• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New God Roleplay RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
''No, but I can ask my friend.'' he mumbled while slightly sinking into absence, the fireball appearing in his mind again.
''Any reason why they attacked you..?''
Surely, they didn't came here for no reason? Was Jabor hiding something?

Level 9
Ûthun stared out over the burning vale, the ground strewn with the corpses of many elves, some laying among his trees. He shook his head and sighed sadly as he saw those trees that had been left lying on the ground, hewn by the cruel axes of the attacking elves.

He turned back to Jabor. "I suppose that the prospect of adventure appealed to me, friend. This flaming rock was enough of an oddity to bring me out of exile, although you could say I've been rarin' to go for a long time now. The last time I saw you, lad, was when MacGluh (Ûthun considers him his father) and Lord Den Tanish argued over what to name the humans! Tell me, how are things with you?" He said this cheerfully, although his face was still somber as he looked back over the ruined forests.

Level 19
"I have absolutely no idea why these infidels invades my land just like this. It does not make sense." Jabor said with a worried look. "As you can see, I've made quite a realm for myself, established some seven thousand years ago and prospering. My army is counted among the strongest and fiercest of the entire region, and I have not experienced a single defeat the last six thousand years. I doubt I would have defeated these deep elves if it weren't for your help though. Aboria owes you a great deal." Jabor continued, and sent a mental message to the Black Guard that all was well, but he still wanted them with him. "I'm not sure the fireball even landed..." He said, almost in a whisper.

It was thundering fiercely in the skies above them, and suddenly a massive feedback of energy hit the ground near Eruqc.

Level 19
"I get this weird feeling..." Jabor said. "Something... Someone..." His voice was almost dreaming.

---

"You have failed in your task! Failure can not be tolerated!" The cloaked figure towered over the dark warriors in the great hall. He struck out with an arm, and exactly a thousand warriors burst into flames. He would not let their souls leave.

Level 19
''Yes.. obviously, someone incredible great is watching us and planning your demise with devious and cunning plans, to bring all the Immortals down and take over the mortal world!" he mumbled in great sarcasm.
''Anyways, what are you going to do next..?''

Level 9
"Who knows,'tis a strange world." Ûthun looked at them, a sour frown on his face "And the Immortals may not have even been the first species to prosper, we found a small amount of evidence that backs that up." He looked back over the woods.

"We need to find out why this had to happen."

The temple of Chem-Nuf was once the center of power, culture, economy and knowledge. It was a complex of building, statues, shrines, collumns and roofs, surrounded by a several meter thick and high stone wall, covering about half a square mile of space on the top of a hill overlooking the river on the one side and the dusty plain where once the city was locatedon the other. From this place, the immortal had once ruled over this land, and Sed hoped that one day, they would again. This place was not only a temple. It was a palace, a fortress and for Sed a home.
But this day, he wandered not along the outer wall, dreaming of an empire. Instead, he rushed through the catacombs beneath the area, searching for information. Here, in the darkness of the corridors, generations of both mortals and immortals had carved all knowledge of their time into the rock, the greatest archive known to the world. Somewhere deep under the rooms with tables of lineages, beer recipes and grain statistics, there was the hall of the gods. It had been redesigned and expanded several times and whas now a cylinder of 100 meters diameter and at least 500 meters height, the walls covered with holes full of stone tablets. For every immortal who had contact to the empire, there was a hole with at least one tablet with basic information. This archive has even been used frequently after the fall of the empire and the revolution and every table had been upated during the last two centuries (For this, Sed employed a lesser immortal who is commonly only called the archivar), so if this fireball was thrown by an immortal, and it definetly was, he would have an entry here. But he had not.
When Sed finally realised that after several hours of searching, he got Goosebumps due to the last possible explanation: Whoever casted this, was older than the hall and asleep during the milleniums. This immortal had to be one of the first generation, mightier than anyone now walking the earth except maybe Suer Tanak. And then, Sed felt them. He was deep under the earth, so they had come already very close before he could feel them. It was an army of mortals, and not his Gnolls, they were to organized and too many. And probably not here for trading some goods.
Sed ran as fast as possible towards the surface, not trying to panic as he sensed more and more troops with every level he climbed. Before he reached the exit, he send a telepathic distress call to any immortal who cared to hear it: "Someone is attacking the temple of Chem-Nuf. I beg for assistance from anyone who hears me. I need help, quickly!"

