• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of Legends RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
OOC:
Sorry, Dragonson. However, last time I checked we aren't in Rafia right now.

As Elvor and Elizra appear, the black dragon turns around to face the new threat. Dropping the broken body of a soldier from its jaws, the beast answers Elizra's challenge with a roar of his own and jumps off the wall, flying up to meet the new threat.
Meanwhile, Exo's fireball hits Mexas straight in the chest, knocking her back. She climbs back up, a chunk of her armor fused together. Snarling, she rolls away as Exo slams into the ground next to her, and then stabs at Exo with her sword. She stabs through the delicate membrane of his wing, tearing through it and crippling his flight.

Level 10
OOC:
OOC: Mourg, ya missed my post. :S

Emphasis mine.

Zarion:
You smack head-on into the net the Shadow threw at you. The black threads wrap around you, binding your wings and legs together. You drop like a stone into the waiting arms of the Shadow.

Exo:
Your sword gets caught on the seam between two pieces of Mexas' armor. You don't hurt her, but you do knock her over again.

Elvor:
Your lightning bolt strikes the black drake's wing. It howls in pain and drops to the battlements again, crushing several soldiers. Glaring at you, it tries to take off again.

Level 13
OOC: Sad TWIF hopefully this RP will prosper and grow forever also may I ask why you are doing this?

Level 20
:( to say that is to kill all within...

I for one will return, if people are still active/interested.

I'm sorry I haven't been - exams - but the last one is this Wednesday so really - count me in =D

This was my first ever, proper text role-play... so I'll be absolutely gutted to see it die.

Level 10
Well, from what I'm reading people want to restart the roleplay. If that is so, then I will start a new thread for everything with my own personal touches. However, I want to keep World Is Flat's roleplay alive if at all possible, so if everyone wants to continue, please say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.