• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could only choose one class per race and faction as representant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello. I'm kind of investigating a bit and would like to know what would be the representant in each race/class combo, if applicable. This is not about class efficiency (i.e. which tank is better or so), it's merely for lore purposes.

The rule is simple: only one race per class; two counting both factions. A race cannot be listed more than twice. Example: Warrior: Orc / Dwarf. Of course we have to follow the class eligibility rule. Sorry Tauren Rogues there...

The list goes for the 9 base classes + DK, which is 10 classes; and we have 10 races if we do not count Cataclysm races, then it fits. Demon Hunter shouldn't be listed since they have already one race per faction (BE and NE respectively), and Monk is obviously represented by both Horde and Alliance Pandaren. So...

My list:

Warrior: Orc / Dwarf
Paladin: Blood Elf / Draenei
Druid: Tauren / Night Elf
Hunter: Troll / Dwarf
Rogue: Undead / Night Elf
Priest: Undead / Gnome
Shaman: Orc / Draenei
Mage: Troll / Human
Warlock: Blood Elf / Gnome
Death Knight: Tauren / Human

What's your list? What race/class combo you think fits better? If we include Worgen and Goblin races, how should the list be? What about non-Pandaren Monks? I want to know your opinions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.