• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of Legends RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
"I already have all that my heart desires..." She replied smiling gently, her face warm and inviting. Slowly she began pacing up and down the isles of weaponry, examining brutal maces, serrated swords and treated bows. Eventually she stopped, reached out for a relatively worn looking quiver, host to ten thin and simple Javelins. They were sharp and well balanced, looks mattered little when it came to the hunt. "I take only so I may protect you as you promise to protect me..."

With that, she slung the quiver's worn crimson strap across her left shoulder, unbowed by the weight she wandered deeper into the armoury, looking for apparel.

Level 20
During the short trek, Alyssia had acquired a finely polished staff, only four foot in length, she carried it in her left hand, gripping tightly.

As the armour section enveloped the group, Alyssia slowed in order to observe each and every piece of equipment on offer. "Too fancy... Leaves me too vulnerable.. I'm not that strong" she muttered this and more as she paced down the isle, pale face split by shadow. Eventually she settled for a rather elegant, black leather strap skirt, with brass studs. She nodded at a matching cuirass and bracers, indicating that the guards should pick them up, her hands now full. She ignored the matching pauldrons and greaves, muttering something about needing to run and swing.

The two quickly ganged into gear and were about to step into the practice rink when the frist balistae bolt hit the walls...the ground shook... "WERE UNDER ATTACK!" a man from the battlements called... athough he was cut short of saying anything else by a arrow through the neck.

The troops of the army mobilized swiftly, manning cannons, balistae and trebuchets... arrows rained down from either side as the battle began...

Urak urned to alyssa. "i will protect you alyssa... but you must promise me that you will not harm yourself to save me. he held her gaze for a moment, then he bent over and kissed her swiftly... before hefting the shield and grabbing a Misericorde dagger from his belt, and heading towards the walls...

Level 19
OOC: TWIF, you aren't the DM anymore..?

''W--''
''Too soon.'' he mumbled.
''Follow me!'' he roared as he sprinted up the walls and started jabbing and impaling. The soldiers that were appointed to him followed and they began a desperate fight to drive the invaders off the walls.

Level 10
OOC:
You have started the siege? Alright, then.

The soldiers appointed to protect those of you on the wall move in front of you, forming walls with their shields. Moments later, hundreds of arrows smack into the battlements from the army below.
Above you, a black dragon swoops out of the clouds, giving off a resounding bellow. Any close examinations would reveal that the dragon is covered in spikes and has a rider, although nothing more can be made out in the dying light.

The soldiers guarding Urak and Alyssia return with the requested supplies.
"The siege has begun," one soldier says. "What will you be doing?"

Level 10
May I suggest you all stay on the walls? The gates have been locked and aren't going to be opened any time soon.

Fussiler:
Your spear falls short; the dragon is too high to be hit by a thrown weapon. The dragon, however, notices your attempt and starts circling, dropping toward the wall.

Flat:
Nearby soldiers start ineffectively stabbing you with whatever weapons they have.

DMW:
Your vortex pulls a dozen soldiers towards you. They are momentarily stunned, but quickly get to their feet to face you.

Level 20
Alyssia stopped abruptly, planting one foot firmly onto the rampart steps and leaning back. She grabbed a javelin and threw it with surprising distance accuracy - into the maelstrom of fighting upon the walls, not looking to see it's effect but rather quickly reached for another...

Level 10
OOC: The dragon tries to crash in the walls?
It's going to land, not crash.

Alyssia:
Your spear goes into the mass of fighting, disappearing. You can't tell what its effect is.

Zarion:
Several soldiers fall before you. However, instead of filling the gap, the enemy soldiers around you back off.
"Foolish of you to separate yourself from your friends," a familiar, sinister voice says as a shadow detaches itself from the ring of soldiers, holding a blade that bursts into flames as the shadow approaches.

Urak:
The soldiers around you back away as well, forming a wide ring around you. However, no shadow creature appears to confront you.

Phoonix and Dragonson:
If you are looking at this thread at all, would you mind joining in again? The two of you are as central to the plot as everyone else, and the person riding the dragon might interest you, Phoonix.

Level 8
OOC: yes i was planning on joining in again tough i first need a up-date in all the things that happened just to avoid awkward situations as oh what? how did i get in this predicament? oki?

Level 10
Phoonix:
Everyone is in Redwall, a fortress where the group will be staying until all the elementals and their soulbound partners are together. However, an army led by the same shadow creatures that attacked before has arrived and is now attacking.

Akador:
The dragon swoops lower, almost in range of another spear, but it refrains from attacking.

