• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Reforged - Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
good points, deepstrasz.

Still I think Arthas' turn to evil is too sudden ingame. Once he has Frostmourne, I can totally accept that its corruption dramatically changes him, but until that point there is so much that is forced.

A really gripping version of the story of Arthas would be where he actually made peace with Uther, his father the king, and allowed his men to go home on the ships but remained with his loyal remaining forces. This would be a better story since Arthas wouldn't seem madly obsessed even at a very early point, instead making him a thoughtful, self-sacrificing prince, only wanting to improve his lands until finally, under desperate circumstances with his few remaining men lured into a trap by Mal'Ganis, the sword Frostmourne appears to be his only chance of salvation.

On that note, there is a logical flaw in the story with regards to Uther. How can a seasoned paladin, who's seen his fair share of betrayal and bleakness during the Second War, not use his head to realise the dangers of the plague? While it makes sense that he isn't happy about killing civilians, he should know that Arthas isn't doing it for fun, but to purge the otherwise unsaveable to save countless others. I think this is a serious flaw in the writing: Uther could at least have followed Arthas from afar, realising his own mistake when Mal'Ganis turned the remaining citizens into murderous zombies.

Last edited:
Level 5
Anyways, the point is, few retcons in Warcraft II, more in Warcraft III, more than you can digest in WoW.
So, they were barbaric in the first RTS game, under indirect demonic influence in Warcraft II and direct one (demon's curse) in Warcraft III. Change upon change.

I guess, this is actually just a gameplay/design choice. They kept the troll and exchanged the Ogre with the Tauren.
The Horde was disbanded after it lost the war on Draenor and Azeroth. The Horde we see in Warcraft III is Thrall's and well, storywise he could've gotten the Ogres back, I guess, but maybe they didn't want to get back anymore. Sure, there could have been an explanation. As for the trolls, I don't know, maybe the same thing. It's weird that in the Orc campaign we get to kill Ogres and non-Darkspear Trolls (again, gameplay element; introducing creatures etc.).

You have to understand the audience Blizzard games are for... Besides, I would be more pissed on Tyrande frankly than Illidan, at least firstly. I understand the reasons. Illidan is one of the biggest night elven traitors of all time. And Maiev was a radical. Illidan was still supposed to do time, maybe for eternity? Moreover, having Illidan free would have been problematic to the night elves in many ways since he could have gone mental anytime while the Well of Eternity was still there.

1. The retcons in-between the Warcraft RTS games are not many nor are really that much of a big deal, (or should we say just minor retcons) and for that matter, didnt really made a huge difference from the stories of eahc Warcraft game. Warcraft 3 is a perfect sequel to Warcraft 2 that is also a perfect to Warcraft 1.
I just wished the click and point Warcraft Adventures game had been finished and not cancelled as that would have been the PERFECT BRIDGE for Warcraft 2 to Warcraft 3.
But so much for that line of the Warcraft RTS, WoW , on the other hand, totally failed to connect with the Warcraft game lore.

Orcs demonic influences in the games and manuals of the Warcraft games whether it be direct or indirect. The point there is that orcs have always been linked with demons, or should we say DAEMONS, ever since Warcraft 1.

Even though there is not much background about the Draenei in Warcraft 2 manual or in Warcraft 3 TFT, it is highly presumably that they, like the orcs and ogres, are all native creatures of Draenor (the fact that DRAENor, DRAENei... the planet is morely named even after them). And it is still UTTERLY RIDICULOUS of having them become as a bunch space goat aliens that came from a crystal spaceship that somehow in the end made them related to the Eredar Demons or whatever....

2. The ogres and forest trolls ditched the orcs after their utter defeat and when the orcs have been imprisoned in the interment camps, with some staying with the renegades such as the Blackrock Clan who didnt choose to be with Thrall.

Not all ogres were truly committed allies to the orcs, in Warcraft 1 we killed just them in the Deadmines as renegades from Draenor. Plus Mugthol in the Rexxar campaign states that the ogres left the Horde because they think the orcs are weak and they greatly value strength.

Apparently, the ogres and forest trolls felt ashamed and embarrassed of allying with the orcs when the Horde lost in a 3 series of wars with the Alliance, the 2nd War (Tides of Darkness), the Invasion of Draenor (Beyond the Dark Portal), and in the Battle of Grim Batol (Day of the Dragon). No wonder they left.