OOC: Sorry for this wall of text, but that happens if the character is alone. In fact, youre in a way lucky: I had an even longer version, but then windows decided to install updates without asking. If you dont want to read anything, at least read the last paragraph

Level 8
Beriadan opened his eyes and quickly got out of his bed. "Altharian!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Beriadan waited a few moments, but alas no one came. Where the hell is Altharian? Beriadan shook his head and put on his white robes as usual, this time placing travelling boots on. He inspected the bookshelf next to his bed and pulled out a leather bound book. A loud grumble was heard as the bookshelf opened itself like a door. Beriadan smiled and walked through the secret passage, his smile however long gone, for another thought disturbed his mind. Chem-nuf has been breached...

Level 13
While Dredmor began his descent into the sand covered dunes he could only wonder where this wind had taken him. After landing upon this sand dune Dredmor and his troops began to get off the clouds and walked over the sand dune to see a pillar of smoke and fire coming from a large temple. As Dredmor thought about how to respond he told his soldiers "Let us wait men see how it plans out if we are going to make a council it cannot stand with weak pillars."

Level 9
Ûthun shook his head in pain as the message from Sed reached him. "This is.. a lot of unfortunate events occurring in one day..." He looked far to the horizon. "Chen-Nuf, eh? I never quite cared for that sort of thing. Seemed like just another place where we asserted our superiority."

Despite being considered old for even an (current day) Immortal, and wise beyond his years, Ûthun had always been quick to say rash things when the mood struck him. Despite this, he looked worried. "What should we do, friends?"

The elven Warriors marched through the gates and began to search and burn every building, but sicne the temple was built of stone, the fire could not destroy much. It was more an symbolic action to show any supporters that it was already too late.
Suddenly, the jackal-headed god leaped out of an door frame and decapitated two elven warriors before they could react. While running into the next group, Sed summoned a large dust cloud around the temple, reducing the sight range down to a few centimeters. Sed would have liked more a full-scale sand storm, but that would never have struck them all and then he would be too weak to fend off the rest.
He still thought over the important question: Why? Why had the unknown god decided to attack here? What did he expect inside these walls? Wanted he simply the fortress that the temple could be (than he would have a fortress in the middle of nowhere), or was there an information he wanted and that laid somwhere deep down in the caverns(That seemed more plausible, but Sed could not think of any knowlegde protected by the darkness an immortal would want)?

Level 9
Ûthun grinned savagely as the other two took off quickly, then turned to Eruqc. "We'd best follow them. Perhaps we can get some answers finally." Without another word, his body rippled and re-formed itself into the Wild Spirit, the massive Crow prayed to by the villagers of Illien.

"And away I go! To Chem-Nuf, and wherever it may lead!" His telepathic voice reached Jabor, as he accelerated to stay level with him.

Level 9
With a quick transformation, Ûthun found himself falling down to the sands below, landing on his feet among elves yet again. He shook his head in confusion, then shrugged, laying all about himself low with long and powerful swings. "Seems we'll be getting some answers soon, plenty more of your ilk around here!" With that, he pushed his way through the attacking elves, trying to reach the temple itself.

"Damnation, a little help?!" He said loudly, as a spear cut his back and several warriors came around him.

Level 19
He growled.. seriously? He now remember why he hadn't liked his kinmen.. sigh. He had followed Uthun from the ground and as he had finally arrived in the scene, he had transformed himself into.. well, himself again. A tall rising man in nomad's clothes, in the middle of the desert. With a roar he drew his sword as it shone in the great burning sun and charged at the others..

Level 9
The Immortal exhaled as the others arrived and took the fight a little further back, giving him a moment to breathe. Looking around, he could see that all around the temple, as even the very stones burned, Elven warriors running here and there with torches. he narrowed his eyes and looked over the destroyers angrily. He was starting to lose control of his emotions after losing a good third of his woods, and now these elves destroyed a perfectly good shrine?

Grinding his teeth, he sat back on the steps of the temple and watched the fighting. He would not give in to the ways of the avenger.

EDIT: Well, your early statement confuzzled my young foolish mind >.>

Last edited:
Level 19
Jabor mowed his way through the elven warriors. Something within him, in his blood, burned with some unknown rage and hatred. It was as if some unknown force or spirit had possessed him. He wanted to taste blood, to taste flesh. These defilers would be wiped from the surface of the very world.

