1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Expansion ideas!

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by evilwart-dragon, Aug 24, 2004.

1. evilwart-dragon

evilwart-dragon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    What would you like to see in a WoW expansion?

I, myself would like some new classes (although most sections have been covered by the original classes). New races would be nice although I can't think of any additions to the Alliance or Horde, which wouldn't need a very good explanation. Another idea would be the whole Blood Elf\Naga\Fel Orc\Dranai faction, which i think would work (Blood Elf - WARRIOR, MAGE, PRIEST, WARLOCK, HUNTER. Naga - WARRIOR, MAGE, WARLOCK, HUNTER, ROUGE. Dranai - WARRIOR, HUNTER, DRUID, ROUGE. Fel Orc - WARLOCK, WARRIOR, HUNTER, ROUGE. Flying Mounts - COUTAL, DRAGONHAWK. Ground Mounts - SNAP DRAGON (Naga), ???? (Blood), ???? (Dranai), FEL WOLF (Fel Orcs).)

2. Lord_Illidan

Lord_Illidan

Resources:
    Resources:
    i would like to see a normal WOW first

3. Zeal

Zeal

Resources:
    Resources:
    yea, you cant really say what your going to want in an expansion of a game, until that game comes out.

4. jameslk

jameslk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still they need to have pandarens.

5. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    My opinion on the expansion is that unless it gets popular then they will release an expansion. The problem to releasing an expansion however is that Everquest 2 will be released after WoW, and certainly Everquest 2 will probably be popular attracting more MMORPG people. Likewise, it's just my opinion.

6. JR89

JR89

Resources:
    Resources:
    IF they release and expansion I think that it will be just a ****load new dungeons, items, tradeskillstuff, monsters and increase the max level

7. Ander1345

Ander1345

Resources:
    Resources:
    Those races are not likely to exist as playable races. They're either in-game already, or not even on the same planet(Draenei). Most races would have a hard time finding a starting location as well. Friend has beta so don't complain about how you don't believe me.

8. JR89

JR89

Resources:
    Resources:
    well the dranei could start on outland and then use a portal to get to the real world(in warcraft

9. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would love it if Illidan's followers were added! Btw evilwart-dragon BElves could ride horses and Dranei could ride those lizard things they used in that one mission where you had to close the portals.