3. Illidan easily became my favorite Night Elf Hero and overall Warcraft character. Im glad that he tried to be more or less a good guy or, at least, an anti-hero in WC3 despite being called as the Betrayer. With regards to his missions in WC3, the only bad thing he has done was attacking Nendis in Ashzara forests, which presumably the night elven people there tried to attack him or refuse to let him go when he just wanted a boat.

Now, go forth... Unleash the tides of doom... upon all those who would oppose us - Illidan. (Apparently the people of Nendis did opposed him, but he never tried to attack his brother and especially Tyrande in Ashenvale with his naga armies because they didnt opposed nor cared for him)

syl

syl

Level 1
Please don't add another race for multiplayer! The four races are so diverse and different to play, that's more than enough, I fear a fifth race would be way to challenging balance wise.

Graphicswise, I liked it at first glance and the more I watch of the Blizzcon footage, the more I like it. Maybe a little more into the direction of the old style, a little more cartoonish, would be nice.

I liked the Rifleman the most - looks basically the same, but much better. :D For my liking, the other units should follow that direction.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Still I think Arthas' turn to evil is too sudden ingame. Once he has Frostmourne
Indeed but unlike StarCraft +Brood War, immersion was put more on the game itself than discussions between characters. You'll just have to take the gist of the message sent through the Warcraft story. Imagine the complexity if some of the Warsong Clan would have made mutiny on Grom's decision to drink Mannoroth's blood from the Defiled Fountain.
A really gripping version of the story of Arthas would be where he actually made peace with Uther, his father the king, and allowed his men to go home on the ships but remained with his loyal remaining forces. This would be a better story since Arthas wouldn't seem madly obsessed even at a very early point, instead making him a thoughtful, self-sacrificing prince, only wanting to improve his lands until finally, under desperate circumstances with his few remaining men lures into a trap by Mal'Ganis, the sword Frostmourne appears to be his only chance of salvation.
Sure but I guess Chris Metzen had another type of character for Arthas in mind. You can see Arthas being arrogant somewhat early in the game especially when it comes to orcs.
On that note, there is a logical flaw in the story with regards to Uther. How can a seasoned paladin, who's seen his fair share of betrayal and bleakness during the Second War, not use his head to realise the dangers of the plague? While it makes sense that he isn't happy about killing civilians, he should know that Arthas isn't doing it for fun, but to purge the otherwise unsaveable to save countless others.
The idea was, aside from making Arthas the iconic human campaign character, that the city appeared to be totally lost and none but Arthas and his men (mostly because they followed his orders?) had the courage(?) to do such a thing. The question is, why didn't Uther with his paladin experience do anything to try to heal(?) the dying citizens? Also, Jaina should have spoken to the Kirin Tor about it since Antonidas was researching the Orc lethargy and theorized the bloodlust was a cause of demonic corruption. Basically, Uther and Jaina left Stratholme to die of a disease without trying to treat (or at least use morphine on) them and Arthas basically euthanized the civilians.
I just wished the click and point Warcraft Adventures game had been finished and not cancelled as that would have been the PERFECT BRIDGE for Warcraft 2 to Warcraft 3.
Well, not quite. Deathwing was probably killed in Draenor after the last orc mission as most if not all heroes. Ner'zhul escaped and was caught in the Twisting Nether. If he would be alive, he would most likely be on Draenor and not in Azeroth. There are more things I guess but I have to delve into it deeper.
or should we say DAEMONS, ever since Warcraft 1.
back in the 1st and 2nd RTS games, humans had churches and in Orcs & Humans (manual) there was mention of angels. We can see the angel in the Resurrection spell of Warcraft III.
Apparently, the ogres and forest trolls felt ashamed and embarrassed of allying with the orcs when the Horde lost in a 3 series of wars with the Alliance
Or just wanted to make sure the Alliance would at least leave them alone and concentrate on the Orcs.
With regards to his missions in WC3, the only bad thing he has done was attacking Nendis in Ashzara forests, which presumably the night elven people there tried to attack him or refuse to let him go when he just wanted a boat.
When you are fighting for your life, you don't really consider other people's lives especially if you're the junkie Illidan. Plus all those night elf hating naga...

EDIT: actually @DemonHunter13 the last level for the orcs in Beyond the Dark Portal is happening in Black Morass which means that what I wrote earlier about Deathwing falls.
That explains Grom being in Azeroth. However, the disappearance of the human heroes happens afterwards when the humans reach the other side of the portal on Draenor. Thus, many orc heroes including Deathwing could be alive as they disbanded when the Alliance started winning the battle in Black Morass. Well, you have to connect the events of Warcraft II. Thing is they happen somewhat differently for each faction.

