• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phoenix Trial #8 - Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
In our country people actually pick muchrooms, my family and relatives do that too, though we don't pick champignons (Which are muchrooms that can be eaten raw from all I know). We mostly pick chanterelles and ceps. If you would have drawn ones of those, I would with no doubt call it food. But this muchroom reminds me of poisonous one...

In our country people actually pick muchrooms, my family and relatives do that too, though we don't pick champignons (Which are muchrooms that can be eaten raw from all I know). We mostly pick chanterelles and ceps. If you would have drawn ones of those, I would with no doubt call it food. But this muchroom reminds me of poisonous one...

i could draw an ant. Its still food, because some people eat it. just because its not eaten in YOUR country doesn't mean its not a food. You eat mushrooms. thats his point.

Level 26

nightelves for instance could be immune to the poison of those mushrooms

Level 14
Crap, forgot too check out image size.
64x64..

Well, heres my IceCream WiP.
icecreamg.jpg

Edit, tried too resize it and make it more sharp,
not much help.
200x200
icecreambigger.jpg

darkdeathknight, I don't remember us peasants eating something like that.
Seriously I like your idea, I actually was hoping to see something realy original, like rotten food or more suiting for Warcraft 3 food...

Umm. Poor people still DO eat porrige/pottage...
And, this might sound stupid, but it is original. All the WiPs I saw are modern foods. Mine is the only medieval food. It might not be original in one sense, but it is original in another way too.
Besides, expect something original from a better artist, not me!

Level 49
Cmon nao.. Wc3 dont have any icecreams... beacon - yes, chiken legs - yes, maze - yes, garlic - yes, barries - yes, but icecreams... hell NO! You can draw pizza or pie or hum, but not icecreams!! I find icecream icons very stupid and very far to the world of warcraft.

you've read the theme right?

Level 10
Cmon nao.. Wc3 dont have any icecreams... beacon - yes, chiken legs - yes, maze - yes, garlic - yes, barries - yes, but icecreams... hell NO! You can draw pizza or pie or hum, but not icecreams!! I find icecream icons very stupid and very far to the world of warcraft.

Ice creams killed his father, show some respect.

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Guess I'll have a go at this. :3

Level 24
This is one of the more retarded threads I've read in a while, I'm referring not to the icons that people have posted (many of these even look decent or good), but the off-topic banter about all sorts of shit between the icon WIPs.

Oh well, keep it up art fags artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.