---

The cloaked man watched as his forces surged to the ruins of Chem Nuf. The seeing stone lighting the room with a warm glow. Then he suddenly shivered. Something ancient had stirred in the darkness around him. His unease grew as he dismissed the weird feeling. This was his era, his age. Nothing would stop him now. He would claim what was rightfully his.

Yaerstra watched from a distance, her sleek, trim form held secure by the red velvet corset she fancied that night. Her long travelers cloak spun, tangled in the cold winds embrace. Her red skin was hot, contrasting with the chill she felt, watching on. Her small fangs glistened with delight below. In a brutal, fatal way, she was beautiful... Stunning. She slowly walked towards her quarry... Jabor. Her graceful walk was one of the determined. Jabor would be hers, one way, or another.

She finally walkdd up, coming from the right of assyrs approach... Only making herself noticable when she tapped jabor on the shoulder, interuppting him and assyr.

"jabor!" she said enthusiastucally... "how did I know ld find you in the midsts of all this beutiful gore and fighting?".

[please note, when I say "made herself noticeable," she was still visible before, but, she made herself rather... Discreet.

Typing from phone, sorry...

Level 19
As he thrusted his sword into the stomach of an Elf and pulled it with all his strength out, he quickly turned to see what or who had interrupted him.. Looking at his hands and his sword, he noticed it was stained.

Closing his eyes, he had some rest.

Opening his eyes, he once again saw the battlefield with the dead warriors spread across the floor, blood spreading in the sands, colouring it red... then, he was interrupted.

He quickly glared at Yaerstra and a very small smile errupted from his face before it absolutely showed nothing at all, again. ''What the hell are you doing here?'' he asked her, frowning. Grumbling something, he quickly looked around to see if there were Elves charging their position now, for he had given them a moment of weakness..

Level 19
"Ah... Yaerstra! Delightful as always!" Jabor said, goring his minotaur horns through an elf's body. Jabor alway felt slightly nervous in her prescence. He decapitated another elf and kicked a third into the ground, delighting in the sound of its spine shattering. Jabor harbored a sadistic love for killing mortals. "You know me too well Yaerstra. You know my passion for war and lust for blood." He continued, as he drew his waraxe through several elves in one, lethal swing.

Level 9
As Yaerstra seemingly appeared from nowhere, Ûthun glared nervously at her. His fists worked themselves into fists and then released as he watched her approach. He almost snarled when she stopped in front of Jabor. "Are all you Imperial dogs going to keep running into each other today?" His distaste for the other Immortals' empires was starting rise again, and with the burning of the only place he had left to himself, he wasn't exactly in a light mood. "If you've got this.. temptress with you, I guess you won't be needing me anymore. I'm going to go find myself a new home."

Level 19
As he turned to Uthun his face hardened as if he had become a solid rock.
''What, again, is your problem? I do not rule an empire nor do I lead one, I am merely a guest of my friends and if you have problems with trying to get something right, for one time, and with stopping with whining, then please, do tell! For this is ridicilous and unneeded, and you should stop acting like a hysterical, jealous woman because of the arrival of her, which you are not.'' was his telepathic message, specifically send to Uthun and to nobody else, thus, only destined for Uthun.
''Trust me, my friend, I have nothing against you, but what is your point?'' he added, trying to soften his original message.

She ignored all others, her form gracefully slidimg into that of a large, beautiful female minotar...

"and the blood does run thick today...." She said softly, stepping closer to jabor, her claw sliding across a bloody blade, coating her claw, which she proceeded to lick ravishingly. "i have a proposition for you, oh my dear, strong bull... One that can satify us both... But it will have to wait until after the battle."

Then she turned to assyr. "oh, my dear..." She began in a condecending, amorous, sarcastic manner, "i think you know that ALL too well honey." She was human again, smiling.

Then she turned to the enemy. "who are we butchering today, my strong, brave men?"

She smiled, ravishingly at ulthun, awating a response.