Last edited:
Feature Suggestions:
-A function to remove expiration timers
you just stop it with triggers. do you mean to remove expirataion from a summoned unit?
-Functions change facing angle rate, i'd like this to make spells based on facing angle.
this is a great idea. For example Ambush taht requires you to be behind the target.
-Give units an option to attack without going through animations, IE auto-attacks similiar to Phoenix Fire.
sounds cool.

Level 14
Another bit of feedback from me not about the graphics, animations or rhe artstyle..
Namely i read in several interviews that you plan to make the campaign "accessible" to newer players, by which you mean mission difficulty or need to replay them sometimes. I strongly disagree with any attempts at tinkering with way Reign of Chaos campaign teaches players the gameplay. Its perfectly laid out with nicely fitted difficulty. If we could go through it as kids despite initial hardships and issues...often by founding unique.....means of survival(when i played the campaign i build towers on path that uther arrives to rescue for exampe to drag the defence out xd) or solutions aside from learning the gameplay well and having fun with rhe challenge. Reign of chaos has it in pretty much perfect balance and progress teaching players about basics, and units progressively. Dont mess with that .......TFT could use tweaks......its incredibly random and hectic with unit introductions and doesnt really teach gameplay all that way for most part....maybe aside some abilities that maiev has in 1st chapter, so eeoth tft......get it to RoC's level of introduction learning and difficulty.

In short domt mess with difficulty and way RoC teaches players the game, dont even try to touch these. Its perfectly fit difficulty and progress wise.

About TFT improve it to RoC's level of these aspects. Its not remotely as good

Heya, I wanna leave some ideas for thing I have always wanted within Warcraft 3.

1. Quick Cast
This comes from the Moba genre. Basically, when you use an ability, you don't need to also click, but automatically clicks where your cursor is (so, for example, to cast Holy Light, you would only need to hold your cursor above a footman's head and press the key for Holy Light.

2. Custom Hotkeys
I have seen other people talk about this and having custom hotkeys should be much easier.

3. More Ability Indicators
We currently have only 2: target and Area of Effect indicators.
I want indicators for Line and Cone spells, an attack/ability Range indicator, and maybe even the possibility of importing our own indicator textures.

braum.jpg

Heya, I wanna leave some ideas for thing I have always wanted within Warcraft 3.

1. Quick Cast
This comes from the Moba genre. Basically, when you use an ability, you don't need to also click, but automatically clicks where your cursor is (so, for example, to cast Holy Light, you would only need to hold your cursor above a footman's head and press the key for Holy Light.

2. Custom Hotkeys
I have seen other people talk about this and having custom hotkeys should be much easier.

I want indicators for Line and Cone spells, an attack/ability Range indicator, and maybe even the possibility of importing our own indicator textures.

braum.jpg

I strongly support!

Level 9
I really was very happy to see that it will have a remake of Warcraft 3. Some improvements announced as reconect, etc. I also liked the WoW style model and will have available in my native Portuguese Brazlian language.

They do not make on the same errors (if want) as in Starcraft 2. Continue to leave the Editor simplicity (GUI, Object Editor, etc), and improving it with updates. I wish the editor had an option to change it language, so I could play Warcraft 3 Remake in Brazilian Portuguese. And create and edit maps in English, so do not have problems with features of sites on English.

Other things would like in this remake are:

• Can change map while playing.
  • Add new forms to get targets.
  • Add lobby systems that upon entering it, automatically enters the game, with other players depending, similar to MMORPGs.
  • Can play campaigns with more than one player.
  • Access all Blizzard art resource public such as WoW icons, musics, etc.
  • Add some bot legacy features.
  • Add optional penalty system to leavers, etc for map creators and editors.
  • May be able to make blizzard identical games as Rock N' Roll Racing, Lost Vikings.
  • Matchmaker for custom maps.

Last edited:
Level 6

1. Quick Cast

2. Custom Hotkeys

braum.jpg

As long as they keep these things out of the normal game I'm fine with it.

Level 1
Thank you Blizzard, you r awesome!

