• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Its an idea i had when i take pictures while playing the game, fill in need dialog (using mic) and putting it all into 1 whole video. however, i need your guys' help. You get to choose which race and class the main charater for this story will be.

RACES: Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome, Dranei, Worgen, Orc, Undead, Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf, or Goblin

CLASS: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rouge, Shaman, Warlock, or Warrior (no death knights due to lvl 55 starting)

VOTE NOW :ogre_rage:!

Level 14
I don't see how you will be able to pursue this series considering the fact that you need help at the inception level.

My vote goes for Gnome Druid. Gnome for accents & crazy ideas, Druid for versatility.

Level 14
And I say sir... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA MAKE YOUR SHOW "SHOW" IN TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.