• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
You met them??? OMG IM JEALOUS !! :(

i mean are they good, fun people in real can you talk anything about one day i mean how they pass the day?

In awesome ways. Sadly, this is
Off-Topic.png

If you wanna' talk, send me a VM. ;)

Level 13
Hehe Dragonson i hope you remember me :p
Still i have need of your superior Drawing Skills.
Request Size: Signature Size
Request Text: None
Text Location: None
Request Theme: Prototype Like Mutation,Rainbow Dash Rainbow,Alucard,Phoenix Wright,Shadowy thingy.
Request Color Theme: Uhh Many?
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/d3f3560f846ef095594e6e490074be7ealucard.png
http://s7.postimage.org/x3bks0pob/avatar.png
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...ready_for_takeoff_by_pillowgalaxy-d5omtif.png

Also First Alucard,Rainbow,Mercer

Ty :D
/Salute

I edit it a bit also i would like to Point out and thank my friend Eldin who made the prototype avatar for my birthday :D

Last edited:
Level 14
Request Type: signature
Request Size: A height of no more than 80px
Request Text: Archange1
Text Location: no preference
Request Theme: angel(s) / 'runic'
Color Theme: somewhat holy
Image Requests: no preference
% Freehand Desired: no preference

Now that I've changed my name, I see it fit that I request yet another amazing signature.(; I'm giving you the reins on this one, with only a few preferences!
As much as I love it, the old Arkon Kaos signature simply won't work anymore.
Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer once again Drag.
Let me know if you have any questions.:)

Last edited:
Level 27
Gah, I've been stuck on the Avataria sig for quite a while now.
I'm almost at a state where I could call it finished, but it's just not at the point where I'm satisfied with it.
However, The entirety of next week I've got as free time, so I'll sit down and see what I can do with it there.

As a note to Kanadaj, there's a fair chance that I'll take what I've made already and turn it into something completely different than what you've seen, so, please bear with me.

Anyways, in short: I'm still working, but I'm being horribly inefficient. :p Cheers everyone!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Yo Dragonson, since you're back in business I decided to come by and give you a request ;)
Here it is:
Signature
Request Size: 500x130 pixels
Request Text: Cries of Vengeance (Make the "Cries" fiery, the "of" icy and the "Vengeance" like a vine with moss on it)
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Gloomy Ruins
Request Color Theme: Gloomy (Dark Red, Dark Green, Dark Grey etc. Only the ice should be lighter)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: "insert imagination here" (whatever you do :) )
Amount of Desired Freehand (Homemade Drawing): Preferably to be freehand.

Cheers to annoying requests like mine! :)

Level 11
Gah, I've been stuck on the Avataria sig for quite a while now.
I'm almost at a state where I could call it finished, but it's just not at the point where I'm satisfied with it.
However, The entirety of next week I've got as free time, so I'll sit down and see what I can do with it there.

As a note to Kanadaj, there's a fair chance that I'll take what I've made already and turn it into something completely different than what you've seen, so, please bear with me.

Anyways, in short: I'm still working, but I'm being horribly inefficient. :p Cheers everyone!

Atleast can we see it? maybe we can help you...

Level 27
Alright, after a loooong time of me being horribly indecisive, I've settled for this:
SigAvatariaRoughFinished1_zps8be24bcb.png

Personally, I'm not happy with it, and if you can give me a clear 'I WANT MOAR OF THIS AND LESS OF THAT', then I'll see what I can do, but so far this has been a gruesome reminder of how hellishly annoying it is to put text on top of artwork. q.q

DSGamer's Request accepted.

Last edited:
Level 14
Alright, after a loooong time of me being horribly indecisive, I've settled for this:
SigAvatariaRoughFinished1_zps8be24bcb.png

Personally, I'm not happy with it, and if you can give me a clear 'I WANT MOAR OF THIS AND LESS OF THAT', then I'll see what I can do, but so far this has been a gruesome reminder of how hellishly annoying it is to put text on top of artwork. q.q

DSGamer's Request accepted.