It`s wish list for WC3 Reforged
Customizable:

• UI (Spell/Inventory/Unit bars. Also adding to each UI variotians for choose);
  • ENB Presets (If it`s possible);
  • SLK files and tables (with objects data, for simple customize adding new objects, classes and etc.);
Support:
  • 3D-models (popular formats: fbx, obj, etc. May be by addition tool)
  • Video files (for custom campaigns)
New content:
  • New campaign story (It`s really need for us, new story, new examples of great work)
  • New custom maps by Blizzard (Grand Prix, Hunters, Candy Wars and etc.)
  • New models (from other Blizzard games, for example and addition versions of units, it very useful for creating new maps and campaigns)
  • New icons / arts
  • New music and sounds effect

I don't know how these model formats work, but those of warcraft have animations included, separate parts of the model itself (geosets) and some other things, it would be something impossible to make compatible.

Level 3
What I'm curious about is whether or not any races that were added during the WOW era will make it into the game. I know that Blizzard is making changes to the story and some of the characters, and I would love to see gyrocopters for instance be driven by gnomes, or even add more to the gnome lore. Really all I want is gnome content. I fucking love gnomes.

Reactions: Rui
Level 9
I really like Reforged for everything it brings on the table and the possibilites. My concern for now is about the UI, specifically the command card. I really liked the 12 buttons structure of the original game, and it seems that they want to change that. The 12 buttons command card is better for many reasons, for instance when you want to buy an item from a shop, or for spellbooks. This is only an impression but if i imagine a spellbook or a shop with the command card they showed on the demo it doesnt feel right with the smaller icons in the bottom line. Maybe when i will play, it will feel different. They said that the UI can be changed, but we dont know in what way, if it's only add/remove one element or modify it completely by moving things in different parts of the screen.
I'm not a fan of WoW elements being added to the game, but it's mostly becasue i dont like the the WoW narrative and im afraid they may take too mutch from it.

Blizzard! Can you make GUI like this:
fwJcpioSHtw.jpg

1. 3x3 for 9 items slots will be great for keyboard manipulations and cool for update. Just add new item holder ability with 9 slots and adapt it to interface.
2. In the bottom-Middle of this screen can be circled more than 12 units.
3. 3x5 (ability slots) panel was a Starcraft 2 standard and can be great update for Warcraft 3 Reforged.

Also need to increase a limit of hero'es studied spells from 5 to 9.

Level 5
I've got a question since blizzard decided to tweak/change tile system. Will it still be possible to draw tiles with
vJASS:
native SetTerrainType takes real x, real y, integer terrainType, integer variation, integer area, integer shape returns nothing
?

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
12 unit selection limit will break this release. I will never buy anything from Blizzard again if they decide to go with stone ages level of gameplay and dishonestly claim it has something to do with love for the game. This isn't hyperbole as they've already ruined both the Starcraft and Diablo series - making a weak Reforged would be the straw...

For melee, let the pros decide, but for custom games it is simply pure sabotage to keep the 12 unit selection limit. Blizzard doesn't seem to realize that it is primarily custom maps - made by more imaginative and creative people than the current Blizzard could ever come up with - that kept Wc3 alive for all these years. Yes, a tournament or two is fun once in a while, but tournaments didn't keep the game alive for 16 years. Dota, Footmen, Tower Wars, Mauls, Gaias Retaliation, TBR, GoH, Hero Line War, etc. are the maps responsible for keeping this game fresh and alive. Even with the archaic restrictions from 2002 that should obviously be removed for custom games. While I enjoy watching melee streams I, along with many others, would never touch melee myself. Now, compare this to the countless hours put into custom maps.

Last edited:

syl

syl

Level 1
Blizzard! Can you make GUI like this:
fwJcpioSHtw.jpg

1. 3x3 for 9 items slots will be great for keyboard manipulations and cool for update. Just add new item holder ability with 9 slots and adapt it to interface.
2. In the bottom-Middle of this screen can be circled more than 12 units.
3. 3x5 (ability slots) panel was a Starcraft 2 standard and can be great update for Warcraft 3 Reforged.

Also need to increase a limit of hero'es studied spells from 5 to 9.

That looks great! Would support this

Level 5
Why are you crying if blizzard announced yesterday in interview that they are considering selection of more than 12 units.
  • Selection of more than 12 units: it's technically possible, the devs are open about it and there are discussions about it (20:03) (
    )

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Kiddo, this is not crying. I am simply stating that if they decide to stick with 12 unit limit it will be a failure and I for one won't buy another Blizzard game. No crying there, just facts.

Thanks for the link, which I've already watched before. Are you kidding me? He said "we are open for that". This by no means is a: "Yes, 12 unit selection is going to be removed". Kiddo, you don't know the difference between developer talk during development and after actual release. We need a straight answer to the selection limit being raised: YES or NO.