Level 10
Phoonix:
Actually, I will be doing things slightly different than World Is Flat. You can hurt these creatures, even destroy their bodies, although normal attacks, with unmagical weapons, arrows and such, will have no effect. However, the only way to actually kill them is to destroy their hearts, which are safely locked away somewhere secret. Unless the heart is destroyed, the shadows will ressurect with a new body.

Level 8
OOC: almost the same as a phylacetry then :) we will just assume i was walking in the streets of this city and am now arriving at the wall or wherever the assault is.

IC: Exo arrived at the wall and over looked the battlefield, he spotted the dragon and saw the person riding it and tried to see how he/she looked.

Level 10
Zarion:
As you fly into the air, the shadow follows, examining you closely. It keeps a respectable distance away, not making any hostile moves... yet.

Exo, Urak, Alyssia, Akador:
The dragon roars in pain as arrows strike its vulnerable belly, but it doesn't stop. With a crash, it lands on the battlements right in front of Exo, knocking everyone off their feet. Its rider dismounts, and the dragon curles around her defensively, glaring at everybody. Its hide is jet black and covered in nasty-looking spines. It isn't t very large for a dragon, however; it looks about thrice the size of a horse.
The rider herself is wielding a decorated longsword and shield, clad in silver armor. She is humanoid, but with more draconic features than human. She is covered in dark brown scales, with talons instead of fingers and toes, and has a tail.
"Hello, Exo," she says to Exo. "It's been a while, yes?"

Dragonson:
Just pop right back in. There's about to be a nasty fight with a dragon, and a mage of your talent might be appreciated.

Level 8
OOC: oO have you looked at the picture i posted of my arch enemy? she doesn't Cary a longs sword oO more like a Great Sword.

IC: at first Exo stares for a second as if losing his mind, and partially he is. after that split second he comes back to his senses altough he can feel the rage comming up in his body. "Yes it has Mexas, so what brings you here? and whit a dragon... wouldn't expect that from you seeing you slayed about a dozen of them."

Level 10
Phoonix:
OOC:
Using a huge sword like that when fighting from dragonback isn't the best idea. A smaller sword would be easier to use.

Mexas laughs.
"I've killed far more than that, by now," she says. "I heard an old saying; fight fire with fire, and it's certainly true. That first old black gave me a taste of this power, and now, a half-dozen dragons later, I'm more powerful than even you. Davgretor here," she says, carefully patting the dragon between two spikes, "Just might be the last mount I'll really need. Who knows? He might even stay permanently."
Mexas licked her lips. "I must say, however," she said, "that your dragon was the tastiest of them all."

Level 8
Exo can feel the rage coming up inside of him and he won't hold it, he wants her dead no mater the cost. his body is completely covered in scales within a split second and wings already start to grow out of his back. his right arm transforms into a claw and he draws his sword engulfing it in flames. "Today Mexas, you will die by my hands." with those words he enters the ultimate state of a dragon warrior and charges at her.

Level 19
Meanwhile, the soldiers got on their feet again and fought on, this time turning their full attention to the intruders on the walls. Being forced to turn their full attention to the attackers, Akador and his men leave Exo to deal with the threat. Demoralized, they fight on, jabbing and hacking, defending and dying. Meanwhile, also Shurg ran up the walls, slashing around.

Level 16
Still keeping a safe distance, Zarion blasts powerful gusts from his wings and hands. His eyes were looking at the shadows, preparing to retaliate anything that it might throw.

Level 27
In the middle of the quite chaotic chaos, Elvor's horn sounds from one of the castle's towers.
He stands there, with his staff held high above his head, shining bright with arcane force.
And above him, Elizra emerges from the skies.

OOC: Hope that'l do. :S
I'l try to be more active in the combat now.

Level 10
Zarion:
The blasts of wind push the shadow into the ground, although it gets back up once it hits. It then flies directly towards you, waving one shadowy appendage as it does so. Out of its hand appears a tangled mess of black threads, which spread out and fly towards you.

People on the Wall:
Mexas gets her shield up in time to stop Exo's charge.
"Davgretor, go eat some archers," she says as she pushes Exo back. The black dragon obideintly turns to attack the closest people on the wall (everyone else).
Mexas then opens her mouth and spews a stream of acid at Exo.

Level 8
Exo creates a wall of fire at his feet to stop the acid from spreading he then jumps up into the air and levitates for a few seconds with the help of his wings, he creates a fireball in his claw and throws it at Mexas and after that immediately dives after it prepared to strike with his sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.