• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rafia: Trials of the Sixth Plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
so what kind of tower should we take? i think we should have a BIG tower whit multiple rooms. and there are rooms that are forests etc for meditation, then mountainous area rooms for combat trainer etc... etc...

Level 17
I think it shouldn't be massive. It'd make our characters lives seem too luxurious. An abandoned building with multiple rooms seems viable. Hell, we could always raid a house. Not like anybody in the Sixth Plane would mind. xD

Level 23
So we will take one tower for all? Then it should be able to be well fortified, have a few rooms, and preferably be overgrown with plantlife =P

I propose that it would look like Karazhan, but smaller. Something like this.

Oh and Calliope should have some sort of support room inside the walls of the tower.

Level 8
How about this. The tower is located somewhere near the middle of the Elven District, in a Lush Garden. in the middle of This garden is a large dome where we can Grow Herbs to brew potions and things of that sort. attached to the dome is our tower, the tower has multiple plants growing on the walls, whit beautiful flowers. (it's a pretty big tower lets say the diameter is 50 to 60 meters and the dome is 100 to 120 meters.)

The gate of the tower is one of those big ones and when you enter you stand in a circular room whit a stair in the middle and then two other stair that spiral upwards to the first floor. and behind this big stairs in the middle is a stairs to the basement and dungeon. (in this first room we could put some furniture and a table or something.)

the first floor has 2 rooms (magically enlarged to whatever size you want free to design these rooms yourself as in the tower there is one for each party member that would be 8 rooms so far.) so we also have 4 identical floors each with 2 rooms that are magically enlarged.

on top of that is another floor whit our treasury where we stack our treasures and all that and also a room witch we can use as armory for old weapons and armor.

on top of this is a room for messenger birds or something of you would like, this is optional touigh.

The roof well i would like to use this as the living place for mah Dragon XD and of course a flagpole were we if you want to could place our Flag. but if we are to do that we need to design one.

what do you think?

Level 20
20-omg.jpg
- basement louge like room under a small, simple tower. We should share two or three beds in that one big room.

Enchanted rooms etc are way too much for chars at our level

Level 8
Gray, these towers are abandoned, it's not like WE enchant them. they already exists. we don't need to buy em either ^^

Level 8
yep Grey's is a good basement indeed. xD no offense Gray but this tower should be seen regardless of our characters level. if you could choose a house for free would you rather choose a small apartment over a Big house?

Level 20
Gray, these towers are abandoned, it's not like WE enchant them. they already exists. we don't need to buy em either ^^

But as Wolfe rightly pointed out, where's the fun/point I that? In a rp you should always work your way up, it allows you to reach a sense of satisfaction.
=]

That you EARNED all the awesome shiz'
Better example, from Oblivion:
15011-4-1201661112.jpg

So that would be the basement of somit like this:

24864-2-1243932068.jpg

Maybe a tad' bigger

Level 8
put your pics in Spoiler tags plox.

still i think 1 room is to small. what we COULD do however is make it so that the tower is a bit well ruined and as we progress we get to Repair / upgrade things ^^. for example.

we keep the tower as it is only the Garden is just a piece of grassland, the dome is ruined and there is nothing but dirt in it + holes in the roof. the rooms enchantments are not working so they have Normal sizes the stairs is missing steps and of course there is no furniture in the tower at all. that way you start out whit a fairly big tower yet have nothing and can still work your way up by repairing it and all that.

Level 8
true to that ^^ however it won't be annoying if we have a portal that takes us back to this tower, or Just to Black tower at that.

so do we all agree that the tower i described but then in ruined state and no enchantments will be our new headquarters?

Level 23
*Sigh*

Yeeeeees. And I want a suppoooort rooooom. And since none of you for some reason can understand what it is, let me explain you once again. Buildings have support tunnels inside them, that are located inside the walls. Support rooms are rooms that are usually hidden from the rest of the house and can be accessed only in a few places, usually having various tunnels around the house, sometimes a staircase leading down into the dungeons. Usually over time they can be blocked off during repairs.

Level 8
so now that we finally have our tower design, we just have to go to it in the RP itself ^^. lets go xD.

i edited my post in the RP thread accordingly so ^^.

Level 23
Towers have a habit of being made by paranoics and paranoics have a habit of making escape passages, which have a habit of having hubs in them.

She just doesnt really trust many people and prefers to hide her home from others.

Level 27
Yes, you can split up.
And pretty much as much as you want to.
The only limit is that there should be at least two in a group.

I also warn you to take care, since i am not changing the difficulty so that you can all go in private groups.
And if you do something stupid i will let your charecters die.

Level 20
ABOUT F***ING TIME SOMEONE SAID THAT.
I do get kinda' sick of RP's where people just knocked out over and over again <3 DS!!

P.S. - I presume you'd have no grudge at joining as a new char though, if such happened?
(Assuming were not being stupid and deliberately dying over and over again coz were sick of our char).

Level 27
i may not be letting you do stupid things over and over, but i'm not an idiot myself.
If you die you get to create a new char with bonuses that lets you be ATLEAST almost as strong as the other player charecters.
Though it will of course not be like doing one of those 'appearance changes' in WoW.

Also, even though you CAN die, it doesnt mean that you're all going to be shot in the head whenever you roll a one or fail a defence check.
You've been able to die from the start of this campaign.
Even though i first said it now that doesnt mean i'm rasising the difficulty.

Also, if you dont wanna die: Dont split up. :p
Unless you REALLY screw up there will always be a chance that your teammates can heal you with a crit or some clever thinking (Stupidity + Intelligence = Everything will be allright).
You might still get wounds, scars, handicaps and other nasty things from taking big hits, but death is still something i wont be throwing around like dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.