• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

..::Legends of the Damned::..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
OOC: Sorry for double post, my first one didnt show up and I got worried so i made another one. Then they both showed up o_O I'll try and delete one of them.

EDIT: Great now they both deleted! Wtf! I'll make the character in this one then.

Character:
Name: Balthazar
Race: Ner'Gulth(Shadow)
Appearance: No one has seen him for a couple hundered years. He has the appearance of a human but the skin tint of a shadow. He has gotten older now and has gotten some wrinkles. The cloak he wears conceals this from people however. The cloak also conceals a pair of black shadowy wings as well.
Weapons/Armor: Weapons include a shadow blade, a wooden staff, and a shadow orb full of dark magics. Armor includes his cloak to keep him warm and conceal his identity, black metalic shoulder armor, leather shirt and pants, and black metallic boots.

Level 3
I'll help restart the heres my char

Name:Drak'Dan
Race:Orc
Appearance;Long greybeard. Skiny for a orc but not scrany. rather normal orc face
Weapons/Armor:Black robes and hood. Belt of orc and human skulls. Sign of the Black Moon clan on the back of his robes(in red). Necomatic staff called:Ler'dan. Old ork speach fr Damned one.
Staff Appearance: Black wooden stick w/ an Elven skull on the top.

Level 12
Man as for me, I would gladly like to RP with y'all, but f**k RP when we quit it after less than one week. I would also like to make one great RP where we could RP very well, but I know that it won't last long, that's why I'm not down for that idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.