• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

'God-like' RP construction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Yestra Vindrae
Portfolio: Demoness of temptation, Desire
Symbol: red star
Divine Might: Demoness
Followers: Anyone at all, even gods.
Number of Followers: Anyone at all.
Secrecy: None, but not many know of her.
Favoured Weapon: a claw
Residence: a large, beautiful castle. in an infernal wasteland.
Places of Worship: anywhere
Main form: a beautiful woman, with red skin, glowing flaming hair, and long nail/claws.
Major Powers: the ability to influence decisions. she controls burning desire.
Minor Powers: seduction.
Bio: She is a vicsious succubus. He worshippers are very similar. many do not know that they worhip her. but succmbing to ones desires and temptations is to worship her. a wealthy, corrupt ruler, or a bloodthirsty warlord all give her power when they succumb... making her very influential... albeit, very unkown... she is one of the primordials favorite servants and advisors. although she is extremely manipulative. she can make essentially any mortal do whatever she asks, and it is extremely difficult for even gods to resist. she is very independant.

Level 19
I'll say she is approved, yes.

EDIT:
New location:
The Fountain of Power
When the Universe was created, the Upper God created a hidden realm above the stars where he made a fountain. The fountain is shaped like a giant hand, and in its palm there is crystal clear water. If you enter the waters and submerge yourself entirely, you will increase in divine power (Mortal-Demigod, Demigod-Lesser God, Lesser God-Intermediate God, Intermediate God- Greater God and Greater God-Even Greater God[They only become more powerful]), but only the Upper God knows its location, and the only other being knowing about its existence is the Primeval and maybe Avanor, Exoplasma's char. To get there requires incredible power or amazing luck, the combined power of three greater gods for example, is enough to summon someone there. In any case, I decide wether you make it or not.

Last edited:
Level 25
Map Idea

WW-Map_Wc3.jpg

Black Rings = Greater Cities, Towns, Settlements and etc
Light Blue Tracks = Trading and Traveling routes

I know, it kinda sucks ass.
But my questions are:
- Is it good enough?
- Is the lay out good enough?
- Am I to controlling?
and more.

Put it up or not, your choice.

Level 10
I was thinking about making an rp in modern times, one where a man has 'defyed' the gods by creating this machine to control nature like when it rains, when tornadoes appear, ext. and that the gods are coming down to Earth to rain revenge. They send minions to fight the humans and the humans fight back. The religious types however would make a pact with the gods that way they dont get attacked. Ext ext. It was just an idea but I kind of thought it would be cool.

Level 19
Map Idea

View attachment 79781

Black Rings = Greater Cities, Towns, Settlements and etc
Light Blue Tracks = Trading and Traveling routes

I know, it kinda sucks ass.
But my questions are:
- Is it good enough?
- Is the lay out good enough?
- Am I to controlling?
and more.

Put it up or not, your choice.

Currently making a map, half done (Have made the new world, lacks the Old world)

Name: Methuselah
Portfolio: Demonlord of Fate, Master of Time, The Demonking of the Void
Symbol: A burning world, A Pentagram made up of pentagrams.
Divine Might: Greater Demonlord
Favoured Weapon: Sickle
Residence: A black cathedral of immense proportions. This usually has flames coming out of some precipeces
Main form: A Towering man of pure black, all of his features are this way. certain cracks and orifices glow red.
Major Powers: (not to shure about power levels here...) controls time itself. can stop and reverse time. can rescue his followers from death by reversing time and giving them a chance to try somthing again. Master of fate.
Minor Powers: can give people dreams. can bless followers, can banish enemies to the void.. can create rifts to the void and speak to the mids of creatures and people in their dreams... ect. Can create nightmares that can make people go insane.
Bio: Methuselah was, at the creation of the universe, destined to regulate the flow of time itself. for he is time itself.

He looks really creepy... all of his voidlings exept Daedemomorphon have have changed with him. voidlings are now slightly demonic looking.

Level 19
Some more changes must be made before I can approve this. When the ritual concluded, all connections to your followers were broken, sorry if I forgot to mention that, but you are no longer dependant on them for power. In short, You have no followers anymore. I don't see anything else that needs changing. Pm me if any questions.

