• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rafia: Blackwind Mountains and Necropia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
@Erd
Heh, i seems i misread something too.
I meant to write "Raylik", but i typed in "Zarator" instead. Got confused as well.

But even if you WERE at the caravan, just breaking in like that STILL annoys me. :S

Anyways, you can be at the caravan if you like. Just dont break into the conversation.

Level 6
OOC:
sorry about that -_-
i think I'm gonna be in the villa, but there is one thing i still don't understand, why did Niahcluc recommend me???

IC:
Zarator looked into the mirror. His veins was black of dark energy, his eyes turned black.
His wings unfolded and his face expressed a grimace of pain.
He did lift his hands to the face and collapsed.

Level 17
The world around Sestina began to rapidly distort. All the members that crowded around her ignited in a spectacular emerald light. She scanned them all profusely, noting that at certain parts (such as exposed bits of skin, unarmoured limbs) glowed blood-red. Her eyes saw past their armour, even, and as she slowly turned her head to Vall, the blood-red was no more. Though he was still bathed in the beautiful, ethereal green light, weaker parts of his body glowed silver.

"It is back. You're all... green. I can see where you are most exposed, like you," she paused, pointing to Niahcluc. "At your torso, there is a small gap between your leggings and your tunic. Big enough for," she raised Stonefang proudly, "this." She pointed the arrowhead to where the small exposure was.

((Assuming he is wearing a tunic, of course. =/))

Level 16
OOC: Drugnar, your missing sheet
OOC: Heya peeps. I've made a char. approved by Dragonson through VM.

Name: Kloth
Race: Werewolf, originally a Wolf
Class: Barbarian
Age: Unknown, but he's already an adult in Wolf terms of Maturity
Description:
Kloth is a Wolf from the Bloodhowl pack. Like all members of this Pack, he has a Pitch-Black Fur and Blood Red Eyes. One night, it's just like any other. He went on to hunt some deer with other wolves. However, what they found in their hunt is not any deer. Instead, they found a strange Demon, formed of Pure Darkness. They tried to fought the Demon to no avail. Eventually, Kloth do one brave act that he will regret for his entire life: he bit the Demon's head. Unfortunately, the Demon is not something as weak as he think, as the Demon effortlessly dug its claws inside Kloth's body, delivering an unimaginable pain. He does survive, however, and become insane in the process, ravaging the Demon and tearing it to pieces. Realizing that it won't be safe to return for both him and the pack, he ran off to the forest. Three nights after that, he encountered a feral Werewolf, who bit his back with a powerful force, infecting Kloth with the Werewolf Curse. This turns out to be Kloth's advantage, however. As he transformed into a Werewolf, he he ripped his attacker without any effort, and also regained some of his sanity in the process. With his sanity regained, he now has only one goal: To purge Rafia of all Demons, no matter what the cost.

Build:
Tall and Lanky with a muscly body, with lean but strong limbs. As the history said, he has a Pitch-Black fur and Blood Red eyes.

Also, he's Half-Insane.

Soulblade:
Hunger
Hunger is a huge, two-handed axe.
It is extremely sharp, and is weighted so that attacks both bash and cleave.
It does though have the side effect that the wielder constantly thirsts for battle.

Level 27
@Zarator
OOC: I have NO idea. :S

IC:
But amidst the confusion and darkness that flooded Zarator, he felt a great power.
Something inside him had awoken, and whether it's nature was of chaos or of order*, it had come to stay.
He looked down at his soulblade that were hovering by his side. It were blackened, and on it's immaculate edge red runes glowed.

*The Two Primary Forces in The Five Planes.

@Teh Others
"That does sound like a Chaos Gift."
Vall said, nodding to himself.
"Do mind, though. They are renowned to be powerfull, but also to be extremely dangerous.
Those who walk the way of chaos are said to pay a price of both mind and soul. Even if the course is not set willingly.
"

OOC: Kloth is added.

Level 16
Vall's last sentence somehow dropped an anchor on Kloth. He now felt Sestina's pain. How she was "cursed" with a "blessing" just like him. He treats himself as "cursed", while most other would call him "blessed". "Gift...? Is... Curse... Gift...?"

Level 8
OOC: dragonson i would appreciate you adding my character to the list at the first page
Name: Hirin Bahnboon
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Necromancer
Description:
1151423319dwitchman.jpg
Soulblade:
Sever
is a longsword made out of some transparent blue metal.
It is extremely sharp, and boosts the owner's magical abilities when fed souls.

