1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Making Custom Signatures

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Zieg, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Zieg

Zieg

Resources:
    Resources:
    I need practice using photoshop so i need your help. If you would like a signature, post a desription of what you want and i will get it done. I am not a pro, but i do have plenty of practice. Signatures will be done easiest to the hardest, most will take under 7 days. Ill post a few ive done on other forums. If you can please provide links to renders, fonts, brushes you would like me to use. Also include a slightly detailed description. All my signatures are 400x130, so if you would like a custom size tell me in the description. Please dont edit what we make, if you want something changed let us know. Also never forget to +rep us when we make you a signature, it's the right thing to do. Ok start requesting.

I posted this on wc3campaigns but it seems all they do is tear down my work and use the word newb alot. I would like to get practice, i dont even care if you use the sigs, but i would like you too if you request. Dont expect the finest signatures as im still getting used to photoshop. Please people dont yell at me for using some filters, i got made fun of on the other site because i used lens flare and blur.

Here is some of my work so you can see what you can expect. I tend to use blur to blend the renders in. Also blur makes a nice glow effect. I use lens flare on suns to add some realism to the backgrounds. Most are done with layer effects and brush work. Even though some look like not much is done, each has about 15 layers of effects that just add some realism. These are the signatures they made fun of.

Palin_Twinblade agreed to help out with signatures so if i cant do it he can, will get done much faster.

Tardon
    [​IMG]

Jakxboi
    [​IMG]

Kilari
    [​IMG]

Deathmage
    [​IMG]

Here is a template if you want to use. All signatures can and will be altered by the creator as they see fit, depending on the request and the availability of renders or other such art in the request. Signatures are done from easiest to hardest, dont feel bad if someone gets theres done before you.

Size:
    Text:
    Font:
    Color scheme:
    Border:
    Pictures(link if possible):
    Additional information:

Code (Text):

[U][COLOR="Red"]Waiting List[/COLOR][/U]

johnpath - [COLOR="DarkRed"]WIP[/COLOR]
    Shadow_Fox - [COLOR="DarkRed"]WIP[/COLOR]
    Revolve - [COLOR="DarkRed"]WIP[/COLOR]
    JacKThERiPPeR - [COLOR="DarkRed"]WIP[/COLOR]
    Clan WWM Banner - [COLOR="DarkRed"]WIP[/COLOR]

Code (Text):

[U][COLOR="Lime"]Done[/COLOR][/U] - 10

KaboomMaster - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    undeadorcjerk - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    RED BARON - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    Dark_Dagger - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    sas_Skorpion - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    FrostyisdaKing - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    Kaitech[SanD] - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    Jedi ┬žlayer - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    Oblivions_Wrath - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]
    bada - [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Done[/COLOR]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  2. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Greetings Zeig! As always just ask for advice/help and I will cover you. You remind me of me when I was starting out, sorta. But yes good luck, I really like your work.

3. Palin_Twinblade

Palin_Twinblade

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  4. Zieg

Zieg

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice, maybe someone will actually request.

5. KaboomMaster

KaboomMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey could you make me a sig with Father Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood diving sideways to the left side of the sig firinghis pistol towards the right with my name at the top in holy looking letters (like make the "T"s crosses n stuff)

6. Palin_Twinblade

Palin_Twinblade

Resources:
    Resources:
    i looked everywhere for that pic man. if you find a pic for this i can do a sig or pic u wanted cause i had it all layed out in my head but then couldnt find a pic ='(

7. Kalbintion

Kalbintion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Since Palin_Twinblade said he was bored on MSN and said i should give him a few "fun" requests... here they are Palin_Twinblade! Note: im acting as if i was to acual request this in seperate posts lol

Edit: Added fun-sig 3

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  8. Zieg

Zieg

Resources:
    Resources:
    KaboomMaster
    [​IMG]
    Code (Text):

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/ziegslavric/Requests/KaboomMaster.jpg

There you go Kaboom.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  9. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd ask for a sig, but I can't think of a keyboard themed idea that would be more clever than the cyanide and happiness comics that i put.

10. Kaitech[SanD]

Kaitech[SanD]

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would the foreground too be War3's Illidan, but maybe with the tatoos he has in WoW, with a background of The World Tree with loads of whisps zooming around it (obviously not animated) and in writing, bottom left, Kaitech, bottom right Clan Sand!

11. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  12. SilverScyth1023

SilverScyth1023

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey i was wondering if i could get a sig with a reaper that has red eyes that is holding a scythe above his head and in a corner say SIlverScythe1023 in one corner in twisting almost demonic letters and in another corner it says "Death Is Always Near"

13. Palin_Twinblade

Palin_Twinblade

Resources:
    Resources:
    Kaitech: Zieg said he will do yours.

Red baron: u fixed link, and Zieg is doing yours

Silverscythe1023:Finished 3 edited posts for it, friendly reminded of Zieg to do the red eyes. so I gave him a glowing one.Tell me if you want anything changed.

[​IMG]

Use this code.and in your sig put on bothsides of it.
    [QUOTE]
    [url]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/sixtynineeye/scythesig-gif.gif[/url]
    [/QUOTE]

Postscript: If you want a matching Avatar tell me.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  14. undeadorcjerk

undeadorcjerk

Resources:
    Resources:
  15. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  16. KaboomMaster

KaboomMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    thx Zieg it rocks can't wait to see it when its done otherwise i think its good unless you still wanted to add stuff

17. Zieg

Zieg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Kaitech
    [​IMG]
    Code (Text):
    http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/ziegslavric/Requests/Kaitech.jpg
    Here it is, what do you think. Cant find any world tree stuff so i had to settle for this.

18. Zieg

Zieg

Resources:
    Resources:
    undeadorcjerk
    [​IMG]
    Code (Text):
    http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/ziegslavric/Requests/undeadorcjerk.jpg
    Here you go sir, the last one i was being lazy with but i decided to go back and fix, Enjoy.

19. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Zeig... that's just the Symphony of frost and flame with upped saturation and lower lighting... Add a spliceboarder

20. undeadorcjerk

undeadorcjerk

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG] ......WOW...... you fricken rule. THAT IS AWESOME.