Level 23
Name: Nilicto
Portfolio: God of the Everchanging (A god that loves and creates change in any way.)
Symbol: A golden C with a spherical red gem floating in the middle.
Divine Might: Lesser
Followers: Changelings (They call themself Nilicari), who say they came from a small island, where everything changes constantly, the plants they brought are also never the same. (There are only 100 Nilicari left, their island was destroyed by something even Nilicto doesn't know.)
Number of Followers: 50 Nilicari, Nilicari don't like to talk to strange species all that often, and they know when the other person is a Nilicari or not, while any other race probably wouldn't know, until they spoke to them. This lack of communication with other races, prevents the religion to spread to other races.
Secrecy: The Nilicari are very proud of Nilicto, though they don't have a physical presentation of him, since he himself always appeares differently, or does something else, so instead the most important people of the Nilicari have golden staffs with the symbol of Nilicto on it.
Favoured Weapon: Changing all around himself, to either make the enemy confused, insane or any other way dissabled becouse he/she/it can't comprehend what's happening, this does not work on Nilicari though.
Residence: Always somewhere else.
Places of Worship: The Nilicari pray in a small forest, which they planted, with plants from their island, the forest changes constantly, blink once, and you might think you've been teleported.
Main form: Nilicto loves to present himself differently every time, sometimes he's a big, majestic dragon, the next he's a road sign, stirring up trafic.
Major Powers: Change reality: The abillity to change objects into something else, this power gets stronger the more followers he has, with 50 followers, he can only change one object, the size of a small tree, when he still had his own island, with thousands of followers, he could change the entire island on a whim's notice, he also only can use this power within a kilometer range of his followers.
Minor Powers: Metamorphose: The abillity to change his own body in whatever way he wants
Bio: Nilicto loves change, especially if he himself didn't make it, he hates stagnant things, the things he dislikes most, are mountains, since they never realy seem to change, he doesn't even look up into the sky, since anything he sees there, is there to stay, and he hates it, he sort of likes the humans, becouse they change the world, they dislike elves though, since they want to keep the world as it is.

Nilicto was a god who got completely occupied by a decently sized island, where things seemed to change more oftenly than on other places, so he meddled with the island, enhancing the change a bit, and the local sentient race loved it, and started to worship him, together, the Nilicari and Nilicto created a grand everchanging civilization, with as main piece a giant city called "The Everchanging" after Nilicto, though at the hight of Nilicari civilization, something unknown struck the island, Nilicto loved it at first, since it was a giant change, but then noticed his island was gone, and replaced by a barely-changing slab of land, the majority of his people were gone too, so his power dropped massively, which didn't allow him to turn his island back, so he brought his people to safety on another piece of land, a large continent with many people.

Level 14
Name: Methos
Portfolio: Horsemen Entity of death. Death Incarnate. The Reborn Entity
Symbol: A Skeleton upon a white horse. A skull is a secondary symbol.
Divine Might: Greater Entity
Followers: Undead, Necromancer and cleric
Number of Followers: Unknown
Secrecy: The Priesthood of death is kept a secret but the cults of death are widely known.
Favoured Weapon: The Scythe of Souls
Residence: Within a great house looking over soul on their way to their after life, where the plane of souls is.
Places of Worship: In the temple of death or graveyards.
Main form: A cloaked man with pure black clothing. Pure white skin, long white hair and red eyes.
Major Powers: Controls life span and death of mortals, creating new death gods.
Minor Powers: Moving into time, creating undead, and all magics.
Bio: He is one of the old ones, he was task to kill mortal. He found a way to do that without going to soul. In his house, is where the orb of souls is kept. He created a plane that pure Grey. This is where his house is with a garden and many wonderful places. It even has a pool. This is where his most faithful go, to live and serve Methos. he is kind and loving even thought the cult aren't. He grown to love mortals and some he really likes are allowed back and live another before they live with him. His house looks like a castle with expanded space. He had faced his curse and became an entity.

Bio: Created by Methos as a Army of followers. "The Circe of Methos" is a powerful book full of all facts about Methos. Only the Death soul can read this. This is the other avatar of Methos and acts him as they are linked. "The Scythe of Souls Jr" is said to be made by Methos himself and made of the same metal the real one is. It looks like it father and has the same powers. This is the merged group.
Leaders: Head Cleric Behest and The Death Soul
Cult Major Powers: Create powerful zones known as "Death blight", mastery of the undead arts and control all undead.
Cult Minor Powers: Create undead, summon the dead and use the powers of the necrotic lands to weave powerful spells.
Cult Weapons: A scythe is the weapon of choice. The most powerful have the weapons known as "The Mimic Deaths" and are said to contain powerful magic’s. The head get "The Head Death" the second most powerful and "The Scythe of Souls Jr" is the Death Soul. A dagger made from bones of a dead necromancer.
Warcry: ": "All shall die and be reborn as undead, as we convert them into our cause."

Higher Ranks
Head Cleric: The head of the order, these are gifted with powerful magic and control over their master's creations.
Death knight: The warriors who give up everything to gain power from death.
Lich: Undead Priest who is the most powerful of all undead.
Soul writer: He records every person who dies. He is granted with the sight of time.
Death Soul: The true servant of death. The soul is sacrificed to become a Death Soul. They are granted deaths powers and always are the final word.

Lower Ranks
Cleric: Masters of death magic.
Death warriors: Warriors who devote themselves to death.
Priest: The basic class of the order.
Acolyte: The beginner’s class, they study from the masters.

Last edited:
Level 14
After reading all of your construction thread I believe I would like to join. I do have some questions first though.

Even though a god of nature is present would it be possible to be a god of water or something of that sorts and/or is it possible to be one of the demonlords previously stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.