That's hawt. Wanna get married?(;

Level 11
Howdy Bladetitans,

I was wondering if I could request a signature :)!

Request Size: Your typical banner signature (same as the 1st "reveal" of the work you've done)
Request Text: ThisPOT - GUI to the max (or something funny like that)
Text Location: Bottom / Center
Request Theme: A dragon shooting fire at a knight holding a huge joint (instead of a 2h sword) and rising it to the dragon's flame
Request Color Theme: Dragon in green, flames in orange red, guy in some shiny armor (gold or silver)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: I like your art, please choose for me
Amount of Desired Freehand (Homemade Drawing): Up to you

Level 1
Signature Request
Request Size: 500x120
Request Text: ArcaneNyte
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Death/Cruel/Cold
Request Color Theme: Black/Dark blue
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: This:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...32&tx=60&ty=57 on the right or this: http://images.mmosite.com/photo/2008...1gA1g0sBDA.jpg on the left or this: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs43/PRE/...by_sandara.jpg on the right.
I requested a Signature a while ago and I didn't see my name on the Waiting list or the Archive. The request is on page 283.

Level 10
Request Size: Same size as the facebook cover photo
Request Text: Darkness Falls
Text Location: Centre
Request Theme: Evil aura around the wallpaper. Add in dragons around from the suggested images if you think it fits the theme of darkness. Not all should be added, just some and they are actually transformations from birth to adulthood
Request Color Theme: Stormy colour like the sky during a thunderstorm.
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: This is a must but the only the one on the rightWraith Dragon.png and 300px-Soul_Reaper2.png but these ones are free for you to choose Dragons.png (Homemade Drawing): You can edit the image to make it cooler like redrawing it in a different angle.

Attachments

• Soul Reaper.gif
    Soul Reaper.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 156
Level 27
Arcane, the list has been cleaned.

Dragonson, did you go ninja again? :D

Nein. I am simply busy being in the process of applying for a technical school, where i will learning how to photoshop on a professional level. :p
I've got a portfolio now, and stuff.
So! I actually have a LEGIT excuse for being unproductive! Nyaha!
(Progress is being made, though. As slow as it might be. There's two sigs that are almost ready for posting atm.)

New Requests Accepted.

Level 15
Nein. I am simply busy being in the process of applying for a technical school, where i will learning how to photoshop on a professional level. :p
I've got a portfolio now, and stuff.
So! I actually have a LEGIT excuse for being unproductive! Nyaha!
(Progress is being made, though. As slow as it might be. There's two sigs that are almost ready for posting atm.)

New Requests Accepted.

Oh that's nice, I wish you good luck with the school - but to be honest, it's strange that you apply to school at the same time I do, though I go for programming :)

Aaand can you make that small edit I asked for? So the knight will be more visible? :)

Level 27
Oh that's nice, I wish you good luck with the school - but to be honest, it's strange that you apply to school at the same time I do, though I go for programming :)

Aaand can you make that small edit I asked for? So the knight will be more visible? :)

Working on it.
You see, the thing is, I drew the images exactly as you see them.
There isn't like, parts of the knight hidden there behind the skull. That is where the knight ends. :p So, I'm re-drawing it. The Knight bit, anyway.

Level 11
Request Size: Your Typical sig size
Request Text:Angel Of Wolves (I would like the text blooding and driping)
Text Location: Bottom centre
Request Theme: An Angel at the top centre, his wings spread apart, blood spartering on them, mabey blood dripping down to the ground, his head looking up towards the sky, with a black cloak and hood, his eyes bloody red and shining. And then on the cround wolves facing him on either side howling up at him, the wolves pure white, they're muzzles red with blood and dripping, and there eyes glowing as well. The Back ground will be a full moon behind the angel and some stars.
Request Color Theme: The theme should be a bloody red
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: None
Amount of Desired Freehand (Homemade Drawing):Whatever works for you, which one would be better in your opinion.