Somewhere inside the walls, a small group of elven warriors tried to find a way through the dust. They knew that to their left and right, there should be some buildings and behind these, another group of elves that were doing exactly the same: Trying to stay in sight of their team members (which was difficult enough with a estimated visibility of 2 feet) and to find the entrance to one of the structures.
When they reached a junction, one of them stepped into the dust and tried to see the group to their left. Suddenly, after a metallic 'Chunk', he fell backwards into sight, with half his head missing. The leader sweared and ordered his group into turtle formation. But before the circle closed around him, he suddenly gaped and fell forward with his spine cut open. Before the warriors realized that the foe was now within, two other fell beheaded. Then one of them drew his sword and slashed at the humanoid shape that towered in the middle of the circle. But instead of parrying, the attacker sommersaulted over him, cutting his face in halves during the jump.
One of the adjacent warriors thrust his halberd at the position of the still-unknown enemy, but instead of impaling him, he heard and felt loosing the upper half of his weapon. Just when he threw away the useless handle and drew the sword, he noticed his halberd's first half returning to him - with the sharp end aimed at his face.
The three remaining men formed a small circle, weapons pointed outwards, awaiting the terrible foe to return and kill what was left of them. But nothing happened for a while and the battlefield became silent. One of them thought about calling for aid, but decided against it. It would surely lure the attacker back to them. Then, the same warrior noticed that one of his companions wore not the normal armor but a simple loincloth.
With two fast and well-aimed slashes ended Sed the life of the elves. He looked at his khopesh and sweared silently. He had sharpened the weapon lately to the degree that was neccesary to slash through bones easily, but the thick helmets already left some scratches. With any bad luck, he had to pull his weapon out of every corpse before killing the next elf, which would take twice as much time as he liked to. But the main threat was over, with no group now anywhere near the entrance. He looked back through the doorway he came through (in fact, the junction the elves though they had found was in fact an entrance). This building was the main access to the catacombs and he feared that he would not be able to defend it single-handedly, not against a whole army. Suddenly, he had a cracy idea that he liked well enough to perform. With a slight breeze, he gathered sand from the temple courtyards and piled it up against building walls, making them look like half covered by dunes. The small alleyway where he stood was filled completely with sand, blocking the entrance completely. Even if they knew it was here and started digging immediately, it would take them at least one hour to get through.
This little trick had taken more energy than he expected. He had to be more careful with the next group of elves and decided to rest before engaging them. When he leaned against the nearest wall, he noticed the presence of several other immortal outside the temple walls. At least, the cavalry is here, he thought and took another two breaths before walking towards the nearest group of warriors.

OOC: Its depressing that so little happened during the week i was offline.

Level 13
OOC:One reason I don't think much happened while you were offline is because you were the reason everyone was there.

As Dredmor stood upon the sand dune he only though one thing "This will do..." And so he pulled a large scroll out of pop it was flapping and flying in the wind till Dredmor started to chant. A few minuets later he put his hand on the scroll and the other on a dead elven warriors weapon and soon the earth began to shake as if there was a earthquake but this wasn't true. On the battlefield the earth started to shake elf's started dropping like flies and the only thing people could see was a mist of blood and what had raised from that mist of blood was all the dead eleven solders weapons.

Level 9
"We kill those who have rendered fair lands into ash and dead wood, Yaerstra Vindrae, old companion." Uthun glared around him. He looked around at the others, then shrugged carelessly. "I care little of what may happen today, I suppose. I've been alone for so long I guess it'll be impossible to reacquaint myself with you, my.. compatriots. Put aside the fact I don't know two of you so well, and you'll have to accept the fact that if I had to save one of my now-desecrated trees or leave one of you to your deaths, I would always pick the woods." He looked over them again, flexed and stretched himself menacingly, then spoke again. "Of course, I mean this in the least hostile manner. Friends. I lost many of those today." With that, he gave a truly awe-inspiring roar, then thundered off into the elvish ranks.

"To all who would oppose me.. this is what you may expect!" Although he was speaking to the elves, it was quite plain that he was hinting something at the others. As always, Uthun could be easily read, deception being something he detested. His foul mood still wasn't improving, and the presence of Yaerstra was not helping the matter.. although he wasn't totally sure why. His blood ran hot as he clawed his way through the attacking elves, his eyes wide and his hair wild as he ravenously tore the warriors into gory bits.