IC: Hirin had entered the fort and looked around.
it was nothing out of the ordinary, but good enough. he then noticed the the traders at the gate and walked over to them stopping at a small distance so he can just overhear the conversation.

Level 17
((a. don't start roleplaying until you've been accepted by Dragonson
b. Dragonson creates your soulblade, not you.))

Sestina shook her head. "I suppose I could get used to this. I just feel like this sense of accuracy and pinpointing weaknesses has just been heightened. I remember... or from the visions I sometimes get... that I had this sort of gift once. But it wasn't like this. It was natural... instinct, even." She smiled at them all and slid from the wagon and continued to ask, "did any of you know anything about the Sky Elven battalion in the north? I... I do not."

Level 8
OOC: my character was already accepted long time ago, he just didn't add it.

EDIT: dragonson pleas control my character I'm gone for 3 weeks starting today.

Last edited:
Level 27
@Phoon
I'l add your char when i get home. :)
Also, i don't really want to RP other people's charecters.

I might be an experianced roleplayer, but i suck at playing OTHER PEOPLE'S charecters.

@Sestina
"Hmm? You're saying that... That you've forgotten what happened in the earlier parts of your life?"
Vall said as a response to Sestina's first sentance, beginning to understand her babbling about visions and shattered memories.

EDIT:
I'm home again! :D

EDIT:
It seems that most of the RPers are inactive right now, and i know Wolfe's very busy with his map, so the RP will be at an unofficial standstill.
That means you can post all you wish, but we are technically waiting for teh peoplz to come home.

Level 17
"Everything. I've been a hollow soul for the past two weeks. I woke up in the north, though. There were corpses all around me... Sky Elves and... very ugly giants."

Level 17
Sestina thought for a moment and then looked to the distant array of peaks toward the north. "They had been stripped. All of their armor and weapons taken. All I could really tell was that they were sky elves. I still do not understand why I am still alive or, better yet, how they did not know I was still alive..."

Level 27
"Hmm... If your memory was wiped, something must've happened to you that could as well have resulted in your death.
They most likely thought you were dead. It is possible that all your vital signs were temporarily gone.
"
Vall said.
"I've seen it before. People are technically dead, but due to the great amounts of uncontrolled energy that freely moves around in our world they come back to life all by themselves.
This can sometimes cause some very strange lifeforms to emerge from mass graves.
"

Level 6
OOC: dose this men that i don't have to be "cursed" with the weakness of these shadows?

Maybe you should add my Metamorphosis spell.

And do you know if Taiion is just watching or is he inactive?

IC: Zarator rose, looked at his blade floating in the air before him.
It didn't take log before he had gotten his book up, and did take notes of the blades new colors and the mysterious energy flowing through him.

Level 6
OOC: yupp the one with the armor.

Wat i men with "Don't have to" is that i have started a kind of curse for my character, the idea with the curse is that demon powers inside a human body cant be contained for long, and it needs a way to get out of the body.
This is what the curse have been doing but this have only happened some time after i use a spell or some of my powers, the more i use my powers the more it lets out as a negative effect.
And i don't want to stop this without a proper reason, i think it would be kinda strange since i already have used it and that i would just disappear don't seem logic.
So my question is: is the new force inside me stopping these curses?

Level 6
OOC: Glad you didn't shut it of, hopefully it will restore to its former glory and once again thrive and have lots of posts.

Level 5
OOC

Sorry I haven't been posting, the whole summer my ability to get to a computer has been limited, so I didn't want to start rping and then have to be offline the next week or so. I'll be back online normally soon, and then if some other players are on too then I'll really rp as much as I can.

Level 20
OOC: Back as promised ^^

Name: Lucien Karvayn
Class: Fencer (Likes rapiers, one on one duels and 'fancy' sword play, feints, parries etc...)
Race: Human
Description: Tall, 6' 2", lean face, small, sharp brown eyes. Medium (ear length) black hair, parted evenly down the middle, the back is in a small ponytail.
He is very well spoken, keeps to himself for the most part unless he knows the person he is speaking to, he is confident in his own skills but finds it hard to trust others, especially with his own life... due to past events
SOULBLADE:
Viper
Viper is a rapier.
A nice, sturdy and very sharp rapier.
It seems to have no special abilities, but when Lucien uses it it is like his hand is being guided. (+1 to all attack rolls.)
Inventory:
Nothing important.
Abilities:
Whirling Defences:
If the charecter succsessfully blocks an attack with a defence check, the charecter automatically lands two attacks on the attacker. These attacks can't be blocked.

