• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Lorepainter Beta] Cries of Urnung: Book of the Bladebringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Strength: 2
Will: 13+5
Dexterity: 1+2
Cunning: 12
Endurance: 7+3

Gonna learn Revive.

PS. Feats for spellcasters/healers getting a tad bit low. Just a heads up.
PPS. You mentioned something about Oaths which would be released in Beta? What's that all about? Added quote bellow.

...Casting Styles are feats that unlock new ways of casting spells.
There are three types: Wizardry (Runes), Channelling and Rage.
Rage is unavailable in the beta.

Oaths will be included later in the Beta.

Here’s the feat list. Incase you didnt pick that up, note that it will change as the game plays...

Level 27
Strength: 2
Will: 13+5
Dexterity: 1+2
Cunning: 12
Endurance: 7+3

Gonna learn Revive.

PS. Feats for spellcasters/healers getting a tad bit low. Just a heads up.
PPS. You mentioned something about Oaths which would be released in Beta? What's that all about? Added quote bellow.

In the form which i originally intended oaths to be they turned out immensely overpowered, so although they were finished i had to rework them.

@Phoon
'would, but i've got dice to roll.

Name: Nyviara

Race: Fairy Like Creature

Description and Biography:

Nyviara, Queen of the Gendahtsie, a regal and haughty figure, with wealth, responsibility, and power. now in Rafia, she has little of this, but her demand for respect, and her airy nature will never be taken from her.

She stands nearly 6 inches tall, with light blue skin, dappled down her sides, running down to her does, and up to her head. She has long black hair, and dark eyes. Beautiful, as all pixies are, and has a pair of wings, like a butterfly's, that glow faintly. Embellished with a beautiful pattern, and fairly translucent.

Raised to be the queen by ordinance of birth and blessing, Nyviara had great power in her world. A practitioner of the highest of divine magic. In rafia, her ability has been cut to its lowest form, something that frustrates her endlessly. She is of an unknown age, but has been queen of her people for thirty years..

She loathes being titled "Fairy, or Faerie." She has pride in her species and culture, and demands respect for it.

Stats:
Strength: (1 + 0) 1
Will: (1 + 14) 15
Dexterity: (1 + 4) 5
Cunning: (1 + 14) 15
Endurance: (1 + 0) 5

Feats:
-Channelling: Psychic
-Channelling: Elemental (Earth)
-Runevision
-Elemental Attunement (Earth)
-Herbal Lore
-Inspiring Presence
-First Aid

Weapon: She carries a small, miniature staff, inlaid with an emerald. It is magical, standing around 5.5'' inches tall, and embossed with silver.

Armour: Regal silk, inlaid and adorned with emeralds and silver, she wears very little, as is pixie way, a simple, bare covering of human 'decency'. Pixies have little tradition of clothes wearing. She also has a beautiful cloak made of woven silver threads.

Please do not use Nyviara as a NPC.

I'm getting channeling off of the assumption that its either or, as my char can't possibly have a noticeably amount of strength or endurance.

Last edited:
Level 27
And i'm looking forward to having both you and Wolfe back in the group TWIF. :)
You should start you character at level three like the others are now, btw.
That means 10 extra stat points and 2 extra feats.

But apart from that your character is 100% accepted.

You'l need to be somewhat patient tho.
I'm currently writing stuff for wolfe so he can get into the RP, but i'l figure out a way for your character to join in with the group and send it into PM as soon as i've got it in text.

Level 27
Hey, can you approve me and start me up :D ?

Sent ya a VM regarding how imma get you into the RP.
Just dumping you into the plot right after Amnora's relatively... 'DRAMATIC' entrance, well....
I could ofc make it work somehow, but doing two Deus Ex Magina-moments right after eachother is taking it abit too far i think. :p

Both your and wolfe's char are approved and added to the list, tho.

Level 27
BTW guys, i'm getting back into drawing silhouettes for your characters.
To start out i'l be re-drawing the ones i've already done, as i've gotten ALOT better since i made them.
Here's the new version of Ekrion's silhouette. I hope ya like it. :)

EkrionFinished.png

Status
Not open for further replies.