• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[RP Thread] Cries of Urnung: Book of the Bladebringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well that kinda sucks. I'll be off for a week tomorrow.

Anyway, personally I thought it would be cool to have a real exploration RP. To experience the feeling the Conquistadors had when they first stepped in Latin America. Everybody could be explorers, leaving home and country for personal reasons which could vary from greed to restlessness to exile and learn about a totally new land and civilization. You can try to integrate or just try to conquer everything.

Level 20
I'm planning on having it pretty free form... Not many if any dice rolls and pretty 'do what you want' and the DM/World will R.E.A.C.T accordingly :)

Let me know if this disappoints you and I'll change :)
My reasons:

+ Story Driven
- Less, Slow down and Mathematical stuff

EDIT: Started working on the thread! :) Hopefully post tonight or tomorrow!

Last edited:
d4aa7cd4b81d3e2d352c77f6245f5d25.png

I've been hitting up Grey for some details and I managed to get this screenshot.

Totally fucking amazing is what it is. I'm sooo stoked. It sounds like the most fucking awesome roleplay to come to the hive. O_O He's got like a fuck ton of stuff ready.

I can't wait to play. Who is in?

Level 17
I saw this thread in my User CP and that you posted in it...

... got my hopes up...

... now dead. I hate you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.