Level 20
if they decide to stick with 12 unit limit it will be a failure

A failure because YOU personally didn't buy the game? Rethink your definition of "facts", then. They need feedback, not emotions nor entitlement, this isn't the WoW forums.

Would deleting the 12 units limit be appreciated by everybody? I'd like that, some other people definitely want to keep the original gameplay and being able to manage different groups was part of what makes you a good player. Can they remove it? Apparently so. Could there be an option to toggle it? That would be great.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
As usual on the internet people have a hard time reading a text in its totality. I initially said that I and many others feel this way. You only have to google this topic to find out that I'm not lying. People care a lot about the removal of 12 unit selection limit.
Yes, for melee it should be fine to keep the limit if that is what people want (which I already wrote, but you cannot read apparently).

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
As usual on the internet people have a hard time reading a text in its totality. I initially said that I and many others feel this way. You only have to google this topic to find out that I'm not lying. People care a lot about the removal of 12 unit selection limit.
Yes, for melee it should be fine to keep the limit if that is what people want (which I already wrote, but you cannot read apparently).
Mr. Stilwell said they consider making another ladder for more than 12 unit selection and possibly higher FoV. I really dig this since he could have implied that melee could be extended to more goodies like possibly boats.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Mr. Stilwell said they consider making another ladder for more than 12 unit selection and possibly higher FoV. I really dig this since he could have implied that melee could be extended to more goodies like possibly boats.

I think an option for custom maps that removes 12 unit limit can be cool but for core game it must be kept

Yeah, sounds good. I just hope they will keep their promise and not go back on it before release. "can" "if" "maybe" "We will definitely take a look" are no guarantees. Perhaps Blizzard aren't as bad at keeping their promise as Bethesda Softworks. Anyway, excited about the Reforged and I have high hopes that they will make a great release along the lines you mentioned Deepstrasz.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Yeah, sounds good. I just hope they will keep their promise and not go back on it before release. "can" "if" "maybe" "We will definitely take a look" are no guarantees.
I don't know if we'll get it right at the release because there's tons of other stuff they have to do to get Reforged 1.0 right. However, I have confidence in Mr. Stilwell's diplomacy and we'll see most of what can be done for the game in the near future after the release.

Level 26
What I still wanted to remark btw: The reskin alone is prone to kill some maps: Walkable destructables depend on the model, GetLocationZ returns different results there. Some maps use it in a sync manner, so async models would cause a desync.

edit: Dude in first post is very photogenic btw.

Last edited:
Level 26
In multiplayer games an option to surrender instead of leave the game which makes you an observer

I thought about sharing control automatically when a player seems to be afk (no inputs over a period of time). That would reduce the instances where the game would not continue due to the game expecting everyone to act. At least when you introduce a map-agnostic observer transition, some maps might not have taken that into account.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I think an option for custom maps that removes 12 unit limit can be cool but for core game it must be kept

I agree. I don't mind if the custom maps have larger unit selection, but don't mess with the core game. Keep everything the way it is.

I really like Reforged for everything it brings on the table and the possibilites. My concern for now is about the UI, specifically the command card. I really liked the 12 buttons structure of the original game, and it seems that they want to change that. The 12 buttons command card is better for many reasons, for instance when you want to buy an item from a shop, or for spellbooks. This is only an impression but if i imagine a spellbook or a shop with the command card they showed on the demo it doesnt feel right with the smaller icons in the bottom line. Maybe when i will play, it will feel different. They said that the UI can be changed, but we dont know in what way, if it's only add/remove one element or modify it completely by moving things in different parts of the screen.
I'm not a fan of WoW elements being added to the game, but it's mostly becasue i dont like the the WoW narrative and im afraid they may take too mutch from it.

Don't worry, they said the UI will be customizable, at least in the editor.
And from what I've seen, it's not only the bottom buttons that are small. For building construction, for example, all buttons are the same size.

I heavily support this

Level 2
Copied from me @warcraft 3 reforged forums:

Hey!

Here is some changes I hope will be implemented:

1. Will there be a simplier way to import and export? Different options? Also making templates.

2. Will there be a easier way to copy and paste triggers and variables. Different options? Also making templates?
Nowadays I have to copy triggers from a map, load next map, paste, then load the last map again to copy and then load second map to paste again, etc etc. to be able to get my triggers on my other map.

