• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Legacy of the Damned - Open RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
And I will torture you all to death by having my troll sing the Barbie World song. Pwnt.. you can't beat that. BTW Flat, im going to work on your boss idea at around 4 hrs, since gunna be busy until then. Btw:

Me a barbie girl, in dis barbie Wooorrrrllld!
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywheerrreee
Imagination, life is ju creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party!

Level 14
175449-albums1928-picture14685.jpg
New Helmdal pic.

Level 19
The feared Iron Crown looked down on his prisoners from his steel-armored stallion. His judgement was a life or death, hell or seeing back the lovely plains of Arnor, and to return to the White City of the West, Annumínas.
He noticed one cloacked man with a bow over his shoulder looking at him with his brown eyes, challenging. Before the Witch-King could reply, his left-hand, also a Nazgul, impaled him with his Morgul-Sword. The man fell down to the Earth.
A black swordsman walked to the prisoners and shouted with a loud and careless voice; ''You will be put to El-Murazors, The Iron Crown, the Witch-King and destroyer of Arnor's mercy! Some of you will live, others will serve him until the end of times!''
The Black Numenorean turned to him, looking questioning.
''Killl.. theeem.. and leave.. none alive..''
Then he rode forward and slashes with his sword one of the heads off.
The other Orcs did exactly the same.
They all turned to the place where they came for.
Fornost.
The great king of the Frozen North rode forward, turning to the army, siege ladders, ballista's and wolf cavalry, all waiting eagerly.
''Today.. WE SHALL SHOW THEM THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR!'' he shouted, his voice filled with dread and hate, and his voice elevated. ''NUMENOREANS, ORCS, TROLLS, BEASTMEN! GIVE THEM WHAT THEY GAVE YOU, GIVE THEM DEATH!''
''FORWARD, NOW, FORWARD AND TURN THIS CITY INTO BARREN ASHES!''
Everyone stormed forward, and the Arnorian Archers were paralyzed with fear.
Only Er-Murazor was left behind.
''We shall give them after we're finished....''

''The Legacy of the Damned.'', then he charged.

OOC: Just did this for fun, lawlz.

Level 14
OOC: read this.
Here lies the old prophecy of Dronora.

When the damned have there legacy.
The swords of power are made.
When all four swords of power are found.
One man fight evil to find them.

When the armies of hell march to rule all of reality.
The Half Vampire's Group falls in to evil.
When the half-breed cries for blood for the lost of his friends.
His anger will be renewed.

When all the sword are in the right place.
The Soul Masters are reborn.
And a War of legends is forged.
One Soul master will betray the other to the demon of terror.
But he will fail and and the end of reality is shown.

Here this and think, Legacy of the damned.

Like it

Last edited:
Level 21
The feared Iron Crown looked down on his prisoners from his steel-armored stallion. His judgment was a life or death, hell or seeing back the lovely plains of Arnor, and to return to the White City of the West, Annumínas.
He noticed one cloacked man with a bow over his shoulder looking at him with his brown eyes, challenging. Before the Witch-King could reply, his left-hand, also a Nazgul, impaled him with his Morgul-Sword. The man fell down to the Earth.
A black swordsman walked to the prisoners and shouted with a loud and careless voice; ''You will be put to El-Murazors, The Iron Crown, the Witch-King and destroyer of Arnor's mercy! Some of you will live, others will serve him until the end of times!''
The Black Numenorean turned to him, looking questioning.
''Killl.. theeem.. and leave.. none alive..''
Then he rode forward and slashes with his sword one of the heads off.
The other Orcs did exactly the same.
They all turned to the place where they came for.
Fornost.
The great king of the Frozen North rode forward, turning to the army, siege ladders, ballista's and wolf cavalry, all waiting eagerly.
''Today.. WE SHALL SHOW THEM THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR!'' he shouted, his voice filled with dread and hate, and his voice elevated. ''NUMENOREANS, ORCS, TROLLS, BEASTMEN! GIVE THEM WHAT THEY GAVE YOU, GIVE THEM DEATH!''
''FORWARD, NOW, FORWARD AND TURN THIS CITY INTO BARREN ASHES!''
Everyone stormed forward, and the Arnorian Archers were paralyzed with fear.
Only Er-Murazor was left behind.
''We shall give them after we're finished....''

''The Legacy of the Damned.'', then he charged.

OOC: Just did this for fun, lawlz.

Great stuff. Only one thing bothers me. Witch King was never named by Tolkien. El Murazor is.... have no idea. And White city do you mean Fornost?

Level 14
I'm not out but, helmdal is in his universe and the prophecy of Dronora was said in both universe. So the soul master can have power beyond the known.

Level 19
Fi-fi-finally you're back! I must admit that this RP has became a big mess.'
Hm.. we were at the Undead fight with the Murlocs an'.. well, SOL got kicked out.

@Veljkom, no, with the white city I ment Annuminas, and yes, his former name is El-Murazor, like KhamÛl the Easterling and some others. He must've named them, otherwise those names wouldn't stand in every LotR game made.

Level 21
OOC:No he wasn't name it was stated that Khamul was only one ever named (morgomir was name created by EA so it also isn't part of the true cannon). I have read all books, watched all movies and guess what? The name only appears in "board game"(not in any other) which hardly can be taken as cannon.
Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-king_of_Angmar
Read the first part.

Welcome back Witch and I think anyone can tell you what you missed.

Level 6
You gotta wait till the real RP Moderator comes to approve your character, he went on vacation days ago. When he is back he will approve, and we will start part 2 of the rp. Just read on the rp for now. (btw Angel? Isn't that a bit of a weird name for a race? Just my opinion.)

Level 6
Omg...OMG....OOOMMMGG... HE HAS RETURNED! Everyone! Grab a spear! Shake your head and diss out your fears! The time has come! Repent! Repent! *trips into a bottemless pit, and yells while the volume of his voice dies down* "You will witness your doooooooom!"

lol yay witch is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.