Lucien lay upon the straw bed of his rented room in the fort's tavern, wondering exactly how much time had passed. It felt like only yesterday he had come to Brenrok, signed up to the militia, met that golden armoured man... The name of whom escaped him. Questioned the mysterious Dark Lord Taiion, seen him destroy that monstrous... Defended the town against the undead... It all came crawling back to him. The days of shock, lapse of attention, he had become a zombie, locked to a daily routine ignoring all and any unusual events around him. What had recalled him from that mindless isolation of emotion? He knew not... but he knew who might.

Level 27
OOC: Hmm... currently, you actually dont have anything.
But i suggest it's fair that you get something, since everyone else has an ability of sorts.
Its my job to keep the game balanced, so send me a PM and i'l reply back with a set of abilities you can choose from. :)

Level 20
Lucien jumped off the bed, reacting to the sound instantly. He dashed for the window, grabbing his sheathed Souldblade Viper en-route. While attempting to buckle the blade with one hand, he reached for the window latch. He pulled. It was stuck fast. Muttering incoherently he rubbed at the window, trying to reveal the tiny street below, squinting, trying to get some reassurance, he wanted to be sure he wasn't hearing things.

Level 20
The death didn't catch him off guard, in bitter truth, it relieved him. At least he was still sane. Snapping out of his trance he ran for the door and hurtled down the tavern's upper corridor, shouldering past patrons with a practised ease, in mere seconds from his feet touching the ground floor he was out in the street, calling the militia to arms.

Level 19
Niahcluc had just come outside, confused.
''What..?'' he asked as he just had heard Vall's order, and spotted the dead guard, he narrowed his eyes. He unsheated his soulblade and noticed the men hastening themselves to the walls. He ran up to the walls, not wanting to lose any time, where the militia was readying their bows. (?)

OOC: :grin:

Level 27
OOC: Wb fuss. ;)
And yeah, the milita has bows. They are ready allready though.

IC:
Vall mumbled a few words in a languege Lucien couldnt understand.
White feathery wings shot out from his back, and he jumped into the air.
"Yes, i see something."

Just outside the walls, an army of about two thousand Drak'Ron footsoldiers, several hundred archers and mages and 'round fifty giant stone ents had set up a camp and were readying to attack the fort.
Above it all, a Drak'Ron clad in purple were riding a great black dragon. In his right hand a spear were glowing light green.

Level 20
Lucien grimaced, now up on the wall overlooking the encamped army. He was a duellist and recently a man of the militia, thirty men skirmishes were his thing... not this... not war. He looked to his left and right, seeing the white faces of his colleagues suggested they were thinking exactly the same thing.
He turned and called for Vall.

Level 27
OOC:
Mreh :S
I'd say that it would be coolest if you rejoined with Taiion.
He's a pretty big char, and it would suck if i had to "Paint him Over".
If you really wanna' join with another char... okay.
But i cant promise any cool start bonuses at this point though, not without earning them.

IC:
Vall didnt reply.
In his right hand he held his soulblade, glowing in a grey light.
From his left hand an equally gray flame burned, and his gaze were locked on the dragon rider.

Meanwhile, the archers fired on Niahcluc's command, taking out a few mages before they covered themselves with magical barriers.

Level 19
He grunted something, angrily.
''Thin out the damn footsoldiers! Where the fuck are the others!?'' he shouted as the bowmen started firing again. He looked around for a vanguard to assault the fort, but he couldn't see much due to various reasons.
''If you see anyone approaching the walls, shift fire, damn it!'' he roared, trying to gain a good view by running around.

Level 27
Niahcluc ran around on the wall, scouting in all directions.
Finally, he concluded that no straight on assault were currently in progress.

DM: Spot Check: Roll (1d6 +3 for Position): 4. (7)
He did though spot something that might be of great importance:
In an encampment not too far from the main one, a group of Drak'Ron were assembling something. It was halfway covered by a big tent, so Niahcluc could'nt make out what exactly it was.
But one thing was sure: It was big.

Status
Not open for further replies.