3. Can we get a 480x480 map choice in the start instead of downloading from a random guy on the internet?

4. Will you make more props, buildings and so on? Or maybe sell small packs with more skins and models? Would be a great way to earn money, wouldn't it?
I know people are against microtransactions like this, but if you just make it for the Editor and not like ingame skins etc. This would be great for the Custom Game Makers, which has kept this game going for a while.

5. The FOG! I hate that the fog option covers the whole map and not parts of the map, like in regions for example. Any chances for more options for it? To have it in regions for example and make it fade by the outline.

6. Music: Same as with fog, but that we can have music in each region we are in, without making other far off players hear it. Any chance we can get Region music?

7. No limits to anything. Not to load, no limits in editor. The only thing keeping the limit is if the game crashes. So will you please make everything unlimited? No limited terrain choices, limitless units / doodads / everything.

8. The terrain editor needs a update, for example, when you make mountains, you are bound to not making cliffs etc. We don't care about the cliffs you add, we need the normal hightening to be able to make cliffs that are walkable, if we don't want them walkable - we will just add non-pathing doodads.

here is a picture of what I mean: xhttps://imgur.com/a/1m2Lzpw

EDIT: I am talking about having both, cliffs are still needed. I mean that I just wish we could make mountains that are steep, and doesn’t add that extra ground on the sides. For example as steep as the Thunder Bluff mesas. We can do that with a file installed on classic wc3, but I hope they add it to the reforged version on forehand.

9. Can we please add some water and rivers as doodads? Big squared waters for example. I have to download it nowadays to be able to use it. We still don't like that cliff by the waterside.

We can of course start with making a map that is -1 under the water and then height some of the terrain up from the waters, but that will make us unable to make lakes atop of moutain areas for example, except for when we are using the water with cliffs (which we try to avoid).

Here is how we currently have to do it: xhttps://imgur.com/a/nDMmkqd

10. New visual effects: Before we had to copy and paste doodads and rotate them upside down, same with skybox -to be able to make it looks like water reflection. Will there be a change to it?

Example: xhttps://imgur.com/a/nDMmkqd

Would also be nice with new sunrise effects (nowadays we have to edit a downloaded lightning ball and increase it's size etc):

Example: xhttps://imgur.com/a/nDMmkqd

11. Will there be Blood elven buildings inspired from WoW, aswell as draenei units with their looks from WoW? There were just a few high elven buildings, and it was kinda weird seing Humans had so many big buildings, while high elves and night elves had these small thin huts.

12: No limit to the heights on the map? That would be a great move in the right direction. Also, make the height of the camera follow the height of the unit you are controlling?

13. Could you make the units not talk everytime they move, maybe add a system in editor or setting ingame where you can set the chances the units you control speaks everytime you move. for example make them say something 30% of the time etc, instead of every move. Making them speak at every move gets annoying over time, but if they never say anything, it gets boring. So if we can set our own % settings on it, it would be awesome.

14. We need rolling wagons units and still wagons doodads.

15. Will you make some indoor templates and doodads? Like walls, floors, doors etc. Or will we still have do download that somewhere online?

16. 360 grades turning camera, any chances we can see that coming? Maybe be able to lock camera at our own preferable view?

17. A option to play only the music/environment sounds in a region where your controlled unit is. So if you are controlling/selecting a unit and he is in that region, it will still play that music even tho you are viewing another area of the map. Music will still play from that region when he is deselected, until a new unit is selected. This would only been a setting in Editor for custom maps.

18. I will come back and edit this topic when I have more to wonder about.

Hope some people agree, I'd like to see people's opinions. Also, correct me if there is something that didn't need to be in this post.
Ty for reading through all this boring text.

To watch the pictured links, just remove the "x" infront of them.

Level 2
they could add more information about the unit on the UI, for exemple

-Unit attackspeed, not just "fast, very fast" and so on
-Unit movespeed
-Critical chance the unit currently have

Also add some damage amplification item for spell damage

Level 6
- add accuracy mechanic (evasion can be negated with this)
- 1000 max movement speed cap.
- base attack (Including item) mechanic on 'Real' variable for GUI.
- archimonde,kil'jaden,sylvanas ,assassin(warden) ,bloodfiend,doom guard ,human mage(chaplain/emmisary) and balnazzar need a voice.
- critical block mechanic.
- Hardened skin can prevent 1 hit if damage higher than hp.
- amplification mechanic spell. (because triggrer are suck, i mean hard to learn -_-)
- base experience bounty instead changing it level.
- fix lumber bounty text not just gold (because kinda weird they didn't show after i kill unit with lumber bounty on it)

Status
Not open for further replies.