• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Beastly Strength

Code Type: GUI/Jass
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 3
Range: N/A
Duration: 15 seconds
Mana Cost: 150 mana
Cooldown: 60 seconds
In-game Description: The Cursed Fiend causes the beast within him to take control of his body. The Cursed Fiend will have +20/+40/+60 bonus to his strength and half to his other attributes. This makes him take 50% more damage from all sources of damage. Lasts for 15 seconds.
How the spell works: Gives +20/+40/+60 bonus to strength and +10/+20/+30 to the other attributes but he takes 50% more damage from enemies.

Last edited:
Level 4
roll!

Dds: -
Code type: GUI
Spell type: hero
Target type : point targe
AOE: 250
Number of levels : 4
Range: -
Duration: -
Manacost :-
Cooldown: -
Ingame description: -
How spell works: the hero will start roll. After a few seconds, the will start move at target point of ability. All enemy units will take damage by 75/150/225/300 after that the hero will move again at his last position where he cast the spell. After he back at his last position all his enemy at target point will take
2 seconds stun.

Level 13
@chooeychoco I am not with the Kawaii team that does these spells, but that's a spell I could definitely make! I could if you want, since their team is already pretty preoccupied with spells it seems.

*edit* How to add maps? I made the spell, but don't know how to upload it xD
*Edit #2* Thanks edo494 :D

Attachments

• BeastlyStrength.w3x
    23.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 29
@chooeychoco I am not with the Kawaii team that does these spells, but that's a spell I could definitely make! I could if you want, since their team is already pretty preoccupied with spells it seems.

*edit* How to add maps? I made the spell, but don't know how to upload it xD
*Edit #2* Thanks edo494 :D

One major problem with that spell is it is not MUI. It will crash with more than one unit using it.

Level 13
yeah, I was thinking that too. Well if he tells us it needs to be used by more than one unit. then we can change it. xD

Level 2
How is my spell going?
Pls and Ty's
Preta Path

DDS: -
Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: ?
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 100 units, whatever you think is appropriate
Duration: 5 seconds
Mana Cost: 30
In-game Description: -
How the spell works: Basically creates a bubble around hero that absorbs all spells targeting the hero. Basically Spell Immunity for 5 seconds, with an animation. Hero cannot move while the spell is in place
An image is like this
320px-Blocking_Technique_Absorption_Seal.JPG

The one with the clear orb, not the blue orb
Thank you very much in advance :)
You guys are the best ;)

Last edited:
Level 9
Gust

DDS: No
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 300
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 550
Duration: 2/3/4/5
Mana Cost: 90
Cooldown: 7
In-game Descriptions: Drow Ranger silence the enemy units at the target point for several seconds, knockbacking them 250 units away.
How the spell works: The Hero silences the enemy units in the target point for 2/3/4/5 seconds, knock back them 250 units away.

Level 9
Your Spell Name

Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect:
Range:
Duration:
Mana Cost:
Cooldown:
In-game Description: Whenever an enemy unit cast an ability on the hero, it gives a chance to debuff the casts and recasts it to the casting unit as same buff. E.g Stun or slow.
How the spell works: If an enemy unit casts stunning ability or slowing ability, it gives a 25/30/35/40% chance to debuff the stun or slow buff of the targeted unit, at the same time, the stun or slow buff are given to the casting unit.

Level 3
Blood Wolf

DDS:
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect:
Range: 600-800
Duration:
Mana Cost: 90
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: I will add it
How the spell works: Alucards blood wolf spell from fight of charachters.Pretty plain for all who experienced the map.
For those who didnt : The caster shoots a straight blood wolf that leaves behind a trail of blood and damages units as it comes in contact with. ( The wolf seems to be atacking and its entirely made of blood).The wolf is a missle it doesnt make contact with the ground it just goes straight with claws atacking in front leaving blood in trail.

If anyone can make it would be really cool.It's Gui as simple as possible vjass or jass is not necessary unless you can't make it un Gui.

Level 7
Owh FRENGERS! Long time no see! Hahaha XD

@Dimo
All spells have only 1 level? If yes, maybe I can do some for you :3 And which can you accept? GUI/JASS/vJaws (I only do GUI and vJaws :p)

Level 3
Owh FRENGERS! Long time no see! Hahaha XD

@Dimo
All spells have only 1 level? If yes, maybe I can do some for you :3 And which can you accept? GUI/JASS/vJaws (I only do GUI and vJaws :p)

Well i need them with 3 levels, i need them GUI, but if you can tell me which spells you can do, they might work with 1 level.

The ones that i crave the most are №: 2,10,16,8.

Level 6
Level 7
As you can see, we are all busy with life here. I still haven start dimo's request n the rest havent been posting for a long time now. Btw, we apoligize for making you wait and coulndt get your request done. Is there anyone taking your request now? I will try to help in anyway I can. :)

Level 22
FegelAntic Spell

FegelAntic

Spell Type: Hero (Ultimate)
Target Type: Single Target (both organic, mechanical units and structures, including ancients
Area of Effect: No
Number of Levels: 10
Range: 1800
Duration: Instant
Mana Cost: 1900
Cooldown: 240
In-game Description: (DotA-style description) Hermann Fegelein the Anticsmaster plays an antic to the target unit/structure, dealing x damage to the victim and stuns the victim for y seconds.
Target: Organic, Mechanical, Structure or Ancient
How the spell works: Fegelein casts the spell to a victim (must be an enemy, including neutral units!), dealing x damage and stuns the victim for y seconds. +120 damage and +5 second stun for each level learned.
e.g.
Level 1: 500 damage, 5 second stun.
Level 2: 625 damage, 10 seconds stun.
Level 3: 750 damage, 15 seconds stun.
......... until Level 10

Level 10
Hey guys i need a spell edit for this.

Blade Nova

DDS: GDD
Area of Effect: ?
Number of Levels: 3
Range: Infinite
Duration: -
Mana Cost: -
In-game Description: The Deceiver slashes around the battlefield with his fellow illusions. Once he casts this spell, other illusions within range will cast on the same target as well. 3 / 6 / 9 slashes.
How the spell works: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...2-a-242382/?prev=search=omnislash&d=list&r=20 Edit this ability. All i need is for this ability to check whether the caster has illusions of himself nearby within X range then cast the spell. If not, they will move to the target until within the cast range then cast it. Just an omnislash with illusions with it.
Hope it isn't too tough :) Badly needing this in 3 weeks. But i won't rush.

Level 7
@BunnyAng
Illusions? You mean the illusion-based-object-editor-ability?

Because it will need a trigger to create a unit so it can register it in as a unit or in a unit group so it can be pick to cast the Omnislash spell...

Level 7
@Myo Sett
Dun repost :/ But everyone seems to be still busy... Guess life is being harsh..

@BunnyAng
Hmm, I'll take your request first and see how it goes.. First, can illusion deal damage? If it can, then I maybe can create a replica spell of it but only it deals damage.. :/

Level 5
Pain and Suffering

Area of Effect: 600
Range: Global
Duration: 5 seconds
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Deals 2500 - 3000 damage in a cone effect in front of the caster. In addition, the targets will take 500 damage per second for 5 sec. Stacks to 5.
How the spell works: Its based on Forked Lightning (just the effect because i don't really know how the lightning system work). The First cast deal 2500 - 3000 damage and 500 DPS, the second cast deal increase 6% for each stack until it becomes 5 -> total of 30% damage increase.

NOT: Its lightning effect, based on Forked Lightning.
E.g.
No Stack: 2500 - 3000 & 500 DPS
1 Stack: 2650 - 3180 & 530 DPS
2 Stacks: 2800 - 3360 & 560 DPS
3 Stacks: 2950 - 3540 & 590 DPS
4 Stacks: 3100 - 3720 & 620 DPS
5 Stacks: 3250 - 3900 & 650 DPS
if a target already has 5 stacks -> the stacks won't increase, just 5 until the buff "Pain and Suffering" goes off
Harvest Souls

Target Type: No Target
Area of Effect: 5000 AOE
Range: N/A
Duration: 6s
Damage: 100 Damage/s
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 40
In-game Description: Attempts to harvest the soul of all nearby enemies, dealing 100 Shadow damage per second for until cancelled. If a target is still alive after the channel is completed, that target's soul will be transfered into Frostmourne to be devoured.

Note: I don't know how to say the spell work :( It just like when cast the spell, all the heroes are stunned and picked up into the air and then the lich king drag all the nearby heroes into him. It seem pretty hard for me to do it :D
See this video for clearly explanation
Harvest Soul: 0:53, 2:39 and so on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKDLXauhy7E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.