• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rafia: Blackwind Mountains and Necropia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
OOC: Everything apart from the wings, yah.

DM: Army Attack - Ranged: Roll (1d6 +8 for Flaming Arrows and +10 for Morale): 3. (21)
Army Attack - Melee: Roll (1d6 +10 for Flanking and +10 for Morale): 5. (25)
From the walls of brenrok, a shower of fiery doom flew down on the Drak'Ron.
And as the Drak'Ron tried to extinguish the fires that started around them Niahcluc charged with his men.
The horsemen charged right through the Drak'Ron forces, leaving a trail of death worthy of a corpseworm.
And as the last remaining Drak'Ron forces stood there, scorched and wounded, Vall jumped into the air.
He faced the last remnant of the great army, that looked at him with fear in their eyes.
"By the Archbeing, BURN!"
And with that, a giant wave of fire washed over the Drak'Ron.
Every last one of them were burned to nothing, and Vall landed again.
And then, He laughed. Brenrok had not suffered any casualties.

Level 19
He raised his soulblade and laughed as a maniac would.
''Victory!'' he shouted as the bowmen came out, too late for the fight.
Looking around, he suddenly thought of something.
''Come! Let's see if they have a camp!''
The men laughed at the thought of ransacking the camp, if it existed, and the horsemen turned around, they went to look for the Drak'Ron camp.

Level 20
After how long, he knew not. Lucien came round, lathered in mud, he groaned and pulled himself to his knees. Corpses arrayed the fore-battleground, none human. He sighed in relief as he turned to see the walls of Brenrok, tall, proud and unmarked. The duel filled his thoughts as he pushed himself to his feet. The whirl of blades, clash of steel, the swapped jibes. He also recalled that sudden feeling of change, the materialisation of wings, (that to little dismay, seemed to have dissipated) the surge of power and Viper's transformation. Viper lay several feet away. He stared at it thoughtfully, straightening himself as he did so.

Level 27
Yeah, its time to wrap it up.
But i have to say that this has been a very successfull RP.
168 Pages people, that's a lot!

It's time to call it a game well played, and go on to something new. :)
I'm working on yet another RP that will be posted here on the hive, so if you guys have time time and/or are interested, stay tuned.

Also, I must say, i am happy that i can end this with a post count of 2500 and a Rep Count of 250.

When i started this RP i didnt even have a green gem, and without this i would never have stayed on the hive.
Thank you, everyone that participated in this.
It has been awesome, and that's what matters.
Good game, people. Good game.

Level 6
I am sorry that i have betrayed you all, i should not have vanished like that right before a big event without having a good RL and RP reason.
I don't know if I'm gonna continuing RPing or if i will be stuck with toughs of this world, but i think i will take a shot at a new world.
I just want to thank you Dragonson, for creating this beautiful world we have borrowed. And thanks to the rest of you to have putt up with my poor RPing.

Good bye every one, hope i will see you around, GG.

Level 6
I just hope the seeking will keep me here at the hive. ! was misled when StarCraft 2 came out an i discovered Minecraft again, they were new worlds. But the hive was that a long time ago, maybe it still is if so i think I'll stay. But i might be most active in the weekends.

Thank you Dragonson C:

Level 6
You really think so? Thanks.
Thats weird cause it was my first time at a RP. Maybe it's because my brother RP'ed a lot wile i was watching as i kid, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.