Level 19
Jabor sent a half-smile in the direction of Yaerstra, then shifted into a grin. He altered his appearance to the one of an impossibly tall, maroon-skinned, muscular human with twelve fingers on each hand, yellow eyes and horns encircling his head. His waraxe shifted into a broad, ornate claymore of exceptional craftmanship. A long scar formed across his face and black armor, prefectly sculped to his body, enclosed it. He was not certain why he did this change, but he sure felt more comfortable around Yaerstra this way. A vicious smile spread across his face as he charged back into the fray. His blood was still boiling, but with more than rage this time. "Today I'm butchering elves." He shouted, in an unusually enthusiatic way for his person.

her gaze shifted to gaze at jabors new form. She smiled lightly, a tempestous laugh resonating across the landscape. "my my jabor, you are having a good day." She said brightly, her redish flesh gleaming in the sun, her marvelously revealing dress swaying in the wind, as her red har tumbled down her shapley back.

"immortals were so much fun in the old days, now its all this hostiliy. Is jabor the only male here who knows how to have a good time?"

Level 19
''Times change.'' he simply said, sheating his sword and turning once more around. Jabor would handle it futher..
Suddenly, the ground shook and a mist.. like.. what? What was this, some kind of re-union? He looked around, trying to see who it was. Damnit, why couldn't Sharu'amn sense each other?

''Who are you!?'' was his telepathic message through the mist.

Level 13
As Dredmor heard this message he could only chuckle a little then reply in a confident and powerful voice "I am Lord Dredmor of the Northern planes friend of mortals and soon to be a member of the Council of Immortals!" As the slightly mist started to fade all the elves had dispersed, all you could see was the sight blood everywhere it stained the sand like a giant velvet blank of red but soon all the blood mist dispersed and on top a sand dune was a man. Lord Dredmor more soon went down the sand dune walking with his Guards he presented himself in a kind manner and put out his hand "It is a honor to meet you all."

Level 9
Uthun watched the newcomer warily, stretching his muscles. At that moment, he was easily the most threatening of the group besides Jabor, but seeing the elven troops die so quickly to this Dredmor type, he felt a little unnerved. He looked back at Yaerstra and Assyr. "Council of Immortals? Bah." He shook his head and relaxed a little, although his muscles bunched up as he did so. "I am called Uthun. I don't know who you are, Dredmor, but I too come from the Northern region. Now it'd be best if you explained to us your presence here." "So we can finish this damn adventure quickly enough, we ought to find out why this temple was attacked by these defilers. Let's make it quick. I need to find a new home." he added, grumbling. Once again, his odd behavior at the loss of his home was irking him, as he was barely even thinking about his words before spouting them out angrily at the other Immortals. "You'll have to forgive me of my harsh words, friends.. this has been a harsh day."

Level 13
As Dredmor responded to Uthun concerns he said "I am sorry I came unannounced, but I seek the aid of my fellow immortals for these elven hordes are not some mindless army there is a puppet master be hide the curtain and I can only help but think they have a very foul part to play in the show.... But besides these concerns let us go into the temple and I will brief all of you on my plan" As Dredmor walked through the gates he raised his hands and a gust of wind came through the desert throwing sand up all over the battlefield. After a few seconds all that remained was the immortals standing in the desert.

"Impressive performance, but you still need permission to enter my temple. This is my realm, so you will have to abide by my rules." Dredmor found himself with the tip of a Khopesh poited at his throat just as he walked through the gates. With the dust cloud around the temple fading, Sed came fully into sight, staring angrily at the intruder.

Level 19
He grumbled something in annoyance, yet still watched Sed with a smile as he saw the whole situation evolve. Besides, the succuba was right.. it wasn't fruitful to help Dredmore. Only curiosity had driven him to this place and he was done, after he would, perhaps, view the temple.

He sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

Level 13
As Dredmor look down at the tip of the weapon at his throat he could only chuckle a little "I am very sorry if I offended you would you require me to do something to enter your realm???"

Level 19
Jabor was not talking, simply following the events with his gaze. In his opinion, it seemed that this Dredmor could not take pleasure in simple bloodbath. He straightened, sheated his sword and walked towards the others, his deep maroon skin glistening with blood. His Plate Mail dissapeared and was replaced by a pair of wide, black pants.

Level 13
As he stares at Sed keep his face calm and he replays "I only wish to use this temple because it closet to us and we require time to prepare for the coming storm is all so may I have your permission to use your home??"

Status
Not open for further replies.