Sorry I know a large reqeust hope you will accept.
I have the patince of a wolf so. . .

Level 14
Request Size: Your Typical sig size
Request Text:Angel Of Wolves (I would like the text blooding and driping)
Text Location: Bottom centre
Request Theme: An Angel at the top centre, his wings spread apart, blood spartering on them, mabey blood dripping down to the ground, his head looking up towards the sky, with a black cloak and hood, his eyes bloody red and shining. And then on the cround wolves facing him on either side howling up at him, the wolves pure white, they're muzzles red with blood and dripping, and there eyes glowing as well. The Back ground will be a full moon behind the angel and some stars.
Request Color Theme: The theme should be a bloody red
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: None
Amount of Desired Freehand (Homemade Drawing):Whatever works for you, which one would be better in your opinion.

Sorry I know a large reqeust hope you will accept.
I have the patince of a wolf so. . .

You might be waiting a while. (;

Level 27
New Requests Accepted.

As for a progress report: I still haven't managed to really make the knight have more focus without debunking the rest of the image. :/ I could just do some lowbrow fix to make the focus shift abit, but... well, if you're OK with that kana, it's an option. I'm just not all that happy with it myself.

Anyways, in other news, i've got a finished version of foxhound's sig:
SigBlackRangerFinished1_zps3231112f.png

I don't like the text much myself, but I was asked to put it in the bottom right corner, so I tried to make that look decent.
As always, if ye' want edits, jest say so.

Also, on a side-note, I made this for a contest outside of hive:
SigTheSquezRoger2_zpscb3635b4.png

But, I didn't win. *sadface*
So, if anyone wants me to slap their name on it and call it theirs, 'jest say the word.
(tho it'd ofcourse have to be resized for hive's sig limits)

Level 13
Level 27
Drag, imho keep trying until you are satisfied, if you can't get to it, you are free to redraw it with a new design xD

Roger Roger.

Thanks for the link and honestly yours was the best of the bunch,
The winning one was too...plain...
aaaanyway @Kanadaj your requests are hard man xD

Well, you see, this wasn't a contest about artistic skill, it was a contest of creating something to fit a specefic person's tastes.
And the person we were makin' em for liked that one better, so it won.
Ye' could say that it's a matter of luck, but then again 70% of what happens in life is, if you break it all the way down. :p

@Dragonson
Thanks for understanding. Will try to settle the name tomorrow. really tired and it's my bed time.

Cheers! Sleep well. :)

Level 14
New Requests Accepted.

Also, on a side-note, I made this for a contest outside of hive:
SigTheSquezRoger2_zpscb3635b4.png

But, I didn't win. *sadface*
So, if anyone wants me to slap their name on it and call it theirs, 'jest say the word.
(tho it'd ofcourse have to be resized for hive's sig limits)

That fits remarkably well with my current project.
Would you mind if I used it as a project logo?

Resizing wouldn't be necessary, and the text should be "Sin's Paradise" if you're up to it. :)

Level 5
Hail O'great artist!
I'd like to request a sig. The requests are open now, right?

Request Size: Just the size of your own sig, a bit smaller in length, though

Request Text: Nothing

Text Location: Middle, Center

Request Theme: A dark angel, whose features are merely visible, with wings half open, pointing to the ground, and two wolves on his either sides. Wolves bodies' are pointed toward the user's left and right side.

Request Color Theme: Assume the angel has been white in the past but now he's turned dark, black. So a mixture of black and white, with black being dominant.
The left wolf is white, with golden eyes, and the other's black, with red eyes.

Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Up to you, you know what to choose to make it epic!

Amount of Desired Freehand: Well, I'd like the angel to be hand painted. But it's gonna be really hard. So if you had the time, draw it please. Otherwise, still no problem, My request is complex enough already.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.