• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic Contest #3 - Sorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Let's bring back some life here. It's not an image WIP, but I can tell you that I'm making progress again. Some annoyances in the program got me redoing certain parts, but that's over now.
1/5 models is now successfully wieghted and is ready for animating as soon as the other 4 are also done.

Here's a preview of the bones in action. The animations are not used in the cinematic, but are just used to show the bones in action. Finger, mouth and eyebrow bones are not used, because they're too small to be seen well in this preview.

How's the progress of the other contestants?

Last edited:
Level 18
Apparently, this contest, unfortunately failed. One entry, that was of rather high quality but that's it.

Why didn't I finish mine? The lack of inspiration and the urge to complete it. I didn't have motivation.

I'm really sorry, I blame myself for not getting more involved.

I think half the rep of the first prize will go to bob, since that's the regular thing we do when a contest fails.

Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.