2 under a diffirent name. As in, it'll just be me taking requests like I did back in the old thread. I'll get hold of a mod who can help me change the thread's name, and I'll clean up the first post to avoid confusion.

I'm still buried by my studies, so whether or not I'll actually be producing anything in the near future is still unknown. But hey, for the first time in my long history of inactivity I actually have a legitimate reason! Woo!

On a final note, I give my sincerest apologies to the people who still haven't had their requests finished and the people who gave their support to the council when it was trying to get standing. I wish you all the best, and hope that you stick around until I can clean this mess up.
Cheers!

-Dragonson

Level 19
One can't expect anything from another member who makes free signatures volunteerily - Neither of us have done anything to deserve your beautiful art, we're just happy you're doing it, no matter the speed.
I have a friend on deviantArt who promised me a piece of art a year ago after I won a contest of hers, which I still haven't got. Her list of promises is growing just like yours have always done - yet she still clings on to one day make it. That's all that matters to me :b

Level 9
Hello Dragonson Could you take my request?Well here it goes.
1:I would like my signature to be somewhat similar to the Exsample 3.
2.It would be nice if it was somekind of a blood,theme.
3.And if you could possible add my Avatars head(along with the horns and the hair)
4.I would like if possible black roses on the edges of the signature(each edge with a black rose)
5.And a text like in the Exsample 3 saying with some epic font *Hive Mistress*

If your going to do it would be so much thankfull,also could you pm me if you deside to make it?
Love your work btw ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.