• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP THREAD)Oblivion Of The Gods - Rise Of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
IC : "A barrier huh...Someone must've casted a barrier spell on that thing....But who could've done it...Hm..."thinks Vayne.{It could be the gods did it when they seal away Azmorythe..But for what reasons must they protect this thing so badly...Hm...}Vayne thought as he gazes up at the thing.

Level 7
IC : "Hm....let me try."Vayne said.His sword appears,and flames covered it."I'll try beaking it with both magic and sword."Vayne said.{Here i go...}."Yar!!!!!"yelled Vayne.He slashed the barrier.

Level 16
DM:
As Vayne slashed the barrier, the flames that covered his sword touched the field first. The barrier glowed red as it prevented the flame to pass through destroying the crimson fire when it touches the barrier. The tip of the sword went through and continued on until all of the fire was gone. The barrier turned blue and pushed the sword away, throwing it into an ice block.

Level 7
IC : "So....the only one who can cast spells continously is.....Jake?"Vayne question."But surely is either Velara or Jake.Thats....what i thought....".

Level 16
OOC:
After the fight with the soul ripped people, Jake met his old master, they talked blah blah blah, we went aboard a ship and found a little girl named Jillian and crossed the sea. Half way through their ride, they stopped and entered Azmorythe's Prison and came across an obstacle which is a magically sealed prison and the only way to open it is to defeat a mechanical golem that we are now doing above.
Oh and yes, he is still in the rp.

Level 7
IC : "Got it!"Vayne replied.Faktomorithe Ganshohinjiga...O great bahamut...please lend ur mighty powers...to destroy my enemies!!Suddenly,the sky appeared a big monster, around Vayne appeared light.He throwed the light and flames, ice, thunder and wind, all the four elements mixed together and hurling towards the armored giant.

Level 16
DM:
As Darkblade came close to the golem, Vayne threw an elemental mass of power. Darkblade swung his sword and therefore creating the blue barrier seconds away from the light touching the barrier. The ray passed through and hit the golem in its right arm, the metal covering flew apart at the impact. As pieces of its arm was blown of, the structure made a loud noise and as the dust settled, seen where his right arm used to be were gears spinning, slightly apart held together by a blue light creating a whip of some sort. The golem made another noise and attacked Darkblade first, grabbing him and throwing him away. It turned to Vayne and with one big swing of its whip-like arm destroyed the ground in front of the group, Vayne closest to the destruction was hit with a rock on his left shoulder rendering his left arm useless.
Warren seeing the two hurt, made a decision and quickly went to Darkblade seeing that he was the closest one.
A faint glow appeared on Darkblade's chest as Warren's hand touched him.
"You will be okay son."

IC:
"Vayne!" Flora yelled while rushing towards him.
"Are you okay?"

Level 7
IC : "Aw shit....I cant feel my arm...Wait,is this my right....or left?...Hm...."joked Vayne."Damn....Well left arm...it hasn't been a long time but...."Vayne pretend he cry."I am gonna miss u...Aw who am i kidding..."light glowed around Vayne's left arm.Suddenly, Vayne lifted up his left arm."There...all done!And i can't believe that armored thing grew a....whip at its arm...freaky..."

Level 7
IC : "Yes but Flora,back us up."Vayne looked at Flora."I just need you to keep shooting arrows.I'm gonna cast spells on your arrow.And Darkblade, u carry bombs?"asked Vayne.

Level 16
"Fine." She said, somehow pissed at Vayne for faking his injuries.
She gripped her bow tightly and took out an arrow, this one different as there is a small crystal embedded in its tip.
"Here. A special arrow that intensifies magic."
That being said, Flora readied herself as she set the arrow and pulled the string.
She breathed deeply and released the arrow.

Level 7
IC : "Okay....."Vayne mumbled some ancient words and flame started growing around the arrow."When the arrow hits the barrier,Darkblade throw the grenade on it and then lets attack together!"yelled Vayne.

Level 16
DM:
As the arrow hit the barrier, it covered the whole structure with fire creating an intense heat that melted some of the ice around. Moments later the bomb exploded and with no where to escape, stayed inside. After a few seconds the flames disappeared in a flash, leaving a burnt, destroyed golem standing, unable to move. Most of its outer covering were blown away, sparks flew here and there, soon it collapsed. The pile of junk glowed blue and floated away from the machine, slowly moving to a crest in the middle of the door. The blue light spread from the core to the edges of the door revealing marking markings as it moved. The doorway slid open, ending in a loud thud.The group met a sudden cold breeze as it opened. Inside, the group saw a grand hallway, vines grew all around and climbed to the top, pillars stood in a straight line and on the center of it was a large red carpet stretching from the entrance to the very end of the hallway where a large block of ice where a figure was inside it.

Level 7
IC :"So that's what in it?"Vayne inspected the place and rushes in first."I'll go check first,u guys stay here and take care of ur wounds.".With cautions,Vayne went in.{A place filled with thorns huh.....}.Vayne walked along the red carpet and found the big block of ice with an figure inside."What the hell is this!?And who's inside it?"suspected Vayne.

Level 7
OOC : Well just so u dont know,even though i am not always on9,I always visit this rp thread and I DO hope it goes on until the end....Oh well,cant change the fate...Do what u want with this RP thread Gunslinger...
IC : "If he wasn't locked up all this time...Maybe he was planning to destroy this world when he was here...."suspected Vayne.

Level 16
OOC:
I will try my best to see to it that this will finish. If there will be a time that all of you will stop posting then I will close this.

DM:
"This man..." Warren said worriedly.
"He must have been tricked by Azmorythe to pose as him and the Gods must have mistaken this man for the demigod."
Warren comes closer and places his palm on the ice.
"Now he lay here, trapped forever, expelled from the world. I pity him."
He turns his back on the frozen prison and briskly walks forward.
"We must go."

IC:
Flora, seeing the pain this man has endured in his prison, closes her eyes and says a prayer, turning around when she was done and followed Warren.

Level 7
IC : "So...all this time the gods wasted their energy on nothing huh....."Vayne sighed as he walked back to the boat with his companions.

Level 16
OOC:
Sorry for not posting.
Busy with the Hero Contest.
I'll try to post tomorrow.

EDIT:
DM:
The adventurers soon set foot on the ship.
"Alright. I hope you all are ready for the challenges before us." Warren said, looking at his companions then stares back at the sea.
The ship suddenly moved with a powerful gust of wind.

IC:
Flora finds Lilian eagerly waiting at the edge of the boat and pats her head, the little girl replying with an innocent smile.

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : Internet broke down....Might not be active for some time.Sorry guys...

IC : "Dumb gods thought they got rid Azmorythe....Well, no use thinking about it now...Let's move on..."Vayne said as he gaze over the ice glacier.{Who is this guy....}Vayne thought and went back to the ship.

Level 16
Hours later, the ship hit land. Greenery covered the land, trees, grass, bushes and other forms of life dominated the land.
"We're here. Behold, the Azrith forest." Warren said, his right arm raised.
He steps down from the ship, took a deep breath and gazed at the forest.
"Come. The temple is not far from here." He says and heads on.

IC:
"Come on Lily." Flora said to the girl and lightly tugged her.
She nods her head and slowly climbs down the ship, Flora followed next. They stopped for a moment and walked to where Warren was.

Status
Not open for further replies.