• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of the Damned 2 - Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Legacy of the Damned 2 - Aftermath

lotd2crest.jpg

Lore:
This story takes place in the world of Magnar, which is far away from the Azeroth. It also has various races in it. There are three kingdoms and each is in war with the other two. They are fighting for the dominance over Magnar. The path between Azeroth and Magnar is trough one portal, who is located in the southern Tanaris. There aspects of time opened that portal, so they could drive the bugs out of the Azeroth and put them into parallel dimension. Ten centuries later, it was founded by human expedition sent by Jaina Proudmoore from Theramore Isle.Lot of brave heroes and villains crossed trough that path and went into totally new and expanded world...

Rules:
1. Your character must have it's own personality and he can't use things like:
-"I created mighty golem that crushed few mountains and killed all your armies".
2.You must be real when you are creating your character.
3. Don't flood and attack other players.
4. If you don't want to play this RP, don't mess up with the other players and write something: " This RP sucks! Everyone get outta here!"

Races:

Chaos Orc:
Filled with the demonic power and strength, they are born to bring chaos and destruction over all other races. They are living in the Mal'tharoth Keep in the very roof of the world. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Warlock
- Shaman
- Hunter
- Death Knight

High Elf:
High Elves are the magical race. All they want is to collect magic and feed their hunger for it. They believe that they are god's royal guards. They live in the forests of magic and their home town is Al'kazir. Their classes are:
-Warrior
-Priest
-Paladin
-Hunter
-Mage
-Death Knight

Wood Elf:
Their special ability is to hide in the woods they live. Wood Elves are one of the fastest living creatures in the world. Their equipments are made of wood and leather. Long ago a couple of panthers entered the region of the Wood Elves, after a while there were hundreds of 'em. The Wood Elves tamed the wild panthers and learned how to ride on them. Now combined with their agility and speed they're even faster! Their Classes are:
- Hunter
- Protector
- Druid
- Shaman
- Panther Riders
- Death Knight

Orc:
This brutish race is formerly from Draenor, now known as Outland. They were the first ones that crossed trough portal between Magnar and Azeroth, and that gave them handicap over other races. They've build their new homeland in the barren wastelands on the eastern continent of Magnar. Their new hometown is named Ograthar, in the name of their leader Ogr'at. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Shaman
- Hunter
- Warlock
- Mage
- Death Knight

Undead:
Actually they hadn't crossed trough that portal. They were formerly from Magnar. Their leader, Grokkat was the first living dead in Magnar. And he was created by Chaos Orcs to raise dead and bring chaos and destruction to the High Elven kingdom.Their hometown are the Ruins of Zamgalash and their classes are:
- Warrior
- Necromancer
- Warlock
- Dark Mage
- Hunter
- Alchemist
- Death Knight

Human:
Humans originally came from Theramore Isle. That's the last humanity in Azeroth. Sometime after banshee ranger Sylvanas build Undercity, Stormwind fell into the hands of the Scourge led by mighty Lich King. Humans created two castles for themselves and they grew very powerful on Magnar. Their castles are Keep of Glory and Emperor's castle. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Paladin
- Mage
- Priest
- Hunter
- Warlock
- Barbarian
- Death Knight

Draconian:
Draconians are the most elder race in Magnar. They are originally from it. They have their castle named Dragonia and they live in it. Around castle are few great dragons that created this mighty race. Draconian classes are:
- Warrior
- Spellbreaker
- Hunter
- Shadow Warlock
- Necromancer
- Dark Mage
- Death Knight

Shadow Troll:
They are created by fusing of the two races, forest and ice trolls. Shadows trolls are masters of damned and dark magics, and they resist almost every spell that has been cast on them. They destroyed Lord Proctor's brigade and now they live in his castle. Their classes are:
- Voodoo Shaman
- Shadow Shaman
- Dark Warlock
- Shadow Stalker
- Shadow Warrior
- Dark Paladin
- Death Knight

Mag'har Orc:
This race is formerly from Northrend, their leader Garrosh Hellscream, son of Grom Hellscream decided that it would be best for Mag'har orcs to cross trough the portal and build a new homeland for themselves in Magnar. They've crossed just after Orcish Horde arrived, but they are no longer allies. For now on, they have one small base camp and there they are building their new castle. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Shaman
- Warlock
- Shadow Hunter
- Hunter
- Death Knight

Angel:
Since wars began spreading trough Magnar, the god of Magnar, Propolis, sent his best angel-warriors to the world. They are protectors of Magnar, and they live in forests. They don't have any town, because of their ability to fly, they even don't need it. As an angel, player's duty is to protect all good and life in Magnar. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Priest
- Mage
- Knight
- Chaplain
- Valkyrie

Character creation:
The application of your character must be something like this:
Name:
-Kaz'rogal
Class:
-Necromancer
Weapon:
-Staff of the Necromancer
Armor:
Chain boots, black cloak and big magnetic shoulders.
Description:
Kaz'rogal was once a great chaplain in Magnar. He was betrayed by his order of mages and he died just after he saw death of his brother Zai'an. Few centuries ago he was raised from the dead by Necromancer Grokkat, which ordered Kaz'rogal to exchange his soul for Necromancer's power. Kaz'rogal had to accept, and so he became Necromancer.

This was an example how to create your character, now here is the map of Magnar:

mapmagnar.jpg

It's not important but it would be cool if you guys draw or just post the photo of your character. It's just because we can then see how exactly your character looks like. Hope you like my RP, enjoy and have fun...

Character's that are currently in this RP:

Kaz'rogal:
59596d1246651856-legacy-of-the-damned-open-rp-kazrogals-avatar.jpg

Taiion:
btnpriest.png

Zeju'lin:

Greymare:

Nicanor:
btnheropaladin.png

Falcon the Hidden:
nehunter.jpg

Garganthar:
garganthar.jpg

Daedemomorphon:
59594d1246651856-legacy-of-the-damned-open-rp-dragonspawns-avatar.jpg

Bnukad Hellswiller:
felorc.jpg

Khal:
medivh.jpg

Gem Lord Alex:
user175449pic1652412502.jpg

Soulscar:
icons_6905_btn.jpg

Drianne Dawnblade:
scaled.php

Saptimen:
icons_4775_btn.jpg

Elion:
175449-albums1928-picture15135.jpg

Dailon Slavir: DEAD
icons_4333_btn.jpg

This is an expansion to Legacy of the Damned Open RP. If you haven't played first part, then be sure to read it completely so you can join this one with a good story. Added new race...

~Witch-King~ :spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Im not accepted T_T ill repost it

Here's my character:
Name:
-Drianne Dawnblade
Class:
-Valkyrie
Weapon:
-Gladius Sanctifico (Sword of Holiness)
Armor:
-Helmet with feather on both sides, Mail, White cloth to cover her a++, boots.
They are all blue (Except the cloth and the feather). It has a design of silver curve lines.
Description:
One of the powerful Valkyries of the Holy Light. She was once captured by the Demons, but with her skills, she even killed the demons' band leader. She was sent by the Holy Light to Magnar to protect Humanity or any followers and she was given a task to purge sinners.

Level 6
OOC: Nice, love stories are always fun, but before we start, the people from the last rp should atleast post here. And we need approval for the murlocs :). Btw Supertoinkz, where does your angel character start? Cause if she starts in the woods of illusion, your going to end up fighting some of my shadow trolls :). Also Witch, did you see my other troll character's info yet? Cause I got a shadow troll character (Zeju'lin) and a "Redeemed" forest troll (Saptimen)

Level 6
OOC:
Name:
-Saptimen
Class:
-Warrior
Race:
-Forest Troll (Was originally a shadow troll, but then the Shadow Magic was removed from a group of the shadow trolls for failing to conquer the human stronghold, those trolls reverted back to their former tribal-skins.)
Weapon:
-A two handed spiked maul, but he also has a short sword as a side weapon.
Appearence:
Much like the rest of the trolls, he wears no armor for his chest, but has leggings of leather. He also has chain-linked boots. And he also tends to use war-paint on his face, chest, and arms, usually painting out the symbol of his past tribe, the Kreigan Tribe. He, however, is different from the other trolls, due to the fact that most trolls use axes or cudgels as their weapons, while Saptimen uses a Sword as a side-arm for his actual main weapon which is a Spiked Maul.
Description:
-Saptimen used to be in a tribe that was more of a Peaceful, but still a Militaristic tribe. His tribe fell, however, when the members rebelled against them selves, and took over the tribe. Saptimen is the last loyal member, and he turned to the shadow magic when a particular shadow troll, Zeju'lin, offered him enough power for revenge against rebel trolls. He accepted the power, and slaughtered orcs, rebel trolls, and humans. In the end, the shadow magic that blinded him was lifted when the Master decided to abandon those trolls for not being able to destroy the human stronghold. Now he serves the humans. Secretly, however, he does not know that Zeju'lin was actually the original leader of the rebel trolls that destroyed his tribe.. and that he tricked him with shadow magic.

Level 6
OOC: His orc went chaos. lol witch if you want I can send you a good summary of what happened while you were gone, cause quiet a bit of changes happened.

EDIT: Also, Thanks for the awesome Avatar! I like that beard :).

Level 6
OOC: Well, the murlocs havn't really attacked yet. They were just attacked by the undead. The undead didnt want to all out destroy the murlocs, but they wanted to distract them to get Nahar (I think). So when every one is ready, the RP will start with the Murlocs begining their attack against the humans. Flat has a Murloc Character I believe. I had one, but he died, so I will rp as the Storm Witch as well.

Level 21
Name:
-Rowen Lanister
Class:
-Black Knight
Weapon:
-Sword of house of Lanister
Armor:
-Black armor with snake emblem
Description:
The house of Lanister is fairly week against other nobleman so they have made a pact with Soulscar so they could gain power. Rowen is the leading member along with his brother Theodon and is currently in Nicanors black knight group. For now he helps humans against orcs and hates trolls. he also has made a secret cult wich location is known by few.

Level 6
Bnukad sat at his throne inside his tower,his eyes staring the south.He knew that he would have to launch his attack quickly and ruthlessly.As he thought this,a portal was summoned from the warlocks just some metres away from his tower.

A quick green light unwrapped in front of the warlocks that created the portal.From the portal an image of a keep surrounded by humans was shown,fighting some weird creatures.

"Warchief,we have something very interesting to show you"said one of his officers as he got into the throne room.The Wachief stood up and followed the officer.They descended the stairs and as they got to the portal,Bnukad peered searchingly at it.

"Looks someone has already started it...no matter,he will just make more easier the demise of this world..."He turned his gaze at his soldiers"March to the portal...endless blood and pain awaits you eagerly...To war...."and as he talked,the demons started marching to the portal...

Level 14
Greymare was ready to leave for Trol'Akar seeing that Nicanor could take care of these weak fishies, he packed up his runes and told his men to prepare''A long journey waits us ahaid my men, we might fall to the demons, or reach our destination and help our fellow Trol'Akarians rebuild and defend the city, so we can help this castle with our restored orded, prepare your crossbow and reload your guns, who knows what awaits us in the sea, we will leave tomorow.'' ''Yes, Sir!''Said a voice from the men, while Greymare was leaving them pack up the supplies, heading towards Nicanors men to tell Nicanor that he will leave this land and reinforce them with the other Trol'Akarians''Come on Nicanor.Where are you?''.....

Level 14
Name:
-Helmdal Verino the 2nd
Class:
-Warrior/Mage
Race:
-Human
Weapon:
-A two handed sword and Dad's Spell Book
Appearence:
-Blond, Buff, light skined human that wears armor of mythril under a demon skinned Cloak.
Description:
-Hemldal Jr, is a great fighter like his dad. He was sent away to maghar for safety. He swears to kill Baal for tormenting his father by finding the last 2 swords. He will kill anyone who stands in his way.

Level 21
Meanwhile in Necropolis...
Soulscar and his best necromancers are being prepared for important event. The revival of Nicanors son.
"Why are we doing this my master? This isn't the path of undead?"
"we need something to keep humans happy. I am sure that Nicanor won't mind if his son is alive and at my command."

Level 14
A red portal open in the wilds. A young man steeped out and sat near a tree. The portal closed with a minor shock wave. "Now to find Lucifer."

Level 19
Nicanor stepped out of the shadows as he heard Greymare call for him. He had been watching the young man for quite alot.. well, he could say he had grown alot and quickly took the job of commander.
''I know you're leaving, Greymare, but.. it isn't wise, now the Emperor's reign is growing weaker, more evil things hide up there. Becarefull.''

OOC: By the way, Velj, Nicanor doesn't knows he has a son.
The queen who he had an affair with hid it. Meh..

Level 14
''I know that i might do a terrible mistake, but you have alot of men and we arleady took care of the Trolls, my people at Trol'Akar repairing the ruins need me more, since they are defenceless and they are sleeping in the ruins, i will bring supplies to them, food and potions, trust me, with Trol'Akar restored, we might make an alliance with that castle and defeat our enemies together, Trol'Akar will supply you with Runes and corn.''He said''Here, take rune, it will help you against wooden armor.''An dthen Greymare given a red glowing rune to Nicanor''It will help you more than it will help me''Then he packed another box with food''The fleet is almost prepared and my people are ready to sail, we will stay here a little longer to pack more supplies, to be sure that atleast we get something now, i sented some of my men to fish, hehehe.We are almost ready.''....

Level 6
OOC: Thats why we make another character! That and u still have ur murloc.

IC: Saptimen was growing impatient. Those damned fishies are takin' too long! thought Saptimen. He continued to look from the walls.. waiting for the moment where he catches a glimpse of something. He then turned from looking outside to see that fellow Nicanor talking to some other person. In about a minute or two of conversing, the fellow he was talking to began to leave. "Boss.. we ar' gettin tired of waitin'! When are we gunna fight again??" asked one of the trolls. Saptimen looked toward and told him: "" Don' worry.. ju not deh only one who is tired of wait'n.. but we must..." The other troll simply grunted before walking back to the group.

Last edited:
Level 14
Helmdal entered a village in the east lands. "Well time to find dad's List o friends". He started his quest to find people who are heroes. He leaves the village on a peace of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.