• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God-RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
The Shockwaves barely was affected by the magic, and many more emitted at higher rates from the Primeval, whose body seemed to
pulse wildly. The Roof shattered, but the stone only fell a few feet before it froze in time, and the gods could see that at the very edges of the room, time itself was freezing.

Level 16
"Spirits! Bless my wrath and annihilate these cursed defilers! Lightning! Strike the damned with your light! Plants! Strangle the dark with your might! Earth! Sunder yourself below the death-reeked beasts! Water! Clean this place of wrongdoers! Nature! LEND YOUR GRACE TO US!" As Gilzarra chanted, the effects of his wrath becomes thrice greater in quantity, and grows tenfold in power.

Methuselah was knocked to the ground but managed to get up, and tried to resist as wave after wave struck him.

OOC: can we just delay the primeval a bit? this battle is crazy... I'm thinknig i want methuselah to joni the primeval after this... so the primeval should defeat methuselah... and he should teleport everyone away, after the rimeval is hurt a bit.. or somhing like that...

Level 25
IC
The rift that Yerstra entered was still there, a small ball of fire.
Ophelia knew how to use the demonic powers, but she hadn’t used them for ages. Did she leave it for a reason, Ophelia thought to herself.
After minutes of thinking, Ophelia decided to enter the rift…

OOC
Will I live long enough to see the other side?
The choice is yours!

Level 19
As the blade of Nicanor hit the Primeval, time froze. It was even out of Methuselah's control. Then the Primeval spoke, his voice heavy with agony and pain. "You... you will... not defeat... me..." Suddenly, the room was empty. It was intact, and the markings and the Demons was gone. Only the Tomb stood left, and the gods fell to the ground.

Level 19
"You are a bright child indeed, Gilzarra. He lacks my will, that is correct, but to gain it, he needs the only physical remnant of me that he does not have, my heart!" The Upper God continued. "The sword is just another part of me, but it is the tool needed to kill the Primeval. However, not until you have the heart."

Level 19
"When I passed out of existence, I left my Heart in the Forgotten Sanctuary. That way, I could still announce a heir if neccessary. But I cannot tell you the location of it, because I do not know." The Upper God said, and liquid silver started to seep from the walls.

Methuselah struggled to his feet, "I-... what have you done to me?"

Yerstra laughed. "master, pehapse we should make him our servant? he could serve us well..." se laughed agian, and looked at her sister. "ah my sister! you made the right choice!" she smiled. "my lord! this is my sister ophelia! i hpe she has come to join us. now that the gods have failed!" she laughed.

Level 19
"The Upper God is a mantle passed from God to God for as long as anyone can remember. I am the fourth to have it. Upper Gods rarely perish, and I have existed longer than any of you can remember!" The Upper God said calmly.

OOC: Primeval

"The ritual completed." The Primeval said emotionless. "Chain Methuselah!"

OOC: Er... DMW... noone was supposed to know that...

Level 19
OOC: Don't worry, you'll pull through.

IC:
The Primeval turned to face Methuselah, then brought up his spear. "You see this spear? It is the Spear of Souls, it holds every soul who have ever been defeated ny me and my servants, adn I command its power. You will join them very soon." He ignored Ophelia's questions and readied himself to thrust.

Level 25
IC
Ophelia pitted Methuselah, both for his weakness and defeat.
She watched the altar take place and waited for Methuselah’s demise, his transforming in to a corrupted Demon Lord.
She thought of engaging the Primeval, but she wouldn’t even harm him before she would be transformed in to a pile of dust.
”Yerstra, you do enjoy this, don’t you?”

OOC
I've totally forgotten about "Ophelia just becoming a goddess", but wouldn't Primeval somehow "feel the presence of a god"?
Just wondering :p

Status
Not open for further replies.