• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive RP Helpline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
This is for those who would like to plan, get to know, or get help on Roleplays here. People will help you out when they can.

Current infomation

Current RPs
Official {Unamed} Futuristic Roleplaying

Rafia: Blackwind Mountains and Necropia

God RP

Terraneos Legacy

Great Rps that died out
World of Darjis 1&2
Legacy of the Damned 1,2&3

Gath Stormer
Dragonson
Witch King
Elenai
Varsaigen
The World Is Flat
Fussiler1
Jsprat100
Orc-of-Azeroth
Saken

Gath Stormer
Dragonson
Witch King
Elenai
Varsaigen
The World Is Flat
SoLmaster
DarkKnight
Crazy Cow
Mato2
ShadowDemonLord
sacridshadow
L2love
Grishnakah
Phoonix
arthas king
SpankyDmonkey
OMonaxos
VeljkoM
supertoinkz

"We are funseeker and we love it. No one can stop us from doing the stuff we love" ~SoLmaster, wisdom is the tool for power.
Rules to follow.

Last edited:
Level 14
Dark has a point. (I wont put my name up there until I earned it.) Well then I like your enthusiasm. But to put sown every signal RPer would result in a bigger list. Besides I dont know all the RPers here.

Level 14
OK I make TWO Lists, Great RPers and RPers in general. I need names of those who RP here, If any ones knows a few that aren't on here, say it.

Gath Stormer
Dragonson
Witch King
Elenai
Varsaigen
The World Is Flat
SoLmaster
DarkKnight
Crazy Cow
Mato2
ShadowDemonLord
sacridshadow
L2love
Grishnakah
Phoonix
arthas king
SpankyDmonkey
OMonaxos
VeljkoM
supertoinkz

IDEA FOR A ROLE PLAY:
A great evolutionary event has pass, The Grand Change. Humans had all ready colonized the system and are in the middle of colonizing more. They start to look different and many broke into 5 fractions. The two greatest fractions are the Empire and the Federation. The rest are the Scouts, the freehold and the Kingdom. Other Races have joined the areas. Greaka, the small gray people with advance intellect. Doradain, the scourge of freedom. And the Kekekon, the fast makers that help the Greaka.

Humani fractions are both good and evil. The scout are people have explore new worlds for the other fractions. The kingdom are the mental powerful humani that fight for any good leader. The Federation is a greater power other then the empire. The Freehold are worlds who don't like ether side.

Any questions?

Last edited:
Level 14
Humani have good people, bad people and the rest. The only truly evil people here are the
Doradain as a some what Bio-hive like race. Think The Zerg/Tyranids meets the Daleks/Borgs.

Level 14
This Idea died. So here's another.
The mancers

In our future, the universe goes into a change, merging with others. This created the power of the mancers. Each group had a unique power. The necromancer, pyromancer, Carnomancer, etc. These groups now fight over lands and the people in them. Who will you be?

Should I make a construction thread?

Level 14
carnomancer
This is the art of flesh magic if be by manipulation, destruction, golem making, or even healing. These people are often experts in how the body works.

Level 19
Well, if you want you can add me (amargaard) and Masken to the normal Roleplayers. I know that I'm only active in my own thread ((A New Idea) ORP Story - Avatars #1! :D), but it's because I always wants to join in from the start... And there's almost no threads in here that had just started. I would be glad if anyone told me when they start a new thread if they want me to join, cause I always wants to join myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.