• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBringer's Skin Workshop - Skins Completed (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Deathbringer's Skin Workshop
--------------------------------------------------------
Please note, I know only basic alpha channels so try to keep it down on the "alpha out this and that" stuff. Otherwise I will take any requests you have.
Rules:
#1 I won't do remakes of other's skins
#2 I won't do anything that will break the rules
#3 I have every right to post the finished work on this site and take all credit for it.
#4 Don't be a noob! Skins can't add new features to a model so don't request them!
#5 Don't request animations, I can't do them
#6 Don't whine! I don't have all day to do these requests. If I have not mentioned anything about your request remind me, only once and only a day after it's been sitting there.
Please note, Im only human, I can only complete a few skins at a time, so I will limit the requests to say... 3 at once. I will post the current 3 here on the main post, and will post when they are finished.
Current Progress
(Requester/Request/Status [Begun-In Progress-Finished]
Mecheon - Druid Cat Form - Finished
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=3780&sid=bbf48d2dbde04522ecd3a1a6a32bd43f

Noobie.Mapmaker - Black Caped Rifleman - Finished
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=3781&sid=bbf48d2dbde04522ecd3a1a6a32bd43f

Level 6
Oooh? Another skin workshop? :?

This is the only thing I request. A rifleman with a bloody, black cape that has nice shading. I want you to do this because my friend and I can't find where the cape is in the .blp. I'll do the rest of the skin.

And...if you want to skin the whole rifleman so nobody will flame you, skin it so it looks like a zombie.

Level 6
Man, Need Someone Like You

Thank god a skinner WANTS to make skins. I was thinking about doing a huge everquest map... and I thought that models would boost its popularity. If I could get models or skins, it would make the game soooo awsome. I'm glad that that you are willing to make skins for people less skilled than you.
If you can make loading screens, this one would help:
This Picture
Yes, I know that they are all just links to pictures, but I want this to look realistic as possible.
If you can't do that, then can you try this?:
Get rid of the Master Wu's Trance Stick (Weapon)
If you could get rid of the weapon, that'll help a ton.
Thanks for helping everyone out.
BTW, I'm not asking for any of the models to be good, I don't want them so bad that it's hard to see anything there. No details asked of you. The loading screen does NOT have to be that detailed either. Thanks.

Level 6
Request: Everquest

Oh well, how about this one?:This One?
It's a simple human that has a sword. You could base it off VillagerWoman model. Remove the sword if you can.
The other one I thought might be cool to see was:
This One
I would like the halfling most of all. You could base him off the VillagerKid2 (I already have Gnome set on VillagerKid). If possible, if you find a model that could fit the large elven skin, that will help also.
Once again thanks, and sorry for asking too much of you the first time. I didn't read the requirements clearly enough. Hopefully these come out pretty good.

Kamikazzee

PS: Once again, I don't ask these be perfect or even good. I just want them good enough so you can see what they are. Don't do everything perfect, you aren't getting put under any pressure.

Level 6
Request: Everquest

Oh well, how about this one?:This One?
It's a simple human that has a sword. You could base it off VillagerWoman model. Remove the sword if you can.
The other one I thought might be cool to see was:
This One
I would like the halfling most of all. You could base him off the VillagerKid2 (I already have Gnome set on VillagerKid). If possible, if you find a model that could fit the large elven skin, that will help also.
Once again thanks, and sorry for asking too much of you the first time. I didn't read the requirements clearly enough. Hopefully these come out pretty good.

Kamikazzee

PS: Once again, I don't ask these be perfect or even good. I just want them good enough so you can see what they are. Don't do everything perfect, you aren't getting put under any pressure.

Level 1
Hello I noticed you ahve done models... could you look at my post about battlestar galactica it's called NEED HELP BAD i think...

Thnx for reading and hope you can help.

Level 1
Kelvad said:
Hello I noticed you ahve done models... could you look at my post about battlestar galactica it's called NEED HELP BAD i think...

Thnx for reading and hope you can help.

You said we can remind you so here I go: PLZ HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.