• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - *GotGunz Skin/Model Factory* (COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I needa model

hey got gunz i know u like makin halo stuff and what u make is really good. my request is for you to make a halo model.. i need your to make the halo elite (blue)(BLADE) with an icon and lots of detail from the blademaster model because if youve noticed when the elite (blade) attacks it swipes from side or up and down or it jumps and slams it down on you. id be really happy if you could do this nm i just found out ur closed :oops:

Level 7
OMFG DONT SMILEY SPAM NOOB THATS WAHY I WONT GIVE YOU THE MC MODEL CUZ U FUCKING SPAM I HATE SPAMMERS ESPECIALLY WHEN U SPAMMED THE OTHER PLACE OMG

Level 7
....lol.....i just ate 7 fruit by the foots 1 strawberry 2 color by the foots and then 2berry tie dies lol
....how coem u get jumpy and i dotn??? :?:

Level 7
ya we noticed..lol....

anyways gunz ill get picks of hunter and jackal in a sec but one thing DONT RELEASE TO PUBLIC this is for the mods sake and i need your wc3camp. name so i can send u a few things but when u r done with them dont send them out then the mod will get owned real badly

Level 4
Vegito said:
ya we noticed..lol....

anyways gunz ill get picks of hunter and jackal in a sec but one thing DONT RELEASE TO PUBLIC this is for the mods sake and i need your wc3camp. name so i can send u a few things but when u r done with them dont send them out then the mod will get owned real badly
Vegito....why do you have to be so selfish and keep it to yourself? I mean Darky lets everything in his campaign get downloaded...geeze...I mean your mod can't suck that bad...so why don't you do a public a favor?

Level 7
ARE MODS NOT EVEN FINISHED MORON AND EVERYTHING IN THEIR BETA STAGE WILL BE RELEASED EVERYTHING ELSE WILL EB KEPT TO OURSELFS (teaM) AND ONCE WEVE FINISHED BOTH CAMPAIGNS THEN WE WILL RELEASE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FINAL VERSION OF MASTER CHIEF ONLY BETA OF MASTER CHIEF WILL BE RELEASED

THANKS ALOT RHIEA NOW IM IN MY BAD MOOD AGAIN :evil:

Level 8
Hmmm....im kind of getting sick of skinning....this is the final bad news.....I have decided to completely shut down my shop :cry: Im going to leave the skinning requests up to all the other members that have made a workshop. I know i havent finished many requests and i am sorry. I am shuting down my factory because i have no time during the school year and skinning has lost itz fun. I still love skinning and once in a while i will skin again. Maybe i will revive my shop again next summer or maybe some other time, but for now it is completely shut down. Another reason i am shutting down this skinning factory is because ive found that making sigs and avatars r more fun for me right now. So yes im shutting this down, but i will be opening up a avatar and sig factory in the off topic section. I want to thank u all for believing in me and requesting from me. :wink: Im going to miss my shop. :cry:

:arrow: But if u guys want to request a sig or an avatar from me, then check out my Avatar and Sig Factory.

Level 4
Van Helsing Model

I need a model of Van Helsing himself. I'm actually looking for good detail and animations specific for VH. If this is something u'd be interested in doing let me know:
[email protected]

-------------------------------------------------
The only thing we have to fear, is beer from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.