• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

God-RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
With the bunch of towns destroyed they brought back prisoners to the main city that was the N. They brought as many people as they could up to the altar. The clutists started to make the people worship the shadows, torturing them int he ways of the shadow. Balthazar was walking through the forest when a large black portal opened up, showing the realm of the shadows. He smiled and walked on through, a few shadow soldiers walking through the portal to keep an eye on the culitsts in the mortal world.

OOC: Hey have any mortals gone to the new world to set up colonies yet?

Level 13
OOC:Is it ok if I go see Primodrial? Since I believe I have access to a way gate like machine in Methos castle.

Level 25
IC
*Ophelia begins to explain what she had in mind*
"So Methuselah, will you accept my pact?"
Ophelia said this as obedient as she could, as she feared she might anger the God of Time.

OOC
Sorry for the f*ing late reply, but I missed that part, and it took me until NOW to see it... Sorry...

And by the way, did you read that long post?
Else I've to describe that again :p

Level 14
The undead were now ready to fight this shadow threat, as many moved into towns that weren't destroyed to convert. Some spotted the shadows and started to attack them around the old world. As the living fell, their undeath was secured.

In a converted city.
"The plague of undeath is now moving arcoss the lands. These shadows will die and be unborn." Lich lord was happy with the conversions and waited for the destruction of the shadows.

Level 13
OOC:He may be the enemy of all gods/servants but he may also listen to what my char has to say is all.

She laughed again. "well sister, as you know, the primevial is back." she smiled. "And I was wondering if you were going to make the right choice. I would hate to see you icinerated into a pile of divine dust. She laughed again, both as if it was a funny idea, and as if she would hate it to happen. it was hard not to like her....

Level 10
OOC: Wow sol you rmaking it seem like in a matter of minutes you would have killed my entire cult. And how can you turn something that doesnt even have a soul into an undead?

IC: Balkeor notices what Balthazar had done and also had noticed what the god of death was doing. Balkeor starts to rally up his men, and send them to where balthazar was. He had ordered them to take his son back with them to the mortal world and deal with the threat their cult faces.

Level 13
OOC:Note Undead do not needs souls they just have to be alive and have a physical form to be turned into undead just saying that right now.

Level 13
OOC:My theory is correct for I have obtained undead servants in my castle on top the creepy cliff above a small little nice village.

Level 25
IC
Ophelia rose up as Yerstra Vindrae spoke of the Primeval. She began to remember the great battles she once fought with her former master and beloved sister.
“No Yerstra, do not tempt me..!”
”Primeval is not fighting for the right course this time, this time he seeks revenge, not power!”
Slowly Ophelia began to burst in purple arcane dust, she was enraging.
“Yerstra, I wish the same for you, but don’t be a fool and join the Primeval.
He won’t bring down the new gods, he’s too weak, and I don’t want you to go down with him, sister.”

OOC
Man, I suck at "converting" :p
Anyway, Ophelia might join Yerstra if you're able to convince me.

Last edited:
"thats where you are wrong my beloved sister!" She said with care. putting her hand on ophelia's shoulder. "the primeval is growing more powerful. As we speak, dearest sister, he is gathering the remenants of the upper gods power. soon he will trancend the power of ALL the gods!" She looked at her sister desperatly. "sister! i do not wish your destruction! and that is what will come if we choose the loosing side! i cannot bear to have you choose the wrong side!"

OOC: who knows?

Level 19
Sharûk sensed the prescence of Gilzarra, and morphed out from the room to outside the forge to greet him. "Ah, my friend, you've catched up with us!" He said warmly. "Time is running short however! As we speak, Nicanor and Khuqua are practicing with the Sword if the Upper God. We must be off soon, as I fear the Primeval is already out there."

OOC: Primeval Now!

IC:
The Primeval closed his eyes again and sank through the ground, down into a large chamber with near perfect masonry. "It is here!" He said in Triumph.

Level 19
"What is this? What is happening..." Sharûk's body arced with red lightnings, and rage showed on his face...

OOC: Edit: Some Primeval stuff.

The Primeval sent out a wave of mental energies directed towards the Demon Lords and Demonesses. "Return to me! All of you! Your powers are needed here!"

Level 19
Around the Primeval, the shadow forms of the Demon Lords appeared. Uratesh, Lord of Plague, Grinnok, Lord of slaughter, Shikrul, Lord of fear, and Arezh and Surezh, the Lords of Trickery and Murder. "Good, good, but where is My Beloved? Where is Yeastra!" The Primeval screamed the last words. He could not stay for long before the gods would arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.