• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures (NEW THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Um... just asking but has anyone tried creating a sign. for me (not trying to be self-centered) but everyone has been talking about off topic junk and a few posts about making sign. (More on topic please)

Level 34
We can't help you if you don't give more information for your signature.

Making Signatures
-New Thread-

Ive decided decided to take up some requests from the thread "Making Signatures" started by Herio San. If anyone is interested in helping out please feel free to ask.
Ask me about animated signatures. Such as my sig.

-Please Read this before Posting-
Requests must have these requirements:

1. Useable Picture(s)

2. Font (Style/Color)

3. Border (Style/Color)

4. Filters and(or) Lighting Effects

NOTE: Of course you don't need all of these items just specify what you do and don't want. :thumbs_up:
----------------------------------

I will be having a running waiting list for all requests on this post:

Current Waiting List:
Important Note: Posts that are Ignored will have 7 days to contact me or they will be removed
---------------------------------------------
Killface: Editing
-------
Josh: Working
-------
Hi.Hi: Working

Level 34
Um... just asking but has anyone tried creating a sign. for me (not trying to be self-centered) but everyone has been talking about off topic junk and a few posts about making sign. (More on topic please)

Give info, and/or a picture with it, and I'm on it. ^^

Yes, I got Sig-experience...

Lol. *pisses of kraken by stating the obvious*. GIMP blows, photoshop pawns. MAC blows, windows pawns. MAC may look better to you if you are a two year old who loves pretty little buttons with frilly rounded edges more than functionality.

ON TOPIC: I never even saw your request for a sign Hi.Hi, post it again with some good descriptions of what your wanting.

P.S. *Made krakens sig for him*, *Doesnt know why kraken is so pissed at him over nothing*

[off-topic] photoshop costs roughly 50-200$ for a legitimate GOOD version. which means that GIMP, in being free, is much better. MACs do not suck, they aren't very user friendly, but they have many good programs that PCs can't use, such as: iMovie, iTunes, IPhoto, etc.

Windows aren't that great. The newest window's OS is really f***ing glitchy

[on topic] The sig you made me isnt anything special, its just a picture with writing on it, something any 2 year old could do, and I wanted something more complex than that and I am using it for 2 reasons: a) you tried and I am trying to be polite and b) its better than my old sig.

I made this:

BowserBanner.jpg

sig for myself on a different forum.

Could someone make me an animated avatar of Godzila vs Bambi? Its essentially bambi grazing in a field then godzilla steps on him. something like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPFxBzlFe94&feature=related

Last edited:
Yes i will re-make your sig, Kraken. And i think this is the right link(Its a direct download, btw) : GIMP 2.4

If not, try here: GIMP 2.4(Try the first link first)

@Hi.Hi: I have stated before "The picture that you have provided its not usable, because it is too tall to be resized properly".

And please stop the off topic crap. I have made this thread to created signatures for people on request, not to flame MACs or argue whether Photoshop or GIMP is better... And please shut up about MACs, nobody cares that you hate them(for whatever reasons).

Level 4
Ok so how do i change the tallness... sorry i guess i have bad sight like the rest of them. Or could you cut off unneeded parts yourself?

Level 2
I've got quite a knowledge base about sig making, helped out Herio-san in the past...

InstituteEvasSig.png

RanceSig.png

Would be glad to help with the more complex ones, ask if you need any help/advice.

Level 34
Dude, ever heard about the THW-HEIGHT MAX? :|

1. No signature file may violate any of THW's General or Specific site rules.
2. Images may be no greater in size than 640x192 pixels or 976k (whichever is smaller).
3. Text and most vBuelletin codes are allowed. The maximum character limit is 1500 (including code).
* The VBulletin tag may not be used in signature files.
4. No signature (including all elements) may exceed 